Details

  • Last Online: 8 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 10,255 LV19
  • Birthday: September 22
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award61 Coin Gift Award4 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Comment of Comfort Award2 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss2 Clap Clap Clap Award8 Wholesome Troll1 Emotional Bandage9 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Micky • Aug 8, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
As James Woods says on X…INSTAblock!
2 1
Replying to Micky • Aug 8, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
I can’t personally open those links, but I sent them to a friend so she could get a clue and I just blocked that troll that was in this section. I mean, that person needs medical attention or mental attention rather touching some grass would be great as well.
2 1
Replying to Micky • Aug 8, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
Pot calling the kettle black “pretty”; with a personality and IQ of a 6 yr old.
3 0
Replying to Micky • Aug 8, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
I follow 29 ppl; get it straight or move on. What are you doing on his personal page if not to bully people? I’m not going to respond to any more of your BS and calling him by his surname is a blatant insult. Do us all a favor and go away. Go to your person‘s page and say whatever you need to say. Or better yet go outside and touch some grass.
5 1
Replying to Lynx • Aug 8, 2026
The Nature High show traveling too but around china and go abroad for half season, But vibe Wow the world is same…
Yeah I saw Reuters.
1 0
Replying to Micky • Aug 8, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
I’ve heard of this before, but I have never heard or seen any concrete evidence of it.
1 0
Replying to ChenKai • Aug 8, 2026
how much time till it airs completely?i want to watch it at one go😭
They’ll probably drop express early next week.
1 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 8, 2026
The way he looks at her; goodness, I just hope she doesn’t harm him in anyway. We’re getting closer to her knowing her identity.

Edit: can he stop appeasing the ministers? He should really give them each 50 lashes! Geez! They whine more about the work she actually gets done than anything they don’t do!
11 0
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I thot he lost a limb per the dmbj wiki fandom! 🤭 Luckily he’s all fine here.🥰Anyways, Thank u, NPSS for…
True.
0 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Express next Saturday but after this Saturday, it'll be one episode a day. Crappy schedule....not a fan.
7 0
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I thot he lost a limb per the dmbj wiki fandom! 🤭 Luckily he’s all fine here.🥰Anyways, Thank u, NPSS for…
I hope they leave Ultimate Note alone.
0 4
Replying to Micky • Aug 8, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
That doesn’t sound realistic.
1 5
On Mystic Nine • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Ok they need to get through this auction and get back to creature feature land where they can rescue Lao Wu.
7 0
Replying to Lynx • Aug 8, 2026
The Nature High show traveling too but around china and go abroad for half season, But vibe Wow the world is same…
Now in France. But I think New Zealand was a lot more fun than Paris because they got to do a lot of extracurricular things and learn about the ancient tribes and do fun games and paraglide and bungee jumping all that stuff. Now they're headed off to Marseille so who knows maybe they'll get a chance to do some fun stuff there as well.
0 2
On Wow the World Season 2 • Aug 8, 2026
They've officially finished filming the series and GJ will return for probably the last two episodes so for that last weekend whenever it is because they go to visit the pandas in Chengdu and do like fun stuff.
0 0
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I thot he lost a limb per the dmbj wiki fandom! 🤭 Luckily he’s all fine here.🥰Anyways, Thank u, NPSS for…
None of these things are in order. There are prequels before sequels and sequels before prequel and now they are a think trying to either redo the entire thing would like the same actors to make it more cohesive or something of that nature I have no idea all I know is that from the universe I've seen maybe four or three series and one film. The dude really needs to just take all of his work and figure out the chronological order.
0 6
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 7, 2026
Title Overdo
He didn’t die so in our minds, reunion is in the future.
Oh ok.
0 0