Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2017
Replying to claudya87 • Jun 8, 2017
Title Flowers for My Life Spoiler
I don't like such endings..until the end..I was hopping for a miracle.
did u mean it's sad one & he is going to die ??? :O
0 0
Replying to Caithyral • Jun 8, 2017
please someone tell me if this is a happy ending? atleast if the couple ends up together? please answer in a spoiler…
same question here hope some one 'll help with quite clear answer
0 0
Replying to Mikhal • Jun 7, 2017
Title Five Fingers
Yoo Ji Ho is one trashy person.. he's such a bad brother and son. I start to dislike him more and more ://
thank u soooooooooooooooo for replying me back & for not forgetting
i am really grateful thank u again ^_^
1 0
Replying to VandaLimbata • Jun 7, 2017
I cried on the last few episodes. I never had experienced crying in everyday life (very seldom) not even for a…
@Beautiful Swan thank u so i didn't watch it yet
0 0
Replying to Jay noona • Jun 7, 2017
OH guys plzzzzzzzzzzz I HATED soooooo when i asked a direct question about the end then someone replied me back…
thank u so really :)
0 0
On Chicago Typewriter • Jun 7, 2017
OH guys plzzzzzzzzzzz
I HATED soooooo when i asked a direct question about the end then someone replied me back with a mysterious answer
it's simple to answer yes or no with some explanations or not
much better for me not to answer than replying me back with a provoking one -.- >_<
that's why they invented SPOILERS >_<
0 2
Replying to VandaLimbata • Jun 6, 2017
Title Chicago Typewriter Spoiler
I cried on the last few episodes. I never had experienced crying in everyday life (very seldom) not even for a…
OMG plz plz plzzzzzzz tell
does it has sad ending or what ?
any one of the leads going to die or separate ?
it's ok wz me so spoiler plz
0 0
Replying to Marlee Diroy • Jun 5, 2017
Title Love Me If You Dare Spoiler
Highly recommended... Nice drama..every episode is breath taking...
are they going to end together ? & does it has happy ending
plz tell i don't mind
thank u in advance
0 0
Replying to jenna • Jun 4, 2017
Title Love Me If You Dare Spoiler
I liked it a lot. But there were some parts that seemed too awkward such as the conversations between English…
what do u mean in ur opinion ??
are any one going to die or there 'll be any separation or they'll end together ?
0 0
Replying to jenna • Jun 3, 2017
Title Love Me If You Dare Spoiler
I liked it a lot. But there were some parts that seemed too awkward such as the conversations between English…
are they related ?? the other two dramas?
and does it has happy ending?
0 0
Replying to pooneh • Jun 3, 2017
Title One Fine Day
does it have happy ending?
oh my god the second same answer :\
ok thank u so ^_^
0 0
Replying to Nancy • Jun 2, 2017
Title Hi! School - Love On Spoiler
Lee sung yeol....second lead syndrome
does it has happy ending or not
will seul bi ends with shin woo?
its ok wz me spoiler plz
0 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jun 2, 2017
Title La Dolce Vita Spoiler
Wow Joon Soo's speech to Da Ae in ep11 about her true self being beautiful was wonderful!
plz tell does it has happy ending ?
0 12