Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 10,255 LV19
  • Birthday: September 22
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award61 Coin Gift Award4 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Comment of Comfort Award2 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss2 Clap Clap Clap Award8 Wholesome Troll1 Emotional Bandage9 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award2
On Mystic Nine • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Ok they need to get through this auction and get back to creature feature land where they can rescue Lao Wu.
7 0
Replying to Lynx • Aug 8, 2026
The Nature High show traveling too but around china and go abroad for half season, But vibe Wow the world is same…
Now in France. But I think New Zealand was a lot more fun than Paris because they got to do a lot of extracurricular things and learn about the ancient tribes and do fun games and paraglide and bungee jumping all that stuff. Now they're headed off to Marseille so who knows maybe they'll get a chance to do some fun stuff there as well.
0 2
On Wow the World Season 2 • Aug 8, 2026
They've officially finished filming the series and GJ will return for probably the last two episodes so for that last weekend whenever it is because they go to visit the pandas in Chengdu and do like fun stuff.
0 0
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I thot he lost a limb per the dmbj wiki fandom! 🤭 Luckily he’s all fine here.🥰Anyways, Thank u, NPSS for…
None of these things are in order. There are prequels before sequels and sequels before prequel and now they are a think trying to either redo the entire thing would like the same actors to make it more cohesive or something of that nature I have no idea all I know is that from the universe I've seen maybe four or three series and one film. The dude really needs to just take all of his work and figure out the chronological order.
0 6
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 7, 2026
Title Overdo
He didn’t die so in our minds, reunion is in the future.
Oh ok.
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 7, 2026
Title Overdo
He didn’t die so in our minds, reunion is in the future.
I think they do. But that’s me.
0 1
Replying to Micky • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
Thank you for the kind words. Btw care to share re the good karma everyone got for POJ lol?

Here’s already started with getting the CCTV interview and other state media recognition.
1 2
Replying to An Jing • Aug 7, 2026
me too, I would want that would air some comedy transmigration or some xuanhuan/xianxia
Wuxia is my favorite and fantasy as long as it’s done well, is good.
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 7, 2026
Title Overdo
He didn’t die so in our minds, reunion is in the future.
Hi, I didn’t even know there was a leaked script. Interesting.
1 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 7, 2026
Title Overdo
He didn’t die so in our minds, reunion is in the future.
I don’t have to be a profit and you don’t have to be rude. All you have to do is actually pay attention to what’s going on around and what was said to him as the user below explained. You can think he’s dead that’s fine. That’s your opinion and you’re allowed to it just like I am to mine thanks.
1 3
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I thot he lost a limb per the dmbj wiki fandom! 🤭 Luckily he’s all fine here.🥰Anyways, Thank u, NPSS for…
Ahh I see; I’m not a source material reader.
0 8
Replying to An Jing • Aug 7, 2026
me too, I would want that would air some comedy transmigration or some xuanhuan/xianxia
I’m actually done with rebirth stuff and don’t like the Xianxia genre because it’s the same hamster wheel.
1 2
Replying to CloudIndigo • Aug 7, 2026
Title Overdo
I think leaving an OE is dishonest. My reasoning is that Qingyi died. A hospice nurse IRL who had witnessed hundreds…
And I have personally had near death experiences where I was told it’s not your time you still have a lot to do. And in his near death experience where he’s breathing and everything he sees all his loved ones and both of his brothers. Tell him to hurry up get up that he’s a brat and that his wife and son are waiting for him. If it was his time, they would’ve said we are waiting for you so just that line in itself was what changed everything for me because they could’ve shown him just full on dead no looking at a Clock none of that stuff or all the friends and family that he lost telling him that. Yes he’s very injured but he needs to pull himself together enough to get help. So for me it’s firsthand experience of the difference between the two. I’ve also had a near-death experience where I had the choice of going or staying, so I also understand it very much.
2 0
Replying to CloudIndigo • Aug 7, 2026
Title Overdo
I can understand the rationale for ascribing success to the drama, that a mess can become a promotional dream..…
To each their own. Production had issues for sure. But it has been pretty well on the mainland.
1 0
Replying to Micky • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
I hope so too; LYN grew up poor and is the ultimate rags to riches story. ZLH has the brains to start his own studio; didn’t know LYT was also under them. I hope all the BS gets addressed and as soon as the contract is up they both bounce.
4 0
Replying to Micky • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
Their entertainment industry is a sewer drain. She started with LY too; that hasn’t aired but he’s good ppl behind him. Btw thank you for the award on my review. CXX is a child star so family will be on top of that and CL is with a good agency so she and her flying monkeys can’t harm.
3 12
Replying to bubbleteaaa • Aug 7, 2026
Title Overdo
im on ep 4 and the ai intro and random ai scenes are taking me outtttt
They’ll change the AI out from the intro. Just skip it.
7 0
Replying to ItsNeha • Aug 7, 2026
Title Overdo
The Plot if compared to the novel is 100/10. The novel story is a great tragedy.Actors: 100/10Direction for few…
He didn’t die so in our minds, reunion is in the future.
6 12
Replying to skyblue • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
it’s hilarious what happened with 🥭tv
It is doing well; getting recognition on Dragon tv and CCTV; good as gold. Haters can go get bent; agency included.
7 0