News
On The Greatest Love • Aug 30, 2011
Title The Greatest Love
So far watched 12 episodes. This drama cracks me up all the time XD
0 0
On Heartstrings • Aug 26, 2011
Title Heartstrings
Good drama. Nothing special though...
0 0
On Ichihara Hayato • Aug 25, 2011
Person Ichihara Hayato
AAA new drama by him is coming *___*
0 0
On Matsumoto Jun • Aug 25, 2011
Person Matsumoto Jun
aaaa I need a new matsujun drama
0 0
On Ishigaki Yuma • Aug 22, 2011
Person Ishigaki Yuma
he's one of the best actors japan has
0 0
On Takaki Yuya • Aug 22, 2011
Person Takaki Yuya
aaaaa he should do more acting
2 0
On Misaki Number One!! • Aug 20, 2011
Title Misaki Number One!!
Ahhh I totally loved this *__* OST is so catchy and it's from the makers of Gokusen (screenwriters are same + composer is same). So for me who LIVES for Gokusen this was amazing *__* When I heard they will be making this I thought "They're gonna flop this one". Turns out I was wrong.
6 0
On Deka Wanko • Aug 13, 2011
Title Deka Wanko
So hilarious drama XDD very cute
3 0
On Umareru. • Aug 11, 2011
Title Umareru.
Just finished. Amazing drama. Totally worth watching
7 0
On Zhang Zi Yi • Aug 8, 2011
Person Zhang Zi Yi
Just watched Memoirs of a Geisha and she did amazing job. She's so pretty *__*
0 0
On Ahn Suk Hwan • Aug 8, 2011
Person Ahn Suk Hwan
This man is one of my fav actors because of his acting skills. They're amazing !!
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
okay :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 2, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
you're welcome :D I'll add you on last.fm also
0 0
On Moon Geun Young • Aug 1, 2011
Person Moon Geun Young
My fav actress ~~
4 0
On Umareru. • Jul 20, 2011
Title Umareru.
gonna watch this now.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 11, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
okay XD i was away for whole last week. now i'm busy with moving so i basically don't have time to watch dramas D:::
0 0
On Warrior Baek Dong Soo • Jul 10, 2011
Title Warrior Baek Dong Soo
Ahn Suk Hwan is in this so I bet this will be good. Not to mention that the cast looks good XDD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 10, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
okay :D then it's just my eyes messing with me XD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 10, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah it's goof XD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 10, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
why u have 2 accounts :OO I'm doing fine :D And so is my sister too. It's summer XD soooo hot D:
0 0

