News Details
- Last Online: 3 hours ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: USA
- Contribution Points: 10,255 LV19
- Birthday: September 22
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: March 27, 2020
- Awards Received:
33
61
4
1
2
2
8
1
9
2
2
News
K-Drama
Editorials
33
61
4
1
2
2
8
1
9
2
2
First part of the interview: https://weibo.com/2030112487/5329278210411356
One thing I do wish is these directors and producers plus screenwriters get off the “ambiguous OE” train and give a simple HE. Though this ending I found appropriate given the drama itself. Other dramas I’ve seen suffer from the same thing. Especially those that are from novels; if it’s an HE, keep it there. Don’t have some creative brain fart because it pisses off both novel readers and viewers. Original IP’s are a different story. But still have to be conducive to the plot.
No matter what viewers here thought; liked it or hated it; ppl are still talking about it (hating is still promotion) which is a success in its own right, so is being picked up by a tv channel and doing well. If this drama was a flop none of that would have happened. Also the actors be it the leads, support, villains, vets all did great so it expands experiences for those that need it. Versatility is very important and for the two I came to watch (ZLH and XZX), I think it paid off.
Title of my review is the most intense drama I have ever watched from any country and that’s true. The countries I count are America, the USSR, Russia, France and UK; so for me it’s a win. Nothing will ever be perfect but it did its job. This time I’m really leaving lol. Stay blessed 😇.