Editorials
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 23, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
I love these 'average' rom-com dramas. I really like it so far, hope for a happy ending! :)
12 0
On Kim Won Hae • Apr 6, 2019
Person Kim Won Hae
Happy Birthday! ^^
0 0
On Room No. 7 • Nov 3, 2017
Title Room No. 7
Can't wait hihih
0 0
On While You Were Sleeping • Sep 30, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping
I love this drama, Jong Suk is such a good actor! <3
0 0
Annica • Sep 22, 2017
Article Choi Siwon and Kang So Ra Confirmed as Leads for new TvN Drama!
Can't wait! <3
0 0
On G-Dragon • Aug 18, 2017
Person G-Dragon
Happy Birthday! :)
0 0
AnanyaS • Aug 17, 2017
Article 7 July KDramas To Be Excited About!
School 2017 is everything! <3
6 1
On School 2017 • Aug 1, 2017
Title School 2017
This drama is everything, it is so good! <3
0 0
nevermind • Jun 17, 2017
Article My Top 10 Gorgeous Korean Actors (and Yours Too!)
Yes, Park Seo Joon!!
1 0
On Park Seo Jun • Jun 6, 2017
Person Park Seo Jun
He is amazing!
1 0

