I was a little afraid to watch it after Nirvana In Fire, but it was a good idea after all.
It's very different and not as perfect as NiF, but I enjoyed it a lot.
The plot, the action, the research are really interesting, but the best part of the drama are the characters and their actors.
The 3 brothers are really good.
Ming Tai annoys me like no one, but HuGe made him a really lovely man, Ah/Ming Cheng is incredible with his loyalty and love for the Ming, even when that love is his only flaw, and Ming Lou! Ah! Not just the protagonist, but the real hero of this drama. He's incredibly complex, but amazing.
The woman aren't just pretty characters, and Ming Jing is an explosive, charismatic and powerful woman. She can't control her emotions, but it makes her really human.
Yu ManLi is a big reason for me not hating Ming Tai. She's a badass, beautiful, and kind spy, and how can I hate the one she love? All her scenes were perfect.
Wang ManChun is a very enjoyable villain. She's sadistic and cruel, but the love she has for Ming Lou is disturbing, and makes this monster human. More complex villain like her in dramaland, please!
The communist girl was incredibly useless, though. She just made me hate Ming Tai, like: "How the fuck can you fall in love with this girl when you have the perfect one for partner already?????"
I loved the groups in this drama, and their bonds.
The 3 spies, always nagging at each others, one young master, one assassin and one photograph, the times when they were together were the times when I love Ming Tai the most.
The Ming Family, always full of life and smile, with their sweet housekeeper, I wanted to see her more.
The school, their strong, but complex relationship. I can't even imagine the pain of Teacher, when he had to kill his students.
The tense but interesting "traitor" quator, I always loved the dynamic of ManChun and Ming Lou, but I also liked the Ah Cheng/Lian duo, even if all of that were lies.
And I, like a lot of people, especially love the duo of double-agent. They were the only one who knew the secrets of the other, and the only one they could fully trust. I was always afraid that Ah Cheng would sacrifice himself for Ming Lou, but I was always happy to see the big brother so angry each time Ah Cheng would talk about dying.
To see the two of them alone in this big house... It was really a bittersweet ending.
The wedding photo was incredibly touching, and yes, it is really well taken.
YES!
I tried for the 3rd time the 1st ep, and when I passed the awkward beginning, everything was better.
It's really sweet, full of passion, mistakes, regrets, friendship, etc... Finally what I wanted from this drama. I'm happy I got through the begging ^^'
Just a little sad that the drama isn't longer. There's a lot of interesting character, and I want to see more of them. The two team are full of lovely characters.
Just a little disappointed there's not a single women in this story. It's not that I want a romantic subplot, but it would have been funny to see a sister, or a female manager in all of this.
I am currently at episode 7 and I fell asleep, will this get any better? Fuse and Tee are so cheesy I can't…
Woho... Idk if I was rude, sorry if I was, but what I wanted to say is :
To your question "will this get any better", it's a no. I enjoyed the secondary romance more than the lead (like a lot of people), but this drama is pretty much the same through the end.
And since you mentioned SOTUS, I just showed my own love for the drama, saying that it will be difficult to find something better than SOTUS in Make It Right. So if you're searching for something better, you should "go away" (aka "don't watch it") because it's not better.
I must have been pretty agressive about my toughs, if you feels like I was chasing you out of the comment section. But it's not the case, so do what you want, comment what you like, at any time you want, 'kay? Bye :)
I will never understand this casting. Komatsu Nana can be both brillant and mediocre, but Fukushi Sota???
It's common knowledge that he's not a good actor, why casting him for such an emotional role?????
I love it. But the dark atmosphere is kinda ruined by the invincibility of the leads.
Jin-Hyuk have super powers, defeating dozens of guys after torture. And Kang sometimes talks likes she knows everything about everyone, and saves the game. But how?
Of course, anyone can find a reason : she asks Eun Ho or Hyen Oh to search about it... But we don't even see her do that?
Those "little" things makes the drama less-realistic, so the tension isn't really here anymore at this point (ep 8).
I like the female lead, too. But I don't like the fact she's going with JinHyuk in some cases. I find her a lot more badass when she's at her desk, making decisions, ordering around the cops, and saving the day like a true mastermind.
