Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
K-Drama Lee Min Ho’s 'Assassins' Sells Out at TIFF as His Global Stardom Continues to Rise 23 hours ago
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 12, 2024 Title Link Click Spoiler Liu Ye ' the little sun" Who asked you to make me cry... My tears won't stop 💔 0 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 12, 2024 Title Link Click Spoiler I had to skip several scenes of that monster, I couldn't bear to listen Sanning. It's so distrubing... How disgusting… Xiao Shi : then who killed Liu Ye... A question with depth.. 3 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 12, 2024 Title Link Click Spoiler Ep 15 I had to skip several scenes of that monster, I couldn't bear to listen Sanning. It's so distrubing... How disgusting people can be... 1 1
Replying to jabofi • Jul 12, 2024 Photo Photo damn it all, no, this one is the best! They all are lol 😹 he is best in all 1 0
Replying to jabofi • Jul 12, 2024 Photo Photo damn it all, no, this one is the best! They all are lol 😹 he is best in all 1 0
lo_ve • Jul 12, 2024 Article Kim Hyang Gi is set to lead a new period movie set in Jeju Island! I will be watching :) 2 0
lo_ve • Jul 12, 2024 Article Kim Hyang Gi is set to lead a new period movie set in Jeju Island! 🔥🔥 2 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 12, 2024 Title Link Click Spoiler Ep 14 I thought, this drama is all fluffy, but I was so damn wrong, still haven't completed this ep 🙁 I feel so sad... 💔 2 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 12, 2024 Title Link Click Spoiler Ep 14 I thought, this drama is all fluffy, but I was so damn wrong, still haven't completed this ep 🙁 I feel so sad... 💔 1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 12, 2024 Title Link Click Spoiler Ep 14 I had to take a break from this ep, it was so heavy.. I couldn't take it.. When Qiao Ling burst into tears, I couldn't stop my tears as well 2 0
Replying to jabofi • Jul 11, 2024 Photo Photo I don't know how you keep finding these wonderful pictures, but thank you!!!! Happy, you are liking it ❤️ 1 0
Replying to jabofi • Jul 11, 2024 Photo Photo I don't know how you keep finding these wonderful pictures, but thank you!!!! Mostly Twitter 🤗 and some I am taking screen shots from YT 0 0
On Link Click • Jul 11, 2024 Title Link Click THEM 🤤https://x.com/woonhae9161015/status/1811397738241970585?t=gOPV6ATCd46_wC_dSjFJtg&s=19 3 0
Replying to jabofi • Jul 11, 2024 Title Link Click I'll admit, I giggled a lot when I saw this. 😂I don't even know what they are saying, but damn, so cute! 🤭🤭 can't wait for this scene 2 0
A question with depth..
https://x.com/woonhae9161015/status/1811397738241970585?t=gOPV6ATCd46_wC_dSjFJtg&s=19