Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami FL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 8, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to paxxie • Jun 17, 2022
Is anyone else obsessed with all the lush green plants around the entrance to Pan Er's house? It's so pretty!
yes!!!! I want to live on their estate lol
1 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Jun 17, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor Spoiler
literally the dumb dumb lives on a planet of her own. She is so self absorbed and yet I still feel oddly sympathetic…
hahahahaha!!!!!! yes @ the filling of the sandwhich 😭
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jun 17, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor Spoiler
I don't watch previews. They make subsequent episodes anti climatic.
I can’t restrain myself it’s a terrible flaw of mine! Btw!!!!!! Because of you I finally committed to watching The Rise of Phoenix’s to completion (finished last night and was completely emotionally destroyed) and you are absolutely right!! it is a masterpiece, Ning Yi is INCREDIBLE and is now probably #2 on my best boyfriends list (Qing Mu/Bai Jue will always reign supreme for me) I loved it so much I am actually thinking of rewatching this weekend since now I will understand so much more of the first half and catch things I missed. The last 10 episodes are a mess, as everyone said, and they really ruined NiNi’s character which is such a shame. But Ning Yi’s character throughout was just a masterpiece in both character & performance. It is possibly the most powerful performance of a ML in a Cdrama I’ve ever watched 😍
2 5
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 17, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor Spoiler
My advice to everyone is don’t watch the previews……. it looks like we are in for lots of rain ⛈ and jealousy, envy, trickery, betrayal and pain pain pain. I have faith in our lead couple to come out of it all like shining rainbows 🌈🌈
4 13
Replying to catjallen • Jun 17, 2022
"Is she dumber than that young boy?" - why, yes. Yes she is. lmao
literally the dumb dumb lives on a planet of her own. She is so self absorbed and yet I still feel oddly sympathetic and protective of her.
1 7
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 17, 2022
this show does not let me down ever!!!!! today was so so good! The editing of the birthday Pipa performance with the flashbacks was incredible. If I was worrried this show would lose its luster I can put those worries to rest. I am fully confident this show will maintain it’s stellar quality until the end.
5 1
On Why Her? • Jun 11, 2022
Title Why Her?
I am very invested and I don’t care how absurd some of you think their romance is I LOVE IT. Can’t wait to see what we get next week.
18 0
Replying to Lisafit • Jun 11, 2022
Collection Gifs of QF melting and grinning with love : https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/312752655,4779302699139781.html?weibo_id=4779302699139781
😍😍😍😍
0 0
Replying to JulesL • Jun 11, 2022
I really love the house and yard the ladies are living in.
I was thinking the same thing. How lovely it it would be to live in their compound. It’s so beautiful.
0 1
Replying to JulesL • Jun 11, 2022
Right? He was so earnest and worried when he talked about his past engagement and never been in relationships…
They feel like such a real couple I love it so much
0 0
Replying to MK916 • Jun 10, 2022
Love his straight forwardness! And that confession of his! 😍😍😍
Xianxia involves fantasy elements usually related to different realms ie: God realm, Immortal Realm, Demon realm , mortal realm. So basically Xianxia’s are super powered Warriors while Wuxia is more straightforward Martial Warriors. Xianxia can be weird for some people at first but once you are open to it has some of the best storytelling. It’s really good for epic Romance coupled with lots of action/fight scenes. But if fantasy is totally not your thing it won’t work for you.
0 0
Replying to MK916 • Jun 10, 2022
Love his straight forwardness! And that confession of his! 😍😍😍
Lol!!! I just looked at your watchlist and I don’t know if Ancient Love Poetry is going to be your taste so don’t blame me if you don’t like it!! You don’t have a lot of Xianxia’s on your list lol
1 2
Replying to JulesL • Jun 10, 2022
Can anyone help explain Inspector Gao's reaction to Pan Er? When he first saw her, he looked stunned, starting…
I thought the exact same thing. He looked like he was visited by a long lost ghost.
0 1
Replying to drowningin_ • Jun 10, 2022
Excuse me pause why is no one talking about what GQF said at the end of ep 18?
Probably because the preview of 19 shows the continuation of that scene and it looks like it’s not a big deal and they don’t have any conflict over it
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jun 10, 2022
Mine:1. Ning Yi2. Gu Qianfan3. Ashile SunAll the rest are great, esp Ye Hua the sexy beast but they would all…
Ning Yi is from Rise of the Phoenix which I’ve tried to watch so many times and sadly haven’t been able to get through the first 10 episodes. One day I will though so I can appreciate this Ning Yi!
0 2
On Why Her? • Jun 10, 2022
Title Why Her?
Me…….. trying to restrain myself from watching episode 3 until tomorrow so I can have 2 episodes instead of 1 agggghhhhh so hard
5 0
Replying to JulesL • Jun 10, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor Spoiler
Who is Qing Mu?
Qing Mu was the best part so you should have kept watching he was soooooooo cute and the ULTIMATE adorable dedicated boyfriend lol
0 1