Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London, United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2018
Replying to Waverlyroot • Mar 28, 2021
Title Once Again
Stumbled on this because I was intrigued by Kim Bo Yun's character in Marriage Lyrics Divorce Music . Her role…
Well said!
0 0
Replying to mydramalistchy • Feb 16, 2021
I have a stop&go relationship with this drama. I do not care for the main couple, Jaleel and bitchaewon. I feel…
Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I don't feel any chemistry between them. I'm watching this for the supporting cast. Samchun and imo, James sshi and Min Jae, maknae couple. Their scenes are more enjoyable to watch.
3 1
On True Beauty • Jan 21, 2021
Title True Beauty
Ep.11 was what I've been waiting for all along. Glad to see that both Suho and Seojun cleared the misunderstandings. Looking forward to more great moments beteeen them in the upcoming eps.

Also kinda pissed that the writers had to turn Soojin into a jealous person like this. I really liked her character so far and her friendship with Jukyung. Hoped for once I would get to see a supportive friend who would cheer on for her friends relationship but no. Kdrama's call for drama in relationships.
2 0
Replying to tintin92 • Jan 17, 2021
So far so good! Only watched till episode 11 and there are little/minimum conflicts or cringes! Especially recommended…
Same really enjoying this one!
1 1
Replying to Alireza702 • Jan 16, 2021
I don't know why i feel na ro should be the main character jae hee just doesn't seem like a main character he…
Similar thoughts. I also have a soft spot for Na Ro. Even though he doesn’t like Jae Hee and Chae Woon, he really likes Sun Jeong. He sees her as a mother and she also takes care of him and looks out for him. That sad look in his eyes. He really found a family in the Samkwang Villa members and now he's lost it.
4 1
Replying to stephyenthusiast • Jan 10, 2021
Title True Beauty
The whole situation with their friend is extremely sad for both of them, seojun thought he wasnt good enough to…
I'm also watching this in hopes that they would clear those misunderstandings and reunite as friends again.
1 0
Replying to fyfyfyfz • Jan 9, 2021
Title Homemade Love Story Spoiler
Hi Can you guys tell me what episode did her mom know that chae woon is her real daughter? Thank you in advance…
Ep.16 if the website is following the 50 ep format.
Ep.32 if its the 100 ep format.
2 0
Replying to Aya • Jan 5, 2021
Title Moving
I’ll watch anything with this duo!!
Yess!!
1 0
On Hello, Me! • Jan 5, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Saw Young Kwang and Kang Hee presenting on KBS awards. Also Lee Re's in this too!! Have good hopes for this one.
5 0
Replying to Dreamy • Jan 4, 2021
Title True Beauty
I completely agree, SH & SJ compliment eachother really well in the drama because they are the exact opposite.I…
Thank you Dreamy for putting into words how I feel about both of them :)
2 0
Replying to hyunniebuns • Jan 4, 2021
Title True Beauty
The way I miss this drama is not ok at all.My days feel empty, nothing seems enjoyable. ):
Relatable!
1 0
Replying to lil_jen • Jan 4, 2021
Title True Beauty
this week I learned a lesson that I wanted to share. with you guys:"Life never go on without new episodes of True…
Yess
1 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Jan 4, 2021
Sageuk fairy is back this year!! Also Hyo Seop is getting better works year after year. Saw the teaser and really looking forward to this project.
4 0
Replying to MorTil • Dec 31, 2020
Title True Beauty
I'm going to be very sincere with my favorite actor and idol, there are some expressions in this drama that I…
Yes his debut drama was good and he's come a long way since then.
2 0