Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award205
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 9, 2024
Title Link Click
For me, it's absolutely awesome 🔥 ( haven't seen Donghua)
I don't like Anime 😭 but I can watch 3D one... 🙈
0 4
Replying to nara • Jul 9, 2024
Title Link Click
how r u able to watch it without understanding a thing?😨
Grasping the content through scenes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to nara • Jul 9, 2024
Title Link Click
how r u able to watch it without understanding a thing?😨
Grasping the content through scenes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 2
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jul 9, 2024
Title Link Click
It never was from what i remember o.o
I will check it on YT then, thanks 😁
0 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jul 9, 2024
Title Link Click
It never was from what i remember o.o
You should read SVSSS and Thousand Autumns (online available). Both are really fun 🤣 specially Thousand Autumns, Yan Wushi is really one of a kind 🤣🤣
0 4
Replying to i heart lusi • Jul 9, 2024
Title Link Click
chat is this good? is it the same as like the donghua
For me, it's absolutely awesome 🔥 ( haven't seen Donghua)
3 7
On Link Click • Jul 9, 2024
Title Link Click
Trying to watch ep 13 with no subs
What kind of spoiled kid is that 🥲
0 6
Replying to shel arman • Jul 9, 2024
lol,nobody cares zhugeqing that much!!the drama got popularity for 3 reason actually.(1)anime was pretty popular.(2)the…
You don't care, but we do.. so shut the fuck up. You moron
0 0
Replying to Kokkuri • Jul 9, 2024
Title Bright Time
Mango has the best subs, looking forward to this one.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jul 9, 2024
Title Link Click
It never was from what i remember o.o
Thanks for two recommendation, are these available on Youkou??
0 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jul 9, 2024
Title Link Click
It never was from what i remember o.o
I love LEGEND OF EXORCISM so much, still waiting for 3rd season... I even went to read the novel but English translations were so bad 😔
I have also watched few 3D V and all of them were great

I started with SVSSS, later Legend of Exorcism, Thousand Autumns, and L.o.r.d movie version and recently The Demon Hunter is really really good. Honestly, I watched all thes for bromance/BL 🤣 🤣
0 7
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jul 9, 2024
Title Link Click
It never was from what i remember o.o
I am not fan of anime. But I can watch 3D animations, they looks so real that's why 😂
Specially Legend of Exorcism.
1 10
Replying to littlebluemonster • Jul 8, 2024
Title Soul Mate
May I know what's the title of the Chinese historical one releasing on July 11?
In Stay with Me, There were kiss scenes... so if the rights are sold outside of China, it works, I guess. But let's see.
0 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jul 8, 2024
Title Link Click
It never was from what i remember o.o
Can you please tell me, how can I watch 3d Version ? Found some clips on YT 3rd version of second season is coming. So, I am interested this only.
0 12
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jul 8, 2024
Title Link Click
It never was from what i remember o.o
So, everything here is on purpose 🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0