News
Reibruzia • Jun 3, 2026
Review Ashes to Crown
I bet you didnβt watch the drama and came out with this wholesome nonsense. You call this a review? Dude, what the heck, man? π€¦π»ββοΈ
1 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 7, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Someone need to edit the name of the actor who guest star as Song Yan. The one on the list is wrong. Itβs suppose to be Zhu Zan Jin.
2 1
On Divas Hit the Road Season 7 • Nov 1, 2025
Title Divas Hit the Road Season 7
Someone has to change the number of episodes. Thereβs 12 episodes all together. It is the best show ever. I look forward to the next DHTR in 2026. βπΌ
3 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Nov 10, 2024
Title A Love So Beautiful
The reviews for this drama is brutal lol
27 0
nathicsouza • Dec 19, 2023
Photo Photo
The background picture is so cute β€οΈ
0 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Dec 19, 2023
Title My Precious
where are you watching it on?perhaps you could try Viki. https://www.viki.com/tv/40203c-my-precious
Some drama on Viki is not available in some regions especially in Malaysia. Even if you pay to watch and unavailable then it's not worth it. Subtitles is somewhat odd on YT and third-party website but it's manageable. I guess whoever watch this drama or other MGTV drama have to make do somehow. It is what it is with MGTV drama.
0 1
On Keep Running Season 11 • Feb 20, 2023
Title Keep Running Season 11
no new episode yet? i'm bored lol. need some laughing from the show. π€£
0 1
Replying to LexyLexyy • Nov 28, 2022
Article Why You Should Watch: My Calorie Boy
Hi, thanks for reading this article ^^. I also didn't expect to write this article before hehe. But, this drama…
My pleasure. Definitely go into my favorite list for sure.
0 0
Cho Na • Nov 27, 2022
Article Why You Should Watch: My Calorie Boy
This drama is nice, funny and sweet. I think this is one of the best school-themed and youth-themed C-drama that I've seen. I didn't plan to watch it but I did. It was a good decision I've made by far. Hehehe.. Another good thing is I read this article after I finished watching the drama. Lol. I would recommend for sure. The article is great. π
2 2
Replying to Hanii • Jul 8, 2022
Title Go Go Squid!
it was a very long time since I have watched it back in 2019.. team solo's biggest dream is to win the word championship…
as what i expected.. looks like watching for the second time gave me a clearer picture of what happened between gun and solo. thanks for the details :)
0 1
Replying to Xiao Zi • Jul 4, 2022
Title Go Go Squid!
Misunderstandings
Ah I see. Thanks ;)
0 0
On Go Go Squid! • Jun 9, 2022
Title Go Go Squid!
I'm rewatching this drama for the second time. Until now, I still don't get it what was the reason Han Shang Yan and Solo fighting and Team Solo fell apart. Does anyone knows?
1 5
Replying to madeleine • Jan 12, 2022
Title My Fox Fairy Wife
They just put it up on https://watchasian.vc/drama-detail/happy-valentines-day-2017Not subbed yet but it's been…
Great. Thanks
0 0
Lakshmi • Nov 15, 2021
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Ren Jia Lun
Thank you for this wonderful article. I love reading it although I actually skim to the best part π
I guess I have to thank Instagram and Tiktok for introducing me to MCWML and from there I got to know Allen Ren. Since I have cleared some of his latest drama, I'm trying to catch up to some of his previous best dramas before his upcoming drama comes out next year. I'm excited for that. ππ
2 1
Replying to JOCELYN • Nov 2, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Same here. In my case it was vice versa. Some one must mention that
You're welcome. She deserves the recognition as well. πππΌ
0 0
Replying to JOCELYN • Nov 1, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Same here. In my case it was vice versa. Some one must mention that
She's in the list of casts. Finally. I'm so happy π I think we need to provide a proof that shows the actress actually part of the cast. I found the actress profile on Baidu and provided the link in the note. Thanks, MDL staffs. β€
1 2
On Love under the Full Moon • Oct 28, 2021
Title Love under the Full Moon
I like the drama but the ending is such a disappointment. π’
1 1
Replying to JOCELYN • Oct 19, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Same here. In my case it was vice versa. Some one must mention that
I will try. Thanks π
0 5
Replying to JOCELYN • Oct 18, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Same here. In my case it was vice versa. Some one must mention that
That's great. Thank you. I hope it will. If its not, I will try and edit again. ππΌπ
0 7
Replying to JOCELYN • Oct 18, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Same here. In my case it was vice versa. Some one must mention that
I think someone has to edit the cast list. Even from the actress profile, the drama is not in her filmography list.
0 9

