Details

  • Last Online: 33 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 24, 2024

Hou Mie

Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 11, 2026
I guess I’ll put this back on hold again. the same dance between the leads is getting annoying. she hates him. she can’t forgive him. she accepts him. she loves him. she loves him not. at first I got her reasons but he’s cursed and it wasn’t his own doing from what I’ve gathered. I truly believe the theories on Weibo is true. he tried to save her and it back fired. he was once also a divine lord but casted into demon because of it. I truly feel sorry the ml and the master throughout this whole drama. I love my girl Kiku but her character is flip floppy and sometimes pretentious. So is the damn prince.
8 5
Replying to love triangles anti • Jul 11, 2026
Idk about LFY but The Eternal Fragrance is doing pretty good for a 3 years old drama with no promotion and dropping…
sorry you’re replying to the wrong comment
0 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Jul 11, 2026
Idk about LFY but The Eternal Fragrance is doing pretty good for a 3 years old drama with no promotion and dropping…
omg yes please speak on this matter. so sick of people saying this drama isn’t doing well. it’s literally beating out bigger dramas with better resources and even bigger names. I would be grateful that Kiku is doing her part in giving this drama more buzz. Not that it’s needed as so far on all Chinese platforms it’s doing extremely well. spite being in limbo for three years. This reminded me of love and crown with the ml not promoting the drama due to he not wanting to actually take the role but did so due to it being his last contract drama with old agency. the Fl lead got so much hate and even bashed for promoting a failing drama. however the difference is this drama is doing way better than that drama. And others. If people don’t have access to Chinese platforms or social media pages to actually check the ratings they should be quiet and not assume. simple enough. I’m glad you spoke up. I’ve been having to battle on TikTok etc
0 1
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 10, 2026
you’re like the only one I’ve seen complained about her makeup in this drama. while others think this is her…
well you do know douyin makeup is popular and there are many ways to do douyin makeup? there’s the subtle ones and the over the top ones. this one is subtle. I know you’re not criticizing her. but she gets a lot of hate for how people say her makeup is. but her last two dramas her makeup has been to everyone’s liking. her agency is also the one who styled her makeup in past dramas this one included. they did not style her makeup in veil of shadows as she has her own studio / co. Again to each their own but I definitely think this and veil of shadows besides sword and fairy 4 is some of her best makeup looks ever.
1 1
Replying to abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwx • Jul 10, 2026
ep26 trailer shows the ugly side of the cultivation world. The moment Jiang Lifei is revealed as the Divine Tree,…
that trailer reminded me of when destiny brings the demon. the immortal sect there were hungry, blood thirsty, skin bone eating hypocrites. when sima Jiao offered a petal of his power / body. they went into a frenzy real life battle to the death. I love xianxia dramas like this.
3 0
Replying to Blue Orchid Blossom • Jul 9, 2026
Just started the first ep and FL’s makeup is throwing me off again. They always do this actress dirty when it…
you’re like the only one I’ve seen complained about her makeup in this drama. while others think this is her best makeup. I know to each their own. but I do find this makeup and veil of shadows makeup way better than in blossom makeup. this makeup reminds me of her role in sword and fairy 4. not too much red nor powder.
10 3
On Kung Fu Soccer • Jul 9, 2026
my countryman Saton Takeru is in this and Ai Mi. these big names along makes me wanna watch. just for them.
1 0
Replying to chipleuchips • Jul 8, 2026
You just stop when the story start picking up 😅 just piled up some eps then watching it at once like I do,…
I think I already said that
0 0
Replying to tttweet • Jul 7, 2026
they're kind of half back together in ep 18 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can. I do it with all my favorites doesn’t matter if their the top of the top actresses and actors. if the drama lags, frustrating, bores me than I will. this drama is just frustrating with the lead couple’s storyline.
1 0
Replying to tttweet • Jul 7, 2026
they're kind of half back together in ep 18 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I will probably pick it back up later this week or next. I hope we get a happy ending and not an open or sad ending as many are predicting.
0 2
Replying to tttweet • Jul 7, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance Spoiler
they're kind of half back together in ep 18 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ugh 😩 why??? I waited for this 3 years and it just makes me angry how the couple barely has anything. is it on both sides or just Ml side.
0 4
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 7, 2026
I placed this drama on hold up to episode 16. Can anyone tell me if the misunderstanding is still there? have the leads finally gotten together before the real angst begins or is it still the back and forth?
0 8
On Chen Jing Ke • Jul 7, 2026
Person Chen Jing Ke
really need to see him pair with yang Zi, Liangjie again. this time as lead CP, Sun Zhen ni again. Also Jelly Lin, Peng Xiao ran, and bai Lu.
4 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 6, 2026
Person Deng Lun
does this means he’s slowly coming back? many netizens are asking this on Weibo as he’s able to model now.
metoo I do hope someday he returns. I’m praying for a third, fourth and so on collaboration with yang Zi and him.
3 0