• Location: New York

NAMEE

New York
Because This is My First Life
Jun 30, 2018
STORY: I really like the story it was just simple and sweet, the story wasn't really that unique as we've seen other shows where they had to live together or arranged marriage whatever! But the story was well written and the character development, esp the male lead was awesome. I also liked that there were secondary stories of the supporting characters as well, it was very cute!
CAST: Wow! Lee Ming Ki was awesome! Jung So Min was good too and she was sooo pretty! I also liked the kissing scenes esp when she asked if she can kiss him, it was so sweet and I liked the thought that she asked permission instead of diving in for a surprise kiss.
MUSIC: the BGM/OST were good too! esp Ben's singing voice it's angelic!
REWATCH VALUE: I actually just rewatch it last night, I had so little sleep hahahah
OVERALL: 10/10 it was good and very cute! TVN did a very good job!

Touch Your Heart
Mar 30, 2019
STORY: Overall, this is a good drama! I love the story and the characters! If you want some light-hearted fluffy drama this is it! But don't expect too much though if you wanted something with a deeper plot! but that is what I like about this drama!
ACTING/CAST: Oh gosh, the only reason I even watched it while it was ongoing (I have a rule to watch drama when it is already finished) is because of Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, I loved their role in Goblin and I was sooooo excited to see them again pairing up and it did not disappoint! I even loved the other couple too, they were very funny!
MUSIC: I soooo love this song especially by Wendy What if Love! It's on my spotify and that is the first thing I play when I drive, hahahha!
REWATCH VALUE: Well! I would defo rewatch this drama if I'm craving something romantic and funny! It is light hearted and not heavy at all!
OVERALL: 9.5/10! It was a good watch!

You Who Came from the Stars
Jun 26, 2018
Story: Story wise, the fantasy/supernatural element is so superb and very unique! i think you don't see any shows about a girl falling in love with an alien (not that green gross kind of alien but the Kim Soo Hyun type of alien, very hot!) not is it very romantic there is also an element of comedies, drama and a little bit of historical setting which I liked very much.
Acting/Cast: Hey! how can I complain? this is one of the best of the best of it's time when it was airing, Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun? Their chemistry and acting was fantastic! I fell in love, hated and cried with them!
Music: I love all of the OST! I had everything on my phone!
Rewatch value: I can't count how many times I've re-watched this masterpiece!

1 Litre no Namida
Jun 26, 2018
Story: Oh my gosh, this is one of the best J-drama I've ever seen TBH, this drama encompasses a lot of emotions from love, family, friendship, EVERYTHING, it has everything a slice of life drama you would expect and it was beautifully made too!
Actors/Cast: ERIKA SAWAJIRI? I LOVE HER!!! her acting in this one is superb and that other actor too, I forgot his name. I really liked her acting in this one.
Music: They also have a very nice OSTs, I mean Erika's singing voice was like an angel.
Rewatch value: I put 10/10 on every criteria except this one. You know why? because rewatching this always breaks my heart and I honestly don't want to go under that kind of pain a lot of times, so yeah guys, prepare a lot of tissues when you decided to watch this, because you will literally cry 1L of tears on this one.

Healer
Jun 26, 2018
Story: Wow, the story was like a breath of fresh air. It's not common nor predictable and I like the thought that about a hot secret agent or whatever protecting all day round. I mean? why not?!
Acting/Cast: Come on! This is the first main reason why I watched this show because of Ji Chang Wook! and it helps too that Park Min Young was a great actress and they do have a lot of chemistry together.
Music: It has a great OST! I have it on my phone to listen to whenever I'm bored or something.
Re-watch value: Well? what can I say, it's a perfect five for me, I re-watched this drama like a countless times since the first time I've watched this.
Overall: This was a great watch to be honest and I was never bored in any of the episodes and it was funny and romantic too.

