Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London, United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2018
Replying to Leticia • Nov 5, 2020
Title 18 Again
I don't want this show to end :(
Same :(
4 0
Replying to Miro • Nov 5, 2020