Editorials Replying to T.S.Johnson • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Yeah. Is that real.
No.
0 3
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Schedule hasn’t been updated; we should be getting two at noon CST time. As soon as they announce the schedule; it’ll be added here.
1 2
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Funny bts: https://weibo.com/7925603002/5330019435942610
1 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Hide in a box and be serious about it lol: https://weibo.com/7891260075/5330003008946661
0 0
Replying to Naa • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
THIS!!! I was baffled by the zombie type things I was seeing and thought I’m I watching the right show? But…
Good show def!
0 0
Replying to Tsukiko • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Same.Besides the ongoing GG and RB, i just started bingeing on shadow sovereign. If i finish SS maybe tomorrow,…
Nice!
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Sword practice: https://weibo.com/6822431581/5329998863140749
2 0
Replying to Adsh • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
i don't mean to pry... simply asking..why?
Too much on my plate at the moment, I want to be able to space things out.
0 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Won’t start this until next week; hope it’s good.
2 8
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Seriously this isn’t a zombie type show why must they exist? I think we’ll get two episodes later today/tomorrow along with the last schedule and possibly express.
4 2
Replying to Juna • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
The FL will get zombie pills too?! !! What's going on !!
I think she’s immune to them and has antibodies.
4 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Last trailer before premiere: https://weibo.com/7925603002/5329942586859266
1 0
Replying to NeverEnough • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
Yes!!! Share the spoiler with the spoiler tag please. 😁
Yin Qing.
2 1
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Those of us who guessed on the masked villain were right. Theres a clip on Weibo that I translated. If interested let me know, I’ll post it.
3 3
Replying to 13256014 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
is there kissing scenes?
Eventually.
0 0
Replying to Anoif • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Oh yes! I was genuinely quite impressed with the creature as well! The CGI for this one is defo not too bad.
I agree.
1 0
Replying to Anoif • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Oh yes! I was genuinely quite impressed with the creature as well! The CGI for this one is defo not too bad.
I think the CGI is pretty amazing. I mean those creature things the Mountain deity or whatever they’re called. It’s like straight out of someone’s nightmare if you’re afraid of that kind of stuff.
0 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 8, 2026
Title Overdo
He's not dead. If he was, they wouldn't have shown his bro telling him to back to go back to his family. Yes I…
That’s your interpretation, but I interpreted it differently and that’s OK. I think that’s why they chose the ending that they chose so people would talk about it and debate about it. I’m totally cool to agree to disagree.
0 0
Replying to Micky • Aug 8, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
I would suggest that you stop engaging with that person and just block them. The more you engage the more power they have.
4 0
Replying to Micky • Aug 8, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
It’s better if you DM me.
1 0

33
61
4
1
2
2
8
1
9
2
2