Details

  • Last Online: 33 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 24, 2024

Hou Mie

Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
Replying to LikhithaRaavi • Jul 12, 2026
Honestly, all I wanted was to see people discussing the plot, characters, and trailers. Instead, the comments…
Where was this hate when Rosy did Dating in the kitchen? Oh that’s right no where to be seen. people kill me with this over the top crap.
2 3
Replying to Kassey29 • Jul 12, 2026
Age gap is not always a problem.... I've seen shows with age gaps of 20+ years. The problem is that she is a minor…
keep your international view points to yourself and worried about your own countrymen who do far worse than make a fictional character be 17 and played by a soon to be 18 year old actress. no one is twisting your neck to have you watch this.
6 5
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 12, 2026
very well said. it’s pointless as they’ve made their stances clear during casting announcement and filming.…
Yes! I agree this is my top 2026 costume drama. It gives me Prisoner of beauty. In that the FL I heard was supposed to be younger than the male but casted in her 30s. This drama also gives me Goodbye my princess, Nirvana in fire, Novoland Eagle flag, Shining just for you (without the powers) this role is my favorite of Neo. Glory truly disappointed me. His role was reduced to a shell of his former self introduction. This is so far not the case.
5 3
Replying to Virginia • Jul 12, 2026
Those of you complaining about the character being a minor—get over it. She's 17 in a fictional story, and films…
very well said. it’s pointless as they’ve made their stances clear during casting announcement and filming. It still didn’t change. infact China loves this drama. which is to say being Asian myself we view things different from others. It’s nice to see likeminded people like yourself and others who can distinguish between these things. I grew up on an American tv series called the little house pairrie. my mother and I, I was told the true story after growing up. the actress who played Laura hated kissing the actor who played almazo but she did it because it was her job. Another ex. would be soap operas in America / over seas etc. even like you said movies. every country has different views and different interpretations on what’s right or wrong. this drama premired today. it guaranteed praise from everyone in mainland and Eastern Asia. it just raised its heat index from 2700 to 6500. Neo character has broken millions. With Ai Mi following suit. Netizens are making and spending their time enjoying this CP. Calling it sweet and fresh. Making profile gifs, wallpapers, even taking up polls on how people are perceiving this drama. they all love it. it’s only international fans with a so called high white horse. it’s their loss if they don’t watch it. like you and billons others I’m enjoying this my only issue is that it’s not 40 episodes long.
7 5
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 12, 2026
I am curious as to know who is Xie Jia Yu real father? like is he some powerful general from maybe northern Qi or perhaps a prince, Emperor, Crown prince etc? Or could he be just a as Americans will say a regular joe? 😭 I am deeply curious to find out. Especially since we’ve now been spoiled two birthright parentages. Xiao Wu Yi and Li Mao. I wonder will Li Mao sister still be his sister even if half or not at all? Since they don’t share the same father. Is her mother the same as his? I’m truly curious on this and more. You know a drama is good. When you supposed to be doing so work at home but instead rewatching a drama series for the third time. 😭😭 It’s 10:10am JST time and I just can’t get over this drama. Had to pause all my other on going dramas just for this. Btw it’s doing really well. Neitzens have started making gifs for the CP couple. it’s rated 9.9 over on IQYI. Congrats to cast Neo character is rated on Weibo 9.9 Ai Mi 9.6 Riley 9.4
1 0
Replying to daphchan • Jul 12, 2026
I'll never understand those who support romances with a minor and a almost 30yr old adult. I will be rating this…
you know you don’t have to watch just like you don’t have to comment. likewise for me saying this to you. you people sound the same. like a broken bot. you can’t comprehend how us Asians laws works. if your brain isn’t functioning properly then no need to make think pieces and just watch his other dramas.
3 0
Replying to lovehj • Jul 12, 2026
It's just a drama.
I swear getting worked up for nothing and they can block me lol
2 0
Replying to Armaniiie • Jul 11, 2026
I, too, just like you am enjoying the drama. However, I believe everyone on this platform has a right to express…
you could’ve kept this. I didn’t ask you for your thoughts.
0 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 11, 2026
six epsiodes in and just damn this is good. this is really giving me classic dramas. I’m really loving this. it has hints of prisoner of beauty but also goodbye my princess. I love it. On another note omg will you naysayers and haters just STFU already! we get it she’s young and baby face. you can’t ship them as a couple. you can’t watch this as a real drama. your words have been heard since casting announced and filming. it’s not going to change anything. it’s annoying when certain international/ western fans tries to stick their beliefs on eastern Asian cultures and what is deemed unfit or right. The drama is soaring and everyone is getting praises. I wanna discuss this drama with other fans not read comments about how you can’t support it. Skipping over hundreds and hundreds of comments such as the ones on here becomes annoying. my block list is already fulled to the max. which means I can’t block anymore stupid people. This drama has really deepen Neo career and even Ai Mi’s with the way their portraying the characters.
17 2
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 11, 2026
she’s been a really good actress all her life. if you haven’t checked out her other works definitely do so.…
yes it is. she was good for her guest role there
3 1
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 11, 2026
she’s been a really good actress all her life. if you haven’t checked out her other works definitely do so.…
your welcome. many haters are looking at her age but for someone young she is quite talented
2 1
Replying to luca187 • Jul 11, 2026
I'm stunned by Aimi's acting she is surely a very good actress!
she’s been a really good actress all her life. if you haven’t checked out her other works definitely do so. she even plays a older wuxia master in Leo drama whispers of fate.
4 6
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 11, 2026
that boat scene was so funny and definitely Neo. with his cat like smile and playfulness. I really like this pairing a lot. both are doing an amazing job. I just hate this drama is only 28 epsiodes. but that’s okay. it’s worth it.
9 0
Replying to Khaana • Jul 11, 2026
Nah They are not houminghao fan what are you even talking about they All are working hard from day one when suddenly…
this is a comment meant to be an opinion that didn’t need your comment or others to go back and forth and agree. just shut up and move along. simple enough. no need to engage when I’m not talking to you nor anyone else but haters. goodday
3 2
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 11, 2026
damn the haters are out. you can’t call yourself a Neo fan and down rating a drama he is most proud of. he put his heart and soul into it. Ai mi did also the whole cast. sucks for you it’s been getting a lot of praise in China. you know where it actually matters. not fan girls who can’t handle an actor acting in a role with another actor. don’t give me that shit her age when you all know there’s no kissing or deep lovey scenes.
19 6
Replying to JudgeSunday • Jul 11, 2026
Another opinion about this FL that I am totally agreeing with. I felt this since the first few episodes and wrote…
I like the female character but she is very wishy washy and flip floppy so much. I can’t even root for them as a couple. She seems to have more chemistry at times with the prince. both leads are always dancing mainly because of their history but also due to the fact the fl character will always second guess or claim “it’s over between them.” Then will have the big misunderstandings and regrets later on. I’m just ready for express. if they even get a happy ending I can’t say if I’ll be happy or not. this is actually one drama I rather the ml be happy elsewhere.
0 1
Replying to tttweet • Jul 11, 2026
are we watching the same drama? she's not at all like you described to me!
I didn’t ask you if we’re watching the same drama not. learn to respect others opinions you can leave my comment now.
3 0