I actually paused in the middle of the post credits scene to come here & see if the number of Episodes had…
With what comes after the ending credit, it felt pretty complete. I was like you too, for a second I was, are they going to end on cliffhanger but saw how there were a lot left in the line of duration and continued watching it. And yep, it’s the ending and they did give us proper ending although it was pretty rushed.
I thought it would be you know, cheating and all but they really took the game up with all those kisses and nc scenes (not a fans of those things but well, good I can always ff). I am here for the horror and really wondering what the story of those three ghost is. Were they also like a couple and a mistress? But they are all working together to help fl? It’s kind of go against that theory.
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
Way too long fr. Lucky for you that you have other things to watch, I myself have nothing for now. I will get mine in October but I am letting this finish first before giving it a go too. I hate waiting especially if I came to like them, it’ll become a torture.
"I actually think it’s a good statement. If they don’t want fans to interpret their relationship romantically,…
True. I agree with you on how they should focus on the storyline of the series and acting because again, right now they are all about fan services. Even in the series itself you can literally see how they put those unnecessary kiss scenes and nc scenes because they know what sells. That’s why I stay away from Thai bl because you can’t find a good series with storyline and acting though once in a while there is one or two.
That’s why I disagree with blaming fans only. Because after all those baits, you can’t possibly claims these fans are being delusional and crazy.
I also blame the industry itself, especially Thailand’s, that had created such toxic chain all because of money.
"I actually think it’s a good statement. If they don’t want fans to interpret their relationship romantically,…
Agree. Both sides should change because if the actors state a line, do less fan service or not do at all when it wasn’t needed, fans wouldn’t be able to get over their head more than what they were given and fellow fans can stop them when they go overboard. Because right now it really give the impression that these actors (might be on the agencies order) do too much to lure fans for the money. And many fans think these actors owe them things because of their money spent on them.
And these fixed couple thing along with the excessive fan service made it seems like the actors were literally married to one another, in the eyes of fans. They couldn’t even star with someone else for god’s sake.
I am not trying to be a bully but omg why do every fricking actress have their lips done like that?! I mean do they really find them attractive because omg it really bug the hell outta me.
Maybe the swelling will go down as the story continue (depending on which step they filmed of course) so maybe I can just cover half of her face when she appear on the screen. If she was a side character, I could ff but she happened to be one of the main character and skipping her scenes means skipping the story. What a dilemma. If it’s too much, I guess I’ll have to pass this series like I had said which would be a shame to be honest.
The series started good, not gonna lie but one of the female leads’ lips bug me so much. Everytime she appeared on the screen, her lips is the only thing I see. Ugh! I really wanted to watch this series but I don’t know if I can put up with her lips till the end.
Khan Dech is such a dork pretending to be asleep because he did not want to hear Great’s request but I hope he did grant Great’s wish because although he love Great, he shouldn’t cage him in the era he wasn’t from. Like, Great also have his own life and people he loved where he left.
Great warned him ...at first i thought it was over when the king punished him but it turns up it was after that…
I am with you on him being framed because look at how she was checking him out in the first encounter although it wasn’t with her. I bet he did not play along and she framed him.
Guys does he not have a paired partner just like how most of the others do? He plays the flirt a lot that he needs…
I don’t think he does because he do not fall in your typical bl actor, can’t even refer him as one. But who knows, maybe he and tee, his co-worker in Mr.Kill will be one though I did prefer he go on as he do now.
Done with this one and honesty, it was good and did not went downhill like most series do. If they produce even the bl and gl with this kind of standard and quality, nobody would be claiming they are only after the money of the fans.
"I actually think it’s a good statement. If they don’t want fans to interpret their relationship romantically,…
They should just stop with fan servicing and fixed couple thing and most of the problem will be solved. Because right now, the ship is all about the actors and not the characters they play.
What is wrong with this girl? Praew, you are the one who went there without even knowing how to protect yourself, bringing with you your friend and what, you want to blame the police who you did not even notify to come and help you? You should just stay in the coma and save your brother the trouble of needing to save you or ruining everything. 😒
That’s why I disagree with blaming fans only. Because after all those baits, you can’t possibly claims these fans are being delusional and crazy.
I also blame the industry itself, especially Thailand’s, that had created such toxic chain all because of money.
And these fixed couple thing along with the excessive fan service made it seems like the actors were literally married to one another, in the eyes of fans. They couldn’t even star with someone else for god’s sake.
Maybe the swelling will go down as the story continue (depending on which step they filmed of course) so maybe I can just cover half of her face when she appear on the screen. If she was a side character, I could ff but she happened to be one of the main character and skipping her scenes means skipping the story. What a dilemma. If it’s too much, I guess I’ll have to pass this series like I had said which would be a shame to be honest.