News
Replying to Number 8 • Aug 7, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Theory 2 ( 76% to be correct ) : yin qing is somehow or might even be the leader of the blood moon cult or whatever…
I think it’s him too.
0 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 7, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Fight practice and coordination with director. https://weibo.com/7891260075/5329285927930387
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 7, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
What is it with shows all dropping at noon their time or midnight my time? Whatever happened to dropping shows like prime time or a different time? I’m also wondering whether I should even watch the show. It seems like there’s a lot of family problems for the FL and not sure if she can handle them and then there’s things with ML. If it’s a heavy drama I’m not sure I want another one. I just came out of a very heavy one which was good but still.
2 4
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 7, 2026
Title The Truth Season 4
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
Yeah, just like the regular actors. If you look at the cast right now, you can see how the NPC’s are and just add them that way look on Weibo and some of them have MDL pages others. Don’t so don’t worry about those that do not.
1 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 7, 2026
Photo Photo
Ding added another like 9 photos I’m too tired to add, sorry.
Link: https://weibo.com/2712305611/5329278440571311
0 4
BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 7, 2026
Photo Photo
Ding added another like 9 photos I’m too tired to add, sorry.
0 5
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 7, 2026
Title The Truth Season 4
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
If you have questions about why those four episodes were taken out and what not speak with the staff member in charge of this page and she will explain it to you because she had to explain it to me as I was very confused as well. Ask for NPC basically from the link you can see who the NPC‘s are and then just add them like you would add anyone else and then just add their names from Weibo. I also asked the same staff member if she could do it but I think she’s very busy so I’m not sure she will be able to maybe someone else with more experience can do it, but I’ve been dealing with air crap when it comes to NPC on Weibo for some weird reason, all I know is that this past week the NPC‘s have been pretty much all of the ones we’ve met this entire season so all they really need is just the number of episodes This week and which is which I guess.
1 4
On Zhang Ling He • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I’ve brought this to the attention of YouTuber Marcus Here; since I subscribed to his Patreon, I was able to directly message him and ask him to snoop around and see what’s really going on.
5 3
Replying to Arahza • Aug 7, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
There are so many people wearing masks. Here's who I think the real villains are (just my opinion) 👇1. Yin…
Yeah, both chances need to be killed in a horrible way and get rid of the rot in the court. I think once the two of them big guys are gone all the little ones the little ponds will fall apart on their own, but they still have to deal with that gang and that dude in the mask, whoever he is.
0 2
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I thot he lost a limb per the dmbj wiki fandom! 🤭 Luckily he’s all fine here.🥰Anyways, Thank u, NPSS for…
No other than the head wound I think he’s going to be OK. But now they’re all going to go back to some location and bid on an auction which doesn’t make any sense with how that has to do anything with rescuing our guy who doesn’t even know that ZQS is right outside the mountain or was. I do hope that they reunite soon we are past the halfway point in this drama.
1 10
Replying to gingerkiss • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
ZQS said he would be fine so he should have survived but it wasn't so clear what happened to him.
The creature used him as basically dialogue to talk to humans, so I guess he whacked him around because he has a pretty big head wound and also either got into his head or got into something to use him as a voice box. It’s a good thing that he’s from the original family half breed or not that he’s able to survive such things.
0 0
Replying to Cry • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
times that im happy that they did not follow the novel 😂
Yeah, I saw the photos and he has a bandage on his head and then ZQS said that he’s going to be all right and I was like oh thank God. Out of all the little soldiers and stuff I like him the most.
1 0
Replying to Micky • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
Oh, I watched that though I didn’t like it because I don’t like the genre but yes, it was her and Neo and he did a great job and her character acted like she was 12 the entire time. But at least with him, his studio goes after people that do stupid shit. With ZLH unfortunately we’re stuck until he’s able to leave this company and all these people behind. You need to consult the artist before an automatic renewal. we’re stuck until he’s able to leave this company and all these people behind. You need to consult the artist before a automatic renewal.
5 23
Replying to Micky • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
LITC?
1 25
Replying to Micky • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
I hope that by then he can have an attorney present and terminate all the contracts because that’s pretty much illegal though given their laws anything as possible as long as they make money. He needs to be able to leave all those people behind.
4 2
On Mystic Nine • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
So wait, guy with mask survives? I thought he was dead; I really like him.
2 22
Replying to Micky • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
Instead of a grain of salt, I’m going to take it with a prayer that he is going to walk away. And let them do their rookies and whatever else and keep their beloved star. He deserves a professional agency that will carry his career properly. And I hope he reads contracts properly with an attorney present before he signs anything else.
5 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 7, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
How it was filmed: https://weibo.com/7925603002/5329225360083949
2 0
Replying to CloudA • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I just saw posts on Weibo and Xiaohongshu claiming that a Lu Yuxiao's fan is threatening to throw sulfuric acid…
Oh; another bitch. Well I hope he leaves them all in the dust!
2 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
BTS funny: https://weibo.com/7743789823/5329217812435498
2 0

33
61
4
1
2
2
8
1
9
2
2