Details

  • Last Online: Aug 31, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dubai, U.A.E
  • Contribution Points: 108,330 LV63
  • Birthday: October 15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 17, 2013
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to E T • Jan 26, 2017
Title Missing 9
- NOT DRAMA RELATED - does anyone know how i can download korean movies, with subs?
This is the comment section for "Missing 9". It is better if you make a thread about this, instead of writing it here, so that more people can help.
2 0
Replying to SanjuktaRay • Jan 26, 2017
Title Missing 9
I am not able to watch any drama on any of the sites. I don't know why all the servers are down now . Please…
This is the comment section for "Missing 9". It is better if you make a thread about this, instead of writing it here, so that more people can talk about the problem and help.
1 0
Replying to Defendant • Jan 26, 2017
Title Defendant
Replying to deleted comment
Since all of the official posters are horizontal, we flip them. We do that a lot with j-dramas, so I don't know why this is a problem.
Do read the guidelines before complaining.

"9. Please submit good quality covers. I have listed below cover arraigned from the best to the least preferred:
*Official poster with many characters in it.
*Official poster of the one or two lead characters only.
*Poster-size DVD cover.
*Rotated Official widescreen poster.
*Official character poster.
*Poster or DVD cover from the release in another country.
*Fan made."
http://mydramalist.com/discussions/support/17285-guidelines-editing-and-submitting-new-dramas-movies-and-actors
0 0
Replying to dya • Jan 25, 2017
Title Missing 9
Should I start it?
You should. Personally, I find it really entertaining. It has a good balanced amount of mystery, suspense, and comedy. Also, the female character is strong unlike other female characters in k-dramas. First episode might be a little slow, but the story picks up on episode 2.
11 0
Replying to arbios • Jan 25, 2017
Title Defendant
is there a horizontal poster?
^Bad quality + Not an official poster.
1 0
Replying to arbios • Jan 25, 2017
Title Defendant
is there a horizontal poster?
The previous one was horizontal and it was cut in half.
0 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Jan 25, 2017
Title Missing 9
Already 8.3? Its not that good?
It is good. Don't trust the score since only a fraction of the people watching have rated it. I prefer to wait until I watch at least half the number of episodes.
6 0
Replying to arbios • Jan 24, 2017
Title Defendant
is there a horizontal poster?
All posters are horizontal. We just flipped it so it would fully appear on MDL.
0 0
On Voice • Jan 24, 2017
Title Voice
Episodes 5 and 6 will not be released this week because of the Lunar New Year.
9 3
Replying to Neel1902 • Jan 24, 2017
Title Missing 9
I got goosebumps during plane crash scene!
I get those quite a lot when watching this show. You will get another one at the last 15 minutes of episode 2.
4 0
Replying to kawaiimomo • Jan 24, 2017
Title Defendant
Where can I watch this? I didn't see it in Viki or Dramafever
YAY! Thank God Viki licensed it. I like watching it there because they sub the OST too.
1 0
Replying to kawaiimomo • Jan 23, 2017
Title Defendant
Where can I watch this? I didn't see it in Viki or Dramafever
Apparently, DF still doesn't have the license. People at Viki are hoping for a license, even if it is a few days later.
2 0
Replying to Kim Go Eun • Jan 22, 2017
Person Kim Go Eun
Replying to deleted comment
In the end, after discussing with the other approval moderator, we decided not to change the picture.
I will delete all comments about this, since it doesn't matter anymore. Will only keep this last comment in case you don't see it.

Edit: Another approval moderator found a good pic. We change it on January 23, 2017 after discussing it together. So don't submit for picture changes anymore.
0 0
Replying to Kim Go Eun • Jan 22, 2017
Person Kim Go Eun
Replying to deleted comment
This picture
https://imgur.com/a/JPJCP
is blurry. When we upload pictures they become extra blurry on MDL. Also, I think this was up at one point and people said she looks older, so we changed it when we got a better quality one.
0 0
Replying to Kim Go Eun • Jan 22, 2017
Person Kim Go Eun
Replying to deleted comment
I spend hours searching for a good picture of her. People have been submitting bad pictures of her all day long.
Just say you don't want it changed. This a vote.

But looks like people are getting angry, so I will discuss it with the other approval staff and we will choose which is better.
1 0
Replying to Kim Go Eun • Jan 22, 2017
Person Kim Go Eun
Replying to deleted comment
http://www.nautiljon.com/images/people/00/20/kim_go_eun_34302.jpg?1481494060
^^ Really far from the face and blurry. The picture should look like those: http://mydramalist.com/people/hub

Let us keep this to voting only (Change or Don't Change). Again it is not about how good the actor looks. I just wrote this because people thing is in unrecognizable, which I disagree with because she looks the same to me.
0 0