Editorials
Replying to EveryoneIsMyOppa • Sep 10, 2023
Title Moving
yes for me, moving and my dearest have been the best dramas of 2023 and they haven't ended yet.
Yes My dearest 👍
0 0
On Moving • Sep 10, 2023
Title Moving
We can all say this will be one of the best Kdramas in 2023
28 7
On The First Responders Season 2 • Sep 10, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
I want season 3 now jebal 😭😭. I miss the whole cast already. Great job y’all 👏👏👏🥹🥹
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 9, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Can't wait to return to 2023 with Uee's weekend drama, bc TRHC has been backwards af and downright misogynistic…
🤣🤣
1 0
On The Real Has Come! • Sep 9, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I really want to see how this drama will end. I can not wait to click on my completed button 😩😩. Looking forward to Uee’s drama taking over.
6 9
Replying to EllakemJimAndapat • Sep 9, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Reply this comment if your excited
💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
0 0
On A Time Called You • Sep 8, 2023
Title A Time Called You
It’s here all 12 episodes 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
3 0
On Behind Your Touch • Sep 8, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
8.1 I see you, drama is doing great 😊
6 0
On My Dearest • Sep 5, 2023
Title My Dearest
I can’t be the only one seeing the resemblance between Nam Koong Min and Lee chung Ah.
0 0
Replying to Saarthak • Aug 31, 2023
Title Hot Stove League
Watch My Dearest!
Yes I am watching my dearest, thanks.
1 0
On Hot Stove League • Aug 30, 2023
Title Hot Stove League
I waited so long to watch this. Anything NKM is always good 😌 if you have been following this phenomenal actor’s work. The role/ characters he plays, making me actually think that’s his real life character because he just don’t pick any script/drama.
11 2
On The Undateables • Aug 30, 2023
Title The Undateables
If you’re looking for a drama that will make you laugh, watch this one. You will laugh from beginning to the last episode 🤣🤣🤣
7 2
On Mask Girl • Aug 26, 2023
Title Mask Girl Spoiler
Momi went through hell or something beyond hell, looks like she came to the world to suffer. She had nothing like luck on her side… I know she made mistakes but she wasn’t given a second chance. What a miserable life 😭 😩 I gave or started with a 7.0 rating but gave it a solid 10 because of momi and also, this drama is good good. That character doesn’t deserve anything less 😭😭. That pervert’s mom was just blinded with revenge, she almost drowned and died you’d think she’d have a change of heart but heck no she became so obsessed with revenge damn!
6 0
On Behind Your Touch • Aug 22, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
8.0 yass 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽keep going up
6 0
On Longing for You • Aug 21, 2023
Title Longing for You
Why is the rating on Viki 4.2? What is going on?
4 5
On Behind Your Touch • Aug 15, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
This drama got laughing so loud. This is crazy 😆😆
9 4
Replying to The Real Has Come! • Aug 14, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Replying to deleted comment
I know…wishful thinking
0 0
On My Dearest • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Dearest
Loving this historical drama and they have on of my best actor as the ML NKM it is going to be a banger 🤞🏽
7 0
On The Real Has Come! • Aug 13, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Directornim please make Bongnim strawberry please. you don’t need to explain the family tree we understand 🥲😆😆. Halmeoni take a virtual hug 🫂 🥹🥹. I agree with the comments that Real looks more like TK than JH. Same eyes and Buffy cheeks 😁😁 this will make us happy writernim 👏👏
2 3
Replying to CEMS2001 • Aug 12, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
She is awesome. Her transformation of character is one of the best ones that I’ve seen
Yes the best 🥰
1 1

