Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2026
Replying to KABDrama • 7 days ago
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
Yes, it is only on episode 2. As for airing while filming, that happens, actually it seems to be the case even more now. I read somewhere that many dramas which are on their way of airing still isn’t finished yet, don’t know what caused it though. They should have aired the one they might have shelves before instead but I guess they don’t have that either. I really hope they won’t ruin it because KK was actually my second gl series and one that topped the first one so I really want to finish it.

Oh, I have watched COH like months ago (I also dropped it once) when I tried Thai bl again after drowning myself with Kdramas. Many doesn’t like it, I get it, it had its flaws but it was still enjoyable, I say.
1 8
Replying to KABDrama • 7 days ago
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
I got surprised like that with the current airing gl ”Khom Khlang”, I was just going to check it out because of the element in the series and was greatly surprised by the decent of production. The leads were doing good too. But from a comment, it seems they are still filming. I hope the lack of time won’t ruin the series and ruin my expectation and experience with it.
1 10
Replying to estar • 7 days ago
Title Nour
i don't think Ken is an a-hole or rather i don't mind this fact, as it fits the story & he doesn't stay aloof…
I think the commentator meant the actor in real life is one, not the character he play.
2 4
Replying to KABDrama • 7 days ago
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
It was because I was actually waiting for this series because when I watch bl, it’s the ones with veterans actors because they can act and they actually chooses story with depth. I still think Nour’s casts have decent acting (some of them still needs more classes though) and that’s a plus. I am certainly going to watch it when it end because it’s still better than most of the ones out there.
1 12
Replying to KABDrama • 7 days ago
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
Oh, I tried Nour too but though it had the element I like, it did not capture me the way I hoped. I can watch Toey and Tongtong’s drama but I don’t know, Nour just didn’t click with me somehow. Right now I am letting that one marinate too and maybe try again when it ends.
1 14
Replying to thedramallama • 8 days ago
Title Tantara
My bet is 2-3 episodes per week, with 2 being the stronger guess. That seems like what they’ve been doing for…
Yeah.
0 0
Replying to KABDrama • 8 days ago
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
Nowadays yes. Only drama released in cable channel releases more episodes a week, two episodes being the normal.
0 0
On Unmasked • 9 days ago
Title Unmasked
Omg, I f*cking hate Kang Gi Ho, he is so annoying with all his petty banters and being a sorry ass. Nobody is making him a nobody but himself.
0 0
Replying to Leo Sai Max • 10 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
So many people are saying this series is great—really good—yet its rating has dropped from 8.2 to 7.9. How…
It rating dropped maybe because some are rating it low so their bias’s work have higher rating? But I guess the rating will go up once the series ends because most viewer including me, we rate a series when we have watched from the beginning to the end.

If you really want to know if the rating are correct, check the series out yourself. I usually did not watch gl, this was my second only and I came for the genre and elements of it but both the main leads are doing a great job acting and the narrating and producing is decent, way more than most gl, it made me stay even when I am bothered by one of the leads’ lips. If this series wasn’t worth it, I would have gone without starting ep 2.
3 0
Replying to Michael kaiser • 11 days ago
Title Mousetrap
such a lame backstory
Despite loving this series, I also think the cause that started everything was, I won’t say lame, weak.
5 1
Replying to my_nicole26 • 11 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
September 14 - Q19
Wait, they are still filming this?
0 0
Replying to Luciddd • 11 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
So Pheem does not believe in the spiritual arts but she's there for some magic bullets? To stop a criminal who…
She believe in black magic but not ghost, if this help you understand her rejection depending ghosts.
2 0
On Khom Khlang • 11 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
The possessed scene was very creepy, didn’t know Burmese ghost were that creepy, the dancing, the twisting, gah!
3 0
Replying to human • 11 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
So is she really under a love spell? 😂 it looks like so, This series is getting interesting a lot. I just can't…
I don’t think so because I don’t believe Bulan would stood that low, she is a very proud person too if you really look at her character.
1 1
On Love Destiny • 12 days ago
Title Love Destiny
Did I like this series, I either like it or hate it. It was okay in my humble opinion. If I had any beef with it, it would be all those nc scenes, I just felt like they didn’t fit in this light drama and it felt too forced, like they were saying, take it, the nc scenes are served to save every other thing. They were so unfit that it felt out of place. When are these production houses going to realize that not everyone want/need these scenes in a bl, or even hetero dramas. Sometimes it even take away the nuance of a story, like this one.
1 0
Replying to Chairmanmeowth • 12 days ago
Title Love Destiny
Did any of you watch the post credit scenes? or when the credits flashed you thought it was the ending? the last…
From how some are reacting, it felt almost like they skipped that part or maybe they still think it wasn’t a proper ending even with that.
1 0
Replying to ChrysDramaFan • 12 days ago
Title Love Destiny
I actually paused in the middle of the post credits scene to come here & see if the number of Episodes had…
With what comes after the ending credit, it felt pretty complete. I was like you too, for a second I was, are they going to end on cliffhanger but saw how there were a lot left in the line of duration and continued watching it. And yep, it’s the ending and they did give us proper ending although it was pretty rushed.
2 2
Replying to Falcon Reed • 12 days ago
Title Cycle of Sin
Pretty jump-scare but the ghosts are the usual.
You’re welcome.
0 0
On Cycle of Sin • 13 days ago
Title Cycle of Sin Spoiler
I thought it would be you know, cheating and all but they really took the game up with all those kisses and nc scenes (not a fans of those things but well, good I can always ff). I am here for the horror and really wondering what the story of those three ghost is. Were they also like a couple and a mistress? But they are all working together to help fl? It’s kind of go against that theory.
0 0