Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London, United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2018
On Youth of May • May 5, 2021
Title Youth of May
Started! Love all the cast and so happy for Lee Sang Yi getting more attention here. Any Once Again fans here?
4 0
Replying to bam • Apr 30, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Mixed feelings. I really want to know how Vincenzo ends, but at the same time, I don't want it to end yet.
Same feelings
1 0
Replying to howyoulikethat • Apr 12, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Jang Hyuk got nominated for Best Actor (International Emmy) in 2011. So Song Joong Ki could also have the same…
Let's hope! Heard River Where The Moon Rises will be submitted for consideration at 49th Intl Emmy.
0 0
Replying to sonya • Apr 12, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
So..did the mother know? Who VC was? It was unclear
That hug. A mother can surely discern her son's heartbeat.
0 0
Replying to Suzzyy • Apr 12, 2021
Title Vincenzo
The ending of ep 16 was bop
Agreed
1 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 12, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Idk how I'm gonna wait for the next ep. 2 wks is too much.
5 0
Replying to Chrysalis • Apr 3, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I was actually waiting for the tenants to come back at the end. Like they know something is wrong so they're not…
Yes!!
0 0
Replying to Cynthiia • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
This cliffhanger is too much ??Mr Cho is very dense to think he can outsmart Vincenzo.Plus the tenants all have…
I was actually waiting for the tenants to come back at the end. Like they know something is wrong so they're not gonna go. That piano girl is highly suspicious and she knows there's something in the basement. Remember she overheard Vin and Cho speaking. She's good at computers too so she's probably worked it out. Maybe she'll be the one to tell the other tenants and come to Vin's rescue. We'll see in the next ep.
0 2
Replying to Chrysalis • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Chayenzo! Like that name.
I haven't been active in the comment section since this drama started so I'm behind on the ship names and other stuff. But yeah it sounds like a cool name.
0 0
Replying to aliena1984 • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
This drama is on fire!
Yes. It's a long wait for Saturday but I hope it arrives quickly. Haven't been this immersed in a show for months.
0 0
Replying to Cherry Izumi • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Are we going to see a third side forming with HSH and JSH together?? I mean they really don't like how JJW is…
They don't do previews for this one. Idk why. Not sure whether other Korean Netflix shows are doing the same now.
1 1
Replying to girl • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
🕯️ Manifesting more chayenzo scenes next week. This week had a chayenzo drought lol. 🕯️
Chayenzo! Like that name.
0 2
Replying to xbettox • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Love the cameo by Chansung and Nichkhun. 2PM
Yes!! Short but was good.
0 0
Replying to burger23 • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
omg i had so much anxiety at the end of ep 12 thinking that someone would lock them in that basement with the…
I always had a bad feeling about him so wasn't surprised.
0 0
Replying to Waverlyroot • Mar 28, 2021
Title Once Again
Stumbled on this because I was intrigued by Kim Bo Yun's character in Marriage Lyrics Divorce Music . Her role…
Well said!
0 0