They show the amphibian landing drill and i keep thinking: prep for taking over Taiwan now that stupid orange baby gave a go to any power for going to take whatever they want
Eek Suzette! Killed by her beloved? It was sounding real good until that last sentence!
actually, there is no sadomasochism here at all. The leads do not engage in endless cycle of abusing each other and having fun while at it (that is what I understand by sadomasochism). There are villains who are nasty and psychopathic which means there are some scenes where FL is tortured and her loved ones killed with cruelty, but the 3 sentence synopsis is correct: two people who previously were destined to kill each other are now trying to defy the two immortals who play with their reincarnated fate. You will like it.
Happy to see you here! I started this one today π
actually I have not - hence the question. I thought I saw your comment in the blog section. I must be seeing things π€£π€£π€£or maybe Amanah? If you want to watch verticals check out Dong Lan Xue (and anything with that FL who is just amazing in acting, writing stories, producing and marketing VD) or BΓ¬ng Jiao Fan Pai Gong Lve JΓ¬ Hua (I like the ML actor-completely biased here). On MDL there will be a post under each of these with tons of links to them so you can at least read the reviews before wasting your time. Some of them are just an excuse to throw the FL down to ravish or something like that but they sometimes have good story or amazing music. I am rewatching ep 26 of Floating Dream for that reason π
Link w/subs: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xab4080https://www.dailymotion.com/search/broken%20vows%20royal%20lies/top-resultsRaw…
you are a good deed person on MDL!!! I have not counted but you must have made at least 100 titles available to the viewers without any subscriptions. You are amazing and I really appreciate all that you do! πππβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπππππππππ
This is an interesting story, alas, the shortcuts from the budget are discouraging. I hate to hear the same generic bgm used in ep 8- disappointing as this had a pretty good value so far.
Eek Suzette! Killed by her beloved? It was sounding real good until that last sentence!
ikr? and why do they overuse "sadomasochism" like that is really the case???? Cruelty and lack of self-determination or at least being forced to endure humiliation would be better. I am watching but not sure how long
an 8, this must be great. an 8 for a mini-epi-series is almost unheard of
nothing earth shattering but there is certain melancholy and heroic spirit written in the story and characters... I am liking it, but expect that in grand cdrama tradition we will get some half cooked ending, but perhaps I am wrong. Need to find out who made it
I am really enjoying the director laughing at us and with us. It's like reality show with people we know or maybe cosplay with friends - I have not laughed this much in a loooong time.
Chuβ¦.buddyβ¦.youβre really over estimating yourself with your assassination process. You make it sound like…
they all have ideas that are their own and nothing to do with reality that is why the director is showing all 3 to make us laugh at the characters. this show is really something! I love it
watch it! it is fun in so many ways not just the script but how it makes references to so many dramas and their "heroic" content. Ep 1 was just the beginning of tongue in cheek tropes. I am on ep 9 and there is one part that LYN fans will absolutely love while those who had seen him elsewhere will laugh their ass off.
Am I the only one choking in laughter cause of SongYiMeng and Nan Heng....and those OSTπ is something else..
me too! when the crew is using both music (sang in earlier drama by the ML in both shows) and his pose to accentuate the current series it is a big wink to the audience - hey we know you are watching and going to recognize this so have fun with this. Oh boy, they must have had fun filming this
I like the colors. Oranges in ep 1 were fabulous. As for the rest of this - going back to READING Princess Gambit as the drama is not enticing, Will come back to this later but the comments are rather sobering. Came for ML but this is not very ambitious...
If you want to watch verticals check out Dong Lan Xue (and anything with that FL who is just amazing in acting, writing stories, producing and marketing VD) or BΓ¬ng Jiao Fan Pai Gong Lve JΓ¬ Hua (I like the ML actor-completely biased here). On MDL there will be a post under each of these with tons of links to them so you can at least read the reviews before wasting your time. Some of them are just an excuse to throw the FL down to ravish or something like that but they sometimes have good story or amazing music. I am rewatching ep 26 of Floating Dream for that reason π