Hotel del Luna
STORY: The overall story wasn't really original. It's about afterlife, reincarnation, deities and supernatural. Which is not lacking in the Korean drama world which is the reason why I am giving an 8/10 for the plot. It also not a lighthearted drama because I cried my heart out especially on the last 2-3 episodes, so if you are looking for a feel good drama this is not for you.
ACTING/CAST: I should be honest, one of the biggest reason I wanted to watch this drama was mainly because of IU. However, I loved PO and Mina in it. Mina is really pretty. Also, Yeo Jin Goo was an eye candy. I might as well say that Yeo Jin Goo's acting is 100/100. I can really feel the emotions coming from him it made my heart ache together with him.
MUSIC: The best part of this drama is the music. Hands down! 10/10. Constant replay on my list. Gummy, Taeyon, Punch, Monday Kiz you name it!
REWATCH VALUE: As I mentioned, this is not a feel good drama. If you wanted to watch something happy this is not for you. For me, I don't really rewatch sad ending drama that often. All I can think of now if I see IU is that there is a probability it will have a sad ending. Like Scarlet Heart all over again.
OVERALL: 9/10 - I think overall this is a good drama. The storyline is not perfect but I had fun watching this along the way until the end. I am currently having a syndrome for finishing this drama. Like, I don't know what to do next anymore.

Angel's Last Mission: Love
Jul 15, 2019
STORY: I've liked that this drama made me cry, laugh, love, angry and sad. My emotions was all over the place watching this drama. I don't know what to feel especially when it was nearing it's end, I was an emotional wreck. Anyways, the story overall was great! I always am partial to korean drama's that has a supernatural/fantasy plot so my opinion might be a little bit bias.
ACTING/CAST: Shin Hye Sun - her acting was excellent, I liked her in Still 17 that was one of the reason I watched this show too. Kim Myung Soo - Well I am an INSPIRIT! So whatever drama they are going to come out I make sure I watched no matter what it is! Though I must confess Myung Soo-oppa's acting is very good, he is getting better and better at it. Keep up the good work!
MUSIC: Oh gosh, you guys had no idea but I had Oh my angel by Chai on repeat! The other OST's are very good too!
REWATCH VALUE: I will most definitely rewatch this drama!
OVERALL: 9/10 Great Story, great OST and Great CAST!

About Time
Aug 15, 2018
STORY: TBH, I loved how this drama started! but ugh, it got draggy at the middle of series especially on episode 11, I was watching episode 11 while building my 3d puzzle pirate ship and I am pretty sure I did not miss anything or did not try to rewatch other scene that's how draggy it got. What a shame though I like the overall storyline it was pretty unique plot but I am the type of person that finishes what she started.
ACTING/CAST: I love Lee Sung Kyung but I did not really connect with her character or anything there wasn't any character development whatsoever but I love the main male lead though (forgot what's his name).
MUSIC: At the very least the music/BGM isn't bad, it's good actually especially Maybe. I love listening to it over and over again on youtube and I also have it on my spotify.
REWATCH VALUE: Not rewatching this again. HAHAHA
OVERALL: This score is actually a stretch, I'm quite generous with it, LOL

Please Come Back, Mister
Aug 11, 2018
STORY: I really love the plot of this show, I love the twist and the ending itself! It kept me up all night crying and wanting for more!!! T_T
ACTING/CAST: I mainly watched this because of Oh Yeon So (from Hwayugi) but I love everybody in this show! All of the casting was near perfect if not perfect. Also RAIN IS SOOOO HOOOT <3 <3 <3
MUSIC: I have everything on my spotify!!!
REWATCH VALUE: I would rewatch this again someday!!!'
OVERALL: I gave this show a 9.5/10 score! Great show, great cast and nice OST! The ending was perfect too! I would definitely watch if there is a special hahahaha >_<

Another Miss Oh
Jul 4, 2018
STORY: I can't recommend this show enough, I really love the story, it wasn't unique per se but it just grips you on your heartstrings. I like that the characters were very likeable as well and very funny.
CAST: Well, I watched this one because of great reviews and at first I wasn't really familiar with the cast but oh boy, Eric Mun and Seon Hyun Jin are very good! they did their characters justice and the kissing scene was the star of this show!
MUSIC: The music was good as well and the sad scenes became more sadder because of the songs I guess it fits very well with show itself, also I had all of the songs in my phone!!!
REWATCH VALUE: I've rewatch this show numerous times! It's very rewatchawable you won't get tired!
OVERALL: 10/10! this show deserves this rating!!!! I love it~

