I'm so happy T^T The first season was amazing, the 2nd was a little weird cause of the old backstory. Then the 3 movies were really good. And then THAT. I love it !!! They're so handsome, the old Oya cast is here, and "THE WORST" and "CROWS" universe are good, too.
And, the best is, TSUKASA IS PERFECT. I already love him.
Charming. Not extremely good, but cute from begining to end. I loved the fact there wasn't too much drama. It was sad, yes, some incidents happen, yes, but the story was about how a team could heal the hero's trauma, and it did.
I really liked it. It's really exactly like the title suggests : a story about 12 kids who wants to die.
They're talking about death all through the movie, and that's the only thing it really is about. It's not a bad thing at all, but I agree it wasn't well advertised. It's a character drama, not a mystery thriller. There ARE a few creepy thing, and the mystery is nice. But it's not what the movie is about.
It's really good. I was a little turned of by the trailers when I heard that it's "a love story" between a gay kid and a straight girl, but now that I finished this drama… Yes, it was a beautiful "love story".
I really recommend it. Of course it's sad, seeing a young man hurting himself (and others) in his despair to be "normal", but it's also a very beautiful confession of love to every sort of relationship out there.
Really really good. IT felt like going back to the school dramas that made me like them. It's positive, over the top, full of pretty boys and bromance, and don't takes itself too seriously.
It was awesome!! The teacher is amazingly adorable, the students aren't too much assholes like we can see on others dramas where the make horrible things, and every supporting character is full of charms. Nobuo's family is funny as hell (I love the daughter's ex so much, he's so funny, even Nobuo would never win against him XD), the teachers are incredile as well.
They don't lose themselves into the clichés. Like : yes, Akechi is edgy, but he still acts like his age, treasuring his friends and not going too far into the "dark side". Yes, the woman head teacher was strict, but knew how to bend, and knew how to accepts critics. Yes, they're all clichés, but they don't stop there, and go beyond all those.
The charms of this drama is into the dialogues, the situations and the characters. Like every school drama, the story is predictible, but it's done so charmingly that you'll enjoy it 100%.
It's really bad… I don't usually skip Kamen Rider, and the only one I didn't finish is Ghost but this one is really hard. It's not even boring, it just doesn't make sense… If at least the characters were coherent, but the characterization is a mess, too. For an anniversary serie, it's a failure. Can't wait for Kamen Rider Zero-One, at least, the KR following will be good, right?
I'm already way too much into this love triangle even though it's the first episode… It's just that the boyfriend seems SO NICE and I'm sure she'll end up with the tsundere because she ALWAYS ends up with the tsundere. It's jdramaland rule...
But the funny thing is that I just discovered his birthday from your article right now, XD I was so excited like "wtf?? The same birthday??? Like not only the same 3 november but the same year, too??? OMG???"
He is amazing ! The Suzuki-sensei is a must-watch if you like him, 'cause he is one of the main student of the movie ! The movie is as good as the drama, and it's one of my favorite dramas ever :)
He's just a really good actor, I love the way he goes towards everything, from different roles, music, voice-acting...
DISH is a group I love a lot, and I'm happy they're doing good (I jumped from joy when Gintama's opening was out).
I loved it. The baseball games are a mess, the romance is cliché, and the story is predictable… But it is SO…
No really, lol. I was so annoyed at some shit : the team all proud and not at all affected by the injury they did to the opposing team pitcher. Really? There's nothing more embarrassing as a player to hurt the opposing pitcher, and they win thanks to that, but are all proud and all at the end? Wow, I would have runaway and hid myself deep under the ground. They are very young, they shouldn't be okay hurting people and being all proud like that… Do they have an ounce of sportsmanship? Tsk tsk.
Plus all of the wtf moments like the weird batting moves of Xiao Song… Is he a majorette?
And I'm still annoyed at Wu Tong storyline… I cried a lot, was VERY happy when he reconciliated with his father… But why did Wu Tong has to say sorry? He did what he had to do as a child ('cause yes, middle school/high school is child level, sorry). But when his father was so scared he didn't tell his son that his mother DIED, and when his son wasn't eating, he was too scared to face him, so he let him go. What? I know the father must have a lot of pain, with a sick wife telling his to lie and a child who hates him, but you're still a FATHER. You need to protect your child, not runaway from him.
The first season was amazing, the 2nd was a little weird cause of the old backstory. Then the 3 movies were really good.
And then THAT. I love it !!! They're so handsome, the old Oya cast is here, and "THE WORST" and "CROWS" universe are good, too.
And, the best is, TSUKASA IS PERFECT. I already love him.
Not extremely good, but cute from begining to end. I loved the fact there wasn't too much drama. It was sad, yes, some incidents happen, yes, but the story was about how a team could heal the hero's trauma, and it did.
Loved it ¨¨
She has a boyfriend and her co-pilot is a handsome young man.
It's really exactly like the title suggests : a story about 12 kids who wants to die.
They're talking about death all through the movie, and that's the only thing it really is about.
It's not a bad thing at all, but I agree it wasn't well advertised. It's a character drama, not a mystery thriller. There ARE a few creepy thing, and the mystery is nice. But it's not what the movie is about.
Really liked it !!!
I watched it RAW on japanese streaming sites or Dailymotion.
I really recommend it. Of course it's sad, seeing a young man hurting himself (and others) in his despair to be "normal", but it's also a very beautiful confession of love to every sort of relationship out there.
Beautiful.
It was awesome!! The teacher is amazingly adorable, the students aren't too much assholes like we can see on others dramas where the make horrible things, and every supporting character is full of charms. Nobuo's family is funny as hell (I love the daughter's ex so much, he's so funny, even Nobuo would never win against him XD), the teachers are incredile as well.
They don't lose themselves into the clichés. Like : yes, Akechi is edgy, but he still acts like his age, treasuring his friends and not going too far into the "dark side". Yes, the woman head teacher was strict, but knew how to bend, and knew how to accepts critics. Yes, they're all clichés, but they don't stop there, and go beyond all those.
The charms of this drama is into the dialogues, the situations and the characters. Like every school drama, the story is predictible, but it's done so charmingly that you'll enjoy it 100%.
Michieda Shunsuke is REALLY cute.
The movie is a sequel of the drama :)
DISH did the 20th opening of the anime "Katte ni MY SOUL" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yphHnNQ-i60
But the funny thing is that I just discovered his birthday from your article right now, XD
I was so excited like "wtf?? The same birthday??? Like not only the same 3 november but the same year, too??? OMG???"
He's just a really good actor, I love the way he goes towards everything, from different roles, music, voice-acting...
DISH is a group I love a lot, and I'm happy they're doing good (I jumped from joy when Gintama's opening was out).
Plus we're born the exact same day lol
After a lot of time, I finally found the raws and tried but I can't understand a thing lol
They are very young, they shouldn't be okay hurting people and being all proud like that… Do they have an ounce of sportsmanship? Tsk tsk.
Plus all of the wtf moments like the weird batting moves of Xiao Song… Is he a majorette?
And I'm still annoyed at Wu Tong storyline… I cried a lot, was VERY happy when he reconciliated with his father… But why did Wu Tong has to say sorry? He did what he had to do as a child ('cause yes, middle school/high school is child level, sorry). But when his father was so scared he didn't tell his son that his mother DIED, and when his son wasn't eating, he was too scared to face him, so he let him go. What? I know the father must have a lot of pain, with a sick wife telling his to lie and a child who hates him, but you're still a FATHER. You need to protect your child, not runaway from him.