Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Finland
  • Contribution Points: 1,989 LV9
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 7, 2011
On Full House • Jun 4, 2011
I started to watch Full House just because of Rain but I fell in love with the drama itself :3 Though it starts a bit boringly. Atm watching ep 7
1 0
On Fukuda Mayuko • May 31, 2011
Person Fukuda Mayuko
Such a good actress. I can't believe she's only month older than I am. She did amazing job in Kamikaze Girls, Byakuyako and Q10
2 0
On 49 Days • May 30, 2011
Title 49 Days
Watching ep 19 now so I'm gonna finish this today ~~
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I see :D thankies ~~ I didn't know I can do that with Photoscape : DD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
how did you do that avatar ? :OOO I also want to make an ava with many pics XDD
0 0
On Dr. Gang • May 26, 2011
Title Dr. Gang
I've seen few random episodes on arirang TV. Too bad the episodes airs in midnight or when i'm at school D::: so i can only watch if i'm sick/have day off D:::

but from the eps i've seen: this seems to be awesome drama XD i wish someone could add it to internet with subs ~~
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 24, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ahahahahah XDD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 24, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha en kyl Finglishist oikee tykkää XD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 24, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Okay :D that's okay too ~
I'll check that
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 24, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hehe kappas : DD suomesta löytyyki porukkaa XDD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 23, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I just love your avatar : DD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 23, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Kimi wa Petto is maybe the best drama from MatsuJun imo. It's even better than Hana Yori Dango or atleast tied with it :D
0 0
On Hana Kimi Remake • May 21, 2011
yeah it was decided a while ago. And ofc AKB48 will be involved since Maeda Atsuko is playing main role.

AND NOW I ROFL !!! ppl actually voted this even this haven't started airing XDD
1 0