Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 24, 2024

Hou Mie

Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 13, 2026
Not netizens think the casting is truly perfect for this drama. It’s currently trending with many or rather everyone is agreeing 85-90 flowers should no longer act in roles meant for younger actresses. I agree wholeheartedly this what’s makes Ai Mi character Xie Zhu Yu fresh and breakthrough. The actress is actually acting like herself or someone who’s supposed to be that age. I happened hate seeing actors / actresses in late 20s or mid 20s and so forth. Act child like, young or baby like. it doesn’t sell always. To see the love and support with many even saying this role will give her a chance to go for a magonlia award in the future. is truly amazing. I’m so happy everyone is supporting this drama in China. supporting the leads, writers etc. I hope going forward we can get more dramas such as this.
19 18
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 13, 2026
Ai Mi auditioned for it. But yes, The role is for a 17 year old young girl. Ai Mi auditioned and blew the directors/…
same. she has always blown me away with her guest and supporting roles. so I’m so happy she’s getting more love 💕
3 0
Replying to Ningningcha • Jul 13, 2026
Overall, this drama feels very fresh, thanks to its main plot and litlle sense of humor. The male lead is strong…
Likewise. I keep rewatching as well. this lets me know it has me thinking and hooked. Not many dramas this year were my favorites and those I thought were have now been shifted around. Now the newly list is out. No.1 Key to the Phoenix heart.

this is something fresh and new. It also reminds me come to think of it The blooms at Ruyi Pavillon. (Without the can perdict the future) it also reminds me of another drama The flowers are blooming. It too had less epsiodes. The girl there was a princess but like Ai Mi character and Kiku character in another drama she liked to build things. This also reminds me of Kiku Rebirth for you drama. I think this drama is surprisingly fresh for that reason and more.
4 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 13, 2026
Ai Mi auditioned for it. But yes, The role is for a 17 year old young girl. Ai Mi auditioned and blew the directors/…
she’s definitely one to watch out been a fan of hers for many years. So I am very protective over her and proud of her. I don’t like seeing comments of “she’s riding his fame.” she’s had fame for years as a child star. I love both Neo and Ai Mi and both are great friends as they’ve worked together in the past. That’s what makes netizens happy the chemistry was always there in their eyes. Plus they get along so well as friends. I can’t wait to see her other female leads dramas. Currently she’s trending on Weibo with Neitzens wishing her happy adult life.
3 2
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 13, 2026
sorry I’m dropping this crap. the trailer for ep.30 yeah im done. I stopped watching a while back and now have lowered my rating even lower. Never thought ill do that for a JJY and Song Wei Long drama. But eh, first time for everything. don’t even care anymore about a happy ending. it won’t be believable. Like did the SMl actor have some dealings as to why he has more of a relationship/ screen time and presence with the female lead character? Why is he always getting shoved into the viewers faces. Like I get angst but this is just 💩 ugh 😩 a total headache.
10 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 13, 2026
almost there just a couple more hours to go. I keep rewatching 1-8 epsiodes and 9-10 trailers. Just waiting. I think come ep.10 and so forth. The plot thickens even more. But hey, this drama came out swinging like a rushing current. Many Neitzens in China waited patiently for this and this couple. It has lived up to their expectations so much people are constantly on Weibo praising both Neo and AiMi. Which both AiMi and Neo have been getting massive support from previous costars and other industry friends. They’ve constantly been on HS on Weibo since the drama started. The drama also has been in the top 1 HS spots on Weibo. Generating a lot of buzz and Weibo and rednote short videos of scenes to come from the drama. Many I am looking forward too.
11 2
Replying to Khbc4 • Jul 13, 2026
Is the FL's voice her own? It has echoes of the cutesy, grating voice of Esther Yu. Also, the faces of the female…
Ai Mi is dubbed this isn’t her voice
0 0
Replying to LAU1986 • Jul 13, 2026
That’s ridiculous…they’re selling it as romance. They both look great together…but they should have casted…
Annoyed no. tired of your baseless fake narrative and outrage yes.
0 1
Replying to Ice • Jul 13, 2026
Her script really seems like it is written according to her real age or she was chosen because of this.For the…
Ai Mi auditioned for it. But yes, The role is for a 17 year old young girl. Ai Mi auditioned and blew the directors/ writers away. So she was casted. Netizens said this is why it’s benefitful to have young actresses playing such younger roles. it gives the naive sweetness and sugar to the character. Which I agree with them as well.
15 4
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 13, 2026
no his vocal cords were damage during filming
I think he sounds close to what Neo is supposed to sound like and yes it’s director’s choice. he is supposed to be brutal and bloodthirsty general. so I don’t want a soft boy speaking. Which Neo voice isn’t that. Although he can play that role in this role his voice needs to commend presence which is what this dubber is giving to me at least
10 0
Replying to skjahin • Jul 13, 2026
she is a magnolia winner, no one touchs her
just shut the fuck up already. honestly. I wasn’t even mentioning her magonlia win stupid ass. but other awards. There’s equally awards compared to magonlia that I hope she wins. Just stop responding to me and find a life. since you clearly can’t understand a comment that was made long ago.
0 2
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 13, 2026
I heard it’s due to his vocal cords had been injury and he wasn’t able to use his real voice.
though it’s sad. I still think the dub is doing a pretty good job. so I’m not too upset. it just shows how hard Neo worked.
5 0
Replying to BlueBird • Jul 13, 2026
very much dislike the voice acting for the ML - I’m sure it was the director who set the tone and pace, but…
no his vocal cords were damage during filming
5 2
Replying to Timi89 • Jul 13, 2026
does anyone know why Minghao didn't use his own voice? like in his previous costume dramas
I heard it’s due to his vocal cords had been injury and he wasn’t able to use his real voice.
5 2
Replying to Olay yo • Jul 13, 2026
Probably nothing out there good to watch, many still come to give their comments.😊❤️❤️
you do know people can still give an opinion to a failed drama and still watch something way better than this right? this drama sucks to those who enjoyed it such as yourself. good for you. but I keep coming back since you’re so worried about others comments. hoping to see a change in storyline. because I’m a fan of both leads. since there’s no new development nor better writing. I voiced my opinion and placed it on hold until express.
1 1
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 13, 2026
Maoyan ranking 260712

1. Key to the Phoenix heart
2. Blossoms of power
3. Love for you.
4. The eternal fragrance
5. Road to success
6. Unsettle Case
7. The Heart2 etc.

congrats to KTTPH.
27 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 13, 2026
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but it’s just been posted congrats to the drama and cast. The drama has just smashed 8500 Heat index on IQYI on it’s second day. The momentum is absolutely unstoppable for this contractual marriage fantasy. Hou Minghao and Ai Mi, chemistry is already taking over everyone’s timelines.

LMAO TO THE HATERS. I hope you see how mainland and eastern Asian countries are. We don’t care about your opinions nor views. This drama has been dominating since premiere day. It’s also number one on one of china’s data base charts with Road to success number 2. It just shows how good this drama is. The acting, chemistry, storyline has everyone intrigued. I knew netizens on Weibo were correct it’s definitely breaking 10000 this coming week. https://x.com/ncybear/status/2076323447362482328?s=46
18 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 12, 2026
drama just started and she’s not that annoying. like the comment below she’s 16-17 years old. she’s also…
first off I’m not a lil nor a bro. secondly duh no shit. if you’re expecting something else too bad for you. third I said what I said. you don’t like it drop it. no one is twisting your arm and banging that pea size brain of yours around on a desk table.
3 0