I can’t stand Korean movies and drama make the main leads drink too much alcohol. Bad promotion and influence. They tried to make female lead looks cute after drunk. I bet there are a lot of liver and pancreas Issues in Korea
Somehow I just don’t think it is that good. Perhaps the main leads just not that attractive. It is on Viki now. Like that cute little car though. I might return 8n future to finish it.
Beautiful movie. How can it not be! Son Ye Jin and So Ji Sub plus the little kid were such good acting. I make a mistake watch it after long day work. The slow pace of the movie I actually fell asleep several time. Then rewind watch what I missed. Still not sure what illness he had. I see that he takes medication and passed out a few times. Another great movie of Son Ye Jin, she is not just beautiful, love her voice and her performance overall. Worth watching. Eventhought it is Un-real that she return after death then have to leave again.
Amazon Prime said award winning. Give it a try. Like that a lot of japanese movies are kind of weird, unique, none tradition, and un-predictable, but this movie is a little too slow. None of the cast are good looking to keep me watching either.
I start watching this because of the 2 main leads, but the story gets kind of dull. Somehow I lost interest in Joo Won. Even Kim Tae Hee beauty couldn’t save this drama.
Watch this movie because of Lee Byun Hun. His acting has always been top notch 9.5/10. However, the story only deserved 6/10. I kind of can’t wait for it to finish so that I can’t watch something else, LOL.
So Ji Sub face always looks kind of flat and lack of expression, but he is good at action movies such as this one and “Always”. This movie just ok to me. Too much killing
This is definitely overrated drama. I started up quite excited. Then it gets really boring and dragging. I fast forward and skip a lot. Even IU big name and beauty couldn’t save it. I really like Yeo Jin Goo on “Hwarang: Monster Boy”, but he didn’t shine on this drama. With the cinematography and IU, the rating should only be 7.5/10
2 greatest Korean actors + 2 young actors + great director make this a great movie.
This movie remind me of Joyeux Noel. Even during the war, Soldiers don’t really hate the soldiers from other country, they just perform their duty. When not fighting, those soldiers think of their family, their inner fears and thought of death/survival. Any wars need to be avoided. Many soldiers lives were sacrified/lost during the war. Make peace as much as possible.
After watching Kim Tae Ri on Handmaiden. This movie again proof that she is versatile and natural actress. Also love Ryu Yoon Yeol that raw looking unique face full of expression without acting it. I first saw him on “A Taxi Driver” and “Reply 1988”. I expect seeing him pop up on more movies and drama.
This is a lovely movie. Beautifully film, relaxing tone without feeling boring, the color, the traditional cooking, make me so relax yet can’t move my eyes off the screen.
6/10 rating for me. Tiffany is not suitable for this role. LMH is LMH, just zoom in to his beautiful face would please many people. I actually much enjoy and liking the secondary, Wallace Chung and Karena Ng. This movie is a joke, make me feel like a fool watching it.
This is a lovely movie. Beautifully film, relaxing tone without feeling boring, the color, the traditional cooking, make me so relax yet can’t move my eyes off the screen.