K-Drama
On The Worst of Evil • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
I can now binge watch all episodes. Watching every week was not good for my heart.
2 9
On My Dearest Part 2 • Oct 13, 2023
Title My Dearest Part 2
We declare today an holiday for My dearest part 2 π₯Ή. We made it ππ½
5 0
On The Queen Who Crowns • Oct 10, 2023
Title The Queen Who Crowns
Anything Ajhussi Lee Sung Min I watch
3 1
On My Dearest Part 2 • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Dearest Part 2
It is almost here hurray!!!
3 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 7, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I knew this will be a good watch. After watching the trailer I just knew Iβd like it.
0 0
On Ballerina • Oct 7, 2023
Title Ballerina
so proud of her π₯Ήππ she did that 10/10 so satisfying
3 0
On The Worst of Evil • Sep 26, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
Looks like we are getting 3 episodes tomorrow.
3 0
On Story of Yanxi Palace • Sep 26, 2023
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
The best cdrama ever, never seen a strong, witty, and intelligent female lead like this in my history of watching dramas. Seen this countless times, you know what let me go watch again π
2 0
On Behind Your Touch • Sep 25, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch Spoiler
At this point I think itβs the shaman
3 1
On Moving • Sep 20, 2023
Title Moving
Up watching this at 2 am in the morning π , itβs about to go down πͺπΎ
0 0
Replying to atali • Sep 18, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Yeah why not Iβm down for it lol π€£π€£π€£ kinda opposite attracts love storyline
ππ
1 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Sep 17, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
No one is talking about Eunsom and Taealhaβs chemistry π€I am shipping nonsense, just canβt help it.
2 6
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Sep 17, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
After trying severally to watch this season with a vpn π, Australia vpn saved the day π€¦πΎββοΈ. Thanks to the comments below stating one can use Australia or Canada vpn. Disney+ this is torture ππ. I was so excited last week thinking it will be available in my region but was disappointed m. Super excited to see the ML and FL ππππ½ππ½
2 0
Replying to Kat Ski • Sep 14, 2023
Title Moving
Copied this explanation from someone on drama cool: Kim Youngtak, has the ability to stop time (a character that…
That will be nice if we get a sequel. Thanks!
1 0
Replying to Krystale Mitaesa • Sep 14, 2023
Title Moving
no, it's someone else, possibly spin-off as hint. His name is Kim Youngtak
Okay, thanks π
0 0
On Moving • Sep 14, 2023
Title Moving
They never showed us who the student that stopped time was, he transferred but who could that be? Ki Soo?
2 5
On Han River Police • Sep 13, 2023
Title Han River Police
Now showing on Hulu epi1&2
3 0
Replying to Pinklotus12 • Sep 10, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
We waited for four years for this and now waiting for the damn English subs. Like Seriously?!
I decided to make next week the first day it aired because I cannot stress myself like I did when Agency was airing. Waited 2 days or more before they subtitled Agency and now itβs on Netflix π€¦πΎββοΈπ€¦πΎββοΈπ€¦πΎββοΈ
0 2
On The Real Has Come! • Sep 10, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Congratulations to us we made it to the final episode. My fellow commenters made TRHC interesting to watch after reading comments for hours, it made me feel less frustrated ππ. Hope to see you all in the next weekend drama ππ
4 0
Replying to BukuBukuChagma • Sep 10, 2023
Title Moving
Lets wait till Arthdal chronicle, some people are just gonna shit on it because of cast change, but if they still…
Itβs on my to watch list. I can have more than one best 2023 kdramas π
0 0