With her fragile manners and totally un-police like physique, I don't want her to be (again) the damsel in distress (I was SO annoyed when she got kidnaped, because she couldn't even escape, but when the male lead is kidnaped, he can. Again the women-drama-cliché).
And it's so obvious when someone's gonna die, or who is the bad guy.
It's a good OCN drama, but not the best they can do (I'm at ep 8, of course it can change)
Woah. The first episode is so... annoying. Exaggerated acting is a thing, but bad acting + cheap/ugly visuals... It's a NO for me.
(how can you make an ugly 1st ep with so many pretty man???)
PS : I'm saying 1st ep, but I didn't even finished it. If it goes better after, then I would be happy to try again.
Just saw the trailer... The actors looks so bad. :S
I saw trailer of the movie, too. And it was "too-much". But she's a least better than the guy. What's with that stone-faced acting? There's a difference between a "cold character" and a "robot".
Bad point of the movie : Fukushi Sota
Good point of the movie : Kamiki Ryunosuke, Sometani Shota
I really don't understand why they killed one of the best actors of the movie so fast. And why Fukushi was casted as the protagonist. He's just so bad... T^T
Everyone knows he's just a pretty face, why casting him for such an emotional character???
- Love Hotel No Ueno-san, Kanata Hongo is always so good.
- Gin To Kin, a manga from author of "Akagi" and "Kaji", and the duo of Ikematsu Sosuke & Lily Franky. What can I say? *p*
- Shukatsu Kazoku, the casting is awesome, and the story seems really interesting. A flaunt the japanese culture!
- Okaasan, Musume wo yamete ii desuka? The story! The cast! Psychological family drama! :D
- Kuzu no Honkai, they will air the anime and the drama the same year? Wow. But a main role for Sakurada Dori is really a good thing.
- Seirei no Moribito II, hehe, the 1st season was really good. I'm waiting for the second!! :D
- Shikaku Tantei Higurashi Tabito, the SP was really cool. ^^
- Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu, the manga is REALLY GOOD. It's mature, for it's story and characters, they act like their age, it's a change in asian drama.
The story seems good :
- Dansui!,I have a thing for japanese school dramas and their club. But I don't really know the cast...
- Mahiru no Akuma, it's creepy, lol.
The casting is good :
- Yamada Takayuki no Cannes Kokusai Eigasai, I don't really understand the "story" lol But Yamada Takayuki... <3
- Byplayers, what a scary cast... *o*
- Quartet, Mi-Mi-Mi-Mitsushima Hikari! <3
- Tokyo Tarareba Musume, the cast is stellar, but the story... seems a little boring.
When I watch those polls, the sadness is huge...
Why stupid and annoying J-drama romances are so popular. Three Sweethearts had an amazing cast of young actors like Nomura Shuhei and Yamazaki Kento (I'm always waiting for his return to the thriller category). But the scenario was just SO BAD. After Koinaka, another disaster from this script-writer. T^T Please stop wasting talents.
Kiritani Mirei is cute and not an horrible actress, but what? Best actress? ...*o*
Since when Yamazaki Kento is an idol XD
The cast of young actors was amazing in Aogeba Toutoushi. And the quality was here.
Nigeru Wa Haji Da Ga Yaku Ni Tatsu is the hope of the romance J-drama. It's been a LONG time since the last good romantic comedy. And the ratings were here. HURRAY!
Cold Case pretty amazing, the cast is very good, and even the secondary characters are AMAZING. Each episode I'm waiting for the "actors of the case". :D
99.9 never took himself seriously, and that was his power. It was funny, light, and interesting. I'm glad it did well in ratings, too.
Tantei Yamaneko was interesting, not for it's story, but for its characters and actors. It's a shame the secondary actors weren't worth it.
Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store was THE comedy of the year. It was just hilarious.
But the drama of the year in its ensemble was Juhan Shuttai : the story was unit's characters, so incredible. It was touching, funny, but also realistic, and with a great development. Not an episode was boring, maybe the first and second episode weren't as good as the rest, but it was a magic journey alongside all the characters.
i can´t judge other adaptations but L and Ren definitelly didn´t live up my expectations...and it´s…
It's because the L of the drama is a "new" character :)
It was the same with Light, but the realisator didn't take a lot risks with this character like he did with L.
