Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 24, 2024

Hou Mie

Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 14, 2026
Title Bai Yao Pu
Nothing had been confirmed. Ai mi could just be another character in the drama.GJM words only confirms as much.…
because I’m not looking for someone to argue or disagree or engage on a comment. if it’s wrong it’s wrong it’s wrong. no need to get on here and say anything.
0 2
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 14, 2026
Title Bai Yao Pu
Nothing had been confirmed. Ai mi could just be another character in the drama.GJM words only confirms as much.…
you could’ve kept your response you know?
0 4
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 14, 2026
the cast confirmed it out of their own mouths on livestream so yes it’s a happy ending. just will have the usual…
not really
1 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 14, 2026
the cast confirmed it out of their own mouths on livestream so yes it’s a happy ending. just will have the usual…
they literally just said happy ending. they didn’t give out any specific details 😭😫
3 2
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 14, 2026
don’t watch then
I hope you’re calling yourself that. The only idiot I see is the commentor and you if you’re agreeing with their comment. you can leave now.
5 0
Replying to Adalyn • Jul 14, 2026
I keep hearing that this drama has a HE but it looks like the opposite with the OST. I sure hope it’s happy.…
the cast confirmed it out of their own mouths on livestream so yes it’s a happy ending. just will have the usual drama bumps
8 5
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 14, 2026
Neo isn’t worried about intl fans backlash and outcry. he’s okay with doing that scene not because it’s…
exactly I think they wanna find any excuse to hate. they want Neo famous kisses and biting lips scenes. Because in my eyes it makes it seem like they see themselves in the FL role. that’s the only thing I can think of besides hating.
3 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 14, 2026
I never thought in a million years a JJY and SWL drama would get such a 3.5 rating from me ever. But omg it can’t be help. I will not give a high rating to a drama that had so much potential but failed due to lack of promotion. Writing, directing, and editing. No amount of love for lead actors and senior actors could save this drama. this drama was literally stupid. forget about what you thought it would’ve been. Because somehow some way it lost the plot. Might I add very quickly at that. I would say to newcomers if you’re going to watch it. don’t go into it with your hopes high, and to stop at eps.18 for me. Hell, stop at ep.14 if I’m being honest. It was pretty good during the academy period and initial meeting. Once the typical misunderstandings kept happening it changed from somewhat good to horribly mediocre 💩. That might be harsh to fans of the drama who loved it and that’s fine. I’m not here to sooth fans feelings. This drama sucked. I thought Fate chooses you was worse but that drama actually had a better sense on romance, character development (well maybe no so much with the female lead at times) and writing then this drama. I was looking forward to this being up there with the best of the best Xianxia dramas hits. Such as the likes of

Ashes of Love

Ten miles of peach blossoms

Immortal Samsara

Till the end of the moon

When destiny brings the demon

The blossoming Love

Love and Destiny

The legend of shenli

and more. Sadly that wasn’t the case. I don’t know what it is but every time my poor Kiku does Xianxia the drama writing, directing is always horrible. Although I rated them highly BOR, wasn’t the best story wise either. But I would take it over the external trash that they’ve given diehard fans who’ve been waiting patiently for years. ugh, 😩 I am just completely stunned and in disbelief. still cannot understand what the hell happened besides the fact they had too much cuts, editing, horrible writing and directing. Even still I figured it’ll get on track but nope unnecessary… unnecessary drama was added. At times I felt like the SMl was the damn actual ML with how much screen time and somewhat imitate movements he had with the FL. They should’ve went that route instead. It’ll be more believable than the crap they gave. Rant over.
2 2
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 14, 2026
Neo isn’t worried about intl fans backlash and outcry. he’s okay with doing that scene not because it’s…
alright
2 0
Replying to Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 14, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
Neo isn’t worried about intl fans backlash and outcry. he’s okay with doing that scene not because it’s his job but he wanted too do his role. Ai Mi and Neo are actors/ friends but more and importantly professional. it’s just a shirtless scene which has netizens excited about. It’s not like their hot and sweaty doing XXX content.
5 4
Replying to Flashtone • Jul 14, 2026
Look I don’t mind that he loves his 17 year wife it’s fine their married after all, but they better be no…
it’s literally not a romance central drama. romance isn’t the full focus and even if they did have a laying down in the bed scene. it’s not going to be risky.
5 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 14, 2026
it explains it perfectly. First wife is only in name and to keep peace. he never met her until he returned back…
alright
0 0
Replying to tutu_91 • Jul 14, 2026
I think they using the cliche trope where the FL is extremely naive and clueless, and has no idea how to navigate…
If so horrible because even still we can take ashes of love, love never fails, immortal samsara and all these three dramas plus more conveyed better storyline. Especially if this is the route the writers were taking.
0 0
Replying to mimia • Jul 14, 2026
I dropped it until expres, i just wanna see the ending, everything else is a total mess
same
2 0
On Bai Yao Pu • Jul 13, 2026
Title Bai Yao Pu
it is for all sure Ai Mi is Tao Tao. Gao literally wished her happy bday on Weibo and reminded her to lose weight. Neitzens have already put two and two together. she is the FL. Now people are just waiting on the ML. I’m excited for Ai Mi. Hopefully the Ml can act whoever he is and have good chemistry.
2 8
Replying to voteawake221204 • Jul 13, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
Fl isn't his first wife???? And he already has a kid with his first wife....then why did reacted like he saw her…
it explains it perfectly. First wife is only in name and to keep peace. he never met her until he returned back from war. The other wife isn’t truly his wife either. he only took her in and her son because she was the wife of one of his best solders who died on the field. In short the drama explained that both of those marriages aren’t legal nor registered. Only the one with FL. Just keep watching and you’ll see it explained more.
3 2
Replying to twinty • Jul 13, 2026
Watching the blindfold scene and hug over and over! That was so spontaneous!
yes it was. I’m so happy today was good. netizens are loving this drama scene it trended a lot on Weibo. I really liked their pairing and truthfully always wanted to see Ai Mi pair with Neo, and a few others she’s worked with. like Li HongYi.
1 1