News
bojojoti • Aug 27, 2025
List OSTs/Songs Featured in a Drama
such a great list - I added this to my favorites!
1 2
Replying to Kasia Krakowianka • Aug 23, 2025
Title Threads of Destiny
I am at 24 and it continues
this one took me away from other big budget dramas precisely because of that!
4 1
Replying to Carlanox • Aug 23, 2025
Title Threads of Destiny
this is actually quite good. any other nice short drama?
Ban Xing Fu Sheng
0 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Aug 23, 2025
Title Threads of Destiny
I almost thought the FL is actually Hu Lianxin 😅Idk how I ended up watching this. Thought this is just another…
yea, this is different than Swapped Brides although both sisters get reborn.
0 0
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 23, 2025
Title Threads of Destiny
ep24 further down the rabbit hole - they should have just wrapped this up nicely with the leads living happily…
true. But I enjoy their "united front" even if dreading what the opponents will do.
2 0
Replying to Mstique • Aug 23, 2025
Title Threads of Destiny
This drama is scheme after scheme and I’m only at ep 7!
I am at 24 and it continues
6 4
Replying to Kasia Krakowianka • Aug 23, 2025
Title Man Ji Liu Nv Di Spoiler
first episode without eng subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MLwpCprHiE
1 0
On Man Ji Liu Nv Di • Aug 23, 2025
Title Man Ji Liu Nv Di
first episode without eng subs
0 1
On Man Ji Liu Nv Di • Aug 23, 2025
Title Man Ji Liu Nv Di
what I found on YT has no eng subs and it is combination of the trailers and actual episodes, but I can't find proper episodes and eng subs.
0 0
bojojoti • Aug 23, 2025
Review KPop Demon Hunters
I love music so now I have to check this out. Thanks!
0 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 22, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I cringe at all the sect leaders and even members. I have low tolerance for people acting on their entitlement with disregard for human life and dignity. EEEEKKKK! This story is intriguing and played well but I am constantly reminded why I stay away from this genre. I can stomach royalty or some high-born doing power thing just because they can, but if sect idiots are trying to ascend to immortality by doing what they do, that is some serious fuck up idea
4 1
Replying to jabofi • Aug 22, 2025
Title My Lethal Man
Episode 9 and we are back to weeping whimpering mewling pathetic FL. Good lord would someone get that girl a Xanax…
I know! The review was more entertaining than the product, but I still laughed! Thanks!🌞
0 0
Replying to jabofi • Aug 22, 2025
Title My Lethal Man
Episode 9 and we are back to weeping whimpering mewling pathetic FL. Good lord would someone get that girl a Xanax…
you need to write more reviews!!!! Please! of the currently airing things
0 0
Replying to jabofi • Aug 22, 2025
Title My Lethal Man
Episode 9 and we are back to weeping whimpering mewling pathetic FL. Good lord would someone get that girl a Xanax…
DO TELL! It's so much fun! BTW I started watching My CEO just because of your review but could not stomach it ha ha ha
0 2
Replying to Kasia Krakowianka • Aug 22, 2025
Title Ban Xing Fu Sheng
what is dutch angel?
oh, the Drunk Shot! Thanks!
1 0
Replying to amanah • Aug 22, 2025
Title Luminosity behind the Palace
Thank you for this, I’ll give this drama a try. I need something that will not insult my intelligence the way…
yea, I had a feeling that it was going to be too much for me.
1 0
Replying to jabofi • Aug 22, 2025
Title My Lethal Man
Episode 9 and we are back to weeping whimpering mewling pathetic FL. Good lord would someone get that girl a Xanax…
you guys are amazing! stand up skid right here!🤣🤣
0 9
Replying to jabofi • Aug 22, 2025
Title My Lethal Man
Episode 9 and we are back to weeping whimpering mewling pathetic FL. Good lord would someone get that girl a Xanax…
you are hilarious! " I was actively rooting for the killer". I need to see more of your reviews!
0 1
Replying to andStace • Aug 22, 2025
Title Threads of Destiny
I didn't even realize that it was for the brother 😂😂
ikr?🤣👍
3 0
Replying to Amarina • Aug 22, 2025
Title Luminosity behind the Palace
Fancy seeing YOU here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Likewise, dear! are we even waiting for Shadow Love? I read it so I know it will be different just like General
1 0

3
3
1