If your daughter want a L "like in the manga", she has to watch the movies ^^
It's very different and not as perfect as NiF, but I enjoyed it a lot.
The plot, the action, the research are really interesting, but the best part of the drama are the characters and their actors.
The 3 brothers are really good.
Ming Tai annoys me like no one, but HuGe made him a really lovely man, Ah/Ming Cheng is incredible with his loyalty and love for the Ming, even when that love is his only flaw, and Ming Lou! Ah! Not just the protagonist, but the real hero of this drama. He's incredibly complex, but amazing.
The woman aren't just pretty characters, and Ming Jing is an explosive, charismatic and powerful woman. She can't control her emotions, but it makes her really human.
Yu ManLi is a big reason for me not hating Ming Tai. She's a badass, beautiful, and kind spy, and how can I hate the one she love? All her scenes were perfect.
Wang ManChun is a very enjoyable villain. She's sadistic and cruel, but the love she has for Ming Lou is disturbing, and makes this monster human. More complex villain like her in dramaland, please!
The communist girl was incredibly useless, though. She just made me hate Ming Tai, like: "How the fuck can you fall in love with this girl when you have the perfect one for partner already?????"
I loved the groups in this drama, and their bonds.
The 3 spies, always nagging at each others, one young master, one assassin and one photograph, the times when they were together were the times when I love Ming Tai the most.
The Ming Family, always full of life and smile, with their sweet housekeeper, I wanted to see her more.
The school, their strong, but complex relationship. I can't even imagine the pain of Teacher, when he had to kill his students.
The tense but interesting "traitor" quator, I always loved the dynamic of ManChun and Ming Lou, but I also liked the Ah Cheng/Lian duo, even if all of that were lies.
And I, like a lot of people, especially love the duo of double-agent. They were the only one who knew the secrets of the other, and the only one they could fully trust. I was always afraid that Ah Cheng would sacrifice himself for Ming Lou, but I was always happy to see the big brother so angry each time Ah Cheng would talk about dying.
To see the two of them alone in this big house... It was really a bittersweet ending.
The wedding photo was incredibly touching, and yes, it is really well taken.
I'll stop the sarcasm here xD
I'm using :
http://hdfree.se
http://kissasian.com
http://dramacool.io
http://azdrama.biz
http://myasiantv.se
And...
http://google.com
If you don't mind download, and soft sub, then www.d-addicts.com is a pretty damn good paradise for drama viewers.
I tried for the 3rd time the 1st ep, and when I passed the awkward beginning, everything was better.
It's really sweet, full of passion, mistakes, regrets, friendship, etc... Finally what I wanted from this drama. I'm happy I got through the begging ^^'
Just a little sad that the drama isn't longer. There's a lot of interesting character, and I want to see more of them. The two team are full of lovely characters.
Just a little disappointed there's not a single women in this story. It's not that I want a romantic subplot, but it would have been funny to see a sister, or a female manager in all of this.
To your question "will this get any better", it's a no. I enjoyed the secondary romance more than the lead (like a lot of people), but this drama is pretty much the same through the end.
And since you mentioned SOTUS, I just showed my own love for the drama, saying that it will be difficult to find something better than SOTUS in Make It Right. So if you're searching for something better, you should "go away" (aka "don't watch it") because it's not better.
I must have been pretty agressive about my toughs, if you feels like I was chasing you out of the comment section. But it's not the case, so do what you want, comment what you like, at any time you want, 'kay? Bye :)
It's pretty much the same through the end.
It's common knowledge that he's not a good actor, why casting him for such an emotional role?????
Ep 9 & 10 aren't out in Korea... So you can't be sure.
Jin-Hyuk have super powers, defeating dozens of guys after torture. And Kang sometimes talks likes she knows everything about everyone, and saves the game. But how?
Of course, anyone can find a reason : she asks Eun Ho or Hyen Oh to search about it... But we don't even see her do that?
Those "little" things makes the drama less-realistic, so the tension isn't really here anymore at this point (ep 8).
I like the female lead, too. But I don't like the fact she's going with JinHyuk in some cases. I find her a lot more badass when she's at her desk, making decisions, ordering around the cops, and saving the day like a true mastermind.