Goblin
Jun 29, 2018
STORY: Well, the story itself was really good, I mean there were a few plot holes I didn't understand but what I like with this is drama is the supernatural/fantasy element, I am such a sucker for those type of genre. It also helps that the cinematography was really beautiful, I absolutely loved it!
ACTING/CASTING: well, I think one of the reasons why this show was a success was most def because of Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook, their bromance was more romantic than their female leads, and their dynamics was superb, not to mention the acting and the comedic scenes this two makes, hahha!
MUSIC: one of the highlights of this show was their music - it was soooo on point- I have every song on my phone to listen to from time to time. It also shows that the music was effective because whenever I think of Sunny and Grimreaper the song that automatically plays on my mind was I Miss you by Soyou (this song was my favorite) or if the bride and the goblin it always was ( Beautiful Life or I will come to you like the first snow) that's how beautiful the OST of this drama is!
REWATCH VALUE: I would def rewatch this show again just because I love the interaction between Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo hahahhaha
OVERALL: this was a great watch indeed, I was just glad I waited weeks for this show to finish before I watched it because damn I would have pulled my hair out waiting for the damn episode every week!!!

Memories of the Alhambra
Jan 27, 2019
Story: First of all, the plot was quite promising an augmented reality video game and it reminds me of SAO (Sword Art Online) but it gets deeper than that. I am also disappointed that there were only like two, TWO kissing scene from Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye. I want more. The ending was unexpected though and I felt that it was sort of rushed I don't know and what was that? I didn't even know if they met or not!!! I so wanted a season two real bad.
Acting/cast: well, the cast are top-notched but I don't see much chemistry between the two main leads but love their acting nonetheless. Hyun Bin is a good kisser too and Shin Hye has improved her kissing scenes very much. Especially the rain/umbrella scene it was very passionate! it was the best Kiss scene of Shin Hye for me.
Music: Music is quite good and catchy and I have it on my phone to listen to whenever I drive.
Rewatch Value: I don't know. Maybe if they make a season two I will probably rewatch season1 again.
Overall: It was a good watch despite the ending, I just didn't like the ending that's all but overall this is a great drama and a must watch. It's only on Netflix, LOL

Love O2O
Nov 19, 2018
Story: This story was really cute and fun! The reason I watched this was because I was running out of finished drama's to watch, but thank God I watched this! I've never finished a drama that fast. I like it because it is really a light story, funny and lots of fluff too. But TBH I did not like the kissing scene though, the Lady MC (Bei Wei Wei) doesn't even kiss back... but overall great story and I am giving it 9/10.
Cast: Ohh, I really like the male lead (Yang Yang) he is very handsome and sooo perfect. 10/10
Music: TBH I am not really familiar with Chinese compared to Japanese and Korean but I really did liked their OST's and while I am typing this review the Main song keeps on playing on my head! 10/10
Rewatch Value: I will def! Rewatch it for sure! 10/10
OVERALL: 10/10

I’m Not a Robot
Oct 4, 2018
STORY: The story is not really unique but I like how it progressed and if you are looking for something light-hearted with a little comedy and lots and lots of fluff this show is for you!
CAST: Yoo Seung Ho?! I will watch anything that has Yoo Seung Ho in it!!! I also love Chae So Bin in this drama I must say they have a great chemistry that makes the drama more enjoyable to watch
MUSIC: I also loved the OST in this series especially "Know Me", "Words of your heart" and "I love you with all my heart"
REWATCH VALUE: TBH, I would probably watch this if I wanted to get those light-hearted fluffly feelings after watching a very heavy drama.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Jul 28, 2018
STORY: Well, this wasn't a unique story whatsoever but the writing of the plot as well as the development of the characters we're very well written. It's about a vice chairman who has narcissistic personality and his secretary for nine years. I like that there were other stories from other couple and that there's a deep backstory about the main couple.
ACTING/CAST: Well, I honestly watched any drama with Park Seo Joon in it. That's how I love him, haaha! also, Park Min Young is really pretty (I also liked her in Healer and Sungkyunkwan Scandal) the other supporting characters were super fun too! especially Ms Bong and Mr Yang hahaha they were so cute!
MUSIC: The music is not bad too!
REWATCH VALUE: So far, I've finished the drama just yesterday but I haven't the urge to rewatch it, but I am pretty sure I would have the urge to rewatch it in a few months time. HHAHAHAHA
OVERALL: 9/10 (I basically watched it at first because of PSJ but stayed because I actually kind of like the plot, it was a bit cliche but not too heavy on the drama)