With her fragile manners and totally un-police like physique, I don't want her to be (again) the damsel in distress (I was SO annoyed when she got kidnaped, because she couldn't even escape, but when the male lead is kidnaped, he can. Again the women-drama-cliché).
And it's so obvious when someone's gonna die, or who is the bad guy.
It's a good OCN drama, but not the best they can do (I'm at ep 8, of course it can change)
For the pure "violence" (battle, etc), "Bad Guys" is worse.
For psychological violence (disturbing crimes, etc) "Team TEN" is worse.
And I think "Missing Noir M" has a darker atmosphere. Because it has the realistic element that this drama don't have.
They're all OCN's dramas.
So I thinker's pretty strong :)
(how can you make an ugly 1st ep with so many pretty man???)
PS : I'm saying 1st ep, but I didn't even finished it. If it goes better after, then I would be happy to try again.
Your Lie In April isn't a shoujo...
Good point of the movie : Kamiki Ryunosuke, Sometani Shota
I really don't understand why they killed one of the best actors of the movie so fast. And why Fukushi was casted as the protagonist. He's just so bad... T^T
Everyone knows he's just a pretty face, why casting him for such an emotional character???
- Love Hotel No Ueno-san, Kanata Hongo is always so good.
- Gin To Kin, a manga from author of "Akagi" and "Kaji", and the duo of Ikematsu Sosuke & Lily Franky. What can I say? *p*
- Shukatsu Kazoku, the casting is awesome, and the story seems really interesting. A flaunt the japanese culture!
- Okaasan, Musume wo yamete ii desuka? The story! The cast! Psychological family drama! :D
- Kuzu no Honkai, they will air the anime and the drama the same year? Wow. But a main role for Sakurada Dori is really a good thing.
- Seirei no Moribito II, hehe, the 1st season was really good. I'm waiting for the second!! :D
- Shikaku Tantei Higurashi Tabito, the SP was really cool. ^^
- Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu, the manga is REALLY GOOD. It's mature, for it's story and characters, they act like their age, it's a change in asian drama.
The story seems good :
- Dansui!,I have a thing for japanese school dramas and their club. But I don't really know the cast...
- Mahiru no Akuma, it's creepy, lol.
The casting is good :
- Yamada Takayuki no Cannes Kokusai Eigasai, I don't really understand the "story" lol But Yamada Takayuki... <3
- Byplayers, what a scary cast... *o*
- Quartet, Mi-Mi-Mi-Mitsushima Hikari! <3
- Tokyo Tarareba Musume, the cast is stellar, but the story... seems a little boring.
Why stupid and annoying J-drama romances are so popular. Three Sweethearts had an amazing cast of young actors like Nomura Shuhei and Yamazaki Kento (I'm always waiting for his return to the thriller category). But the scenario was just SO BAD. After Koinaka, another disaster from this script-writer. T^T Please stop wasting talents.
Kiritani Mirei is cute and not an horrible actress, but what? Best actress? ...*o*
Since when Yamazaki Kento is an idol XD
The cast of young actors was amazing in Aogeba Toutoushi. And the quality was here.
Nigeru Wa Haji Da Ga Yaku Ni Tatsu is the hope of the romance J-drama. It's been a LONG time since the last good romantic comedy. And the ratings were here. HURRAY!
Cold Case pretty amazing, the cast is very good, and even the secondary characters are AMAZING. Each episode I'm waiting for the "actors of the case". :D
99.9 never took himself seriously, and that was his power. It was funny, light, and interesting. I'm glad it did well in ratings, too.
Tantei Yamaneko was interesting, not for it's story, but for its characters and actors. It's a shame the secondary actors weren't worth it.
Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store was THE comedy of the year. It was just hilarious.
But the drama of the year in its ensemble was Juhan Shuttai : the story was unit's characters, so incredible. It was touching, funny, but also realistic, and with a great development. Not an episode was boring, maybe the first and second episode weren't as good as the rest, but it was a magic journey alongside all the characters.
It was the same with Light, but the realisator didn't take a lot risks with this character like he did with L.
If your daughter want a L "like in the manga", she has to watch the movies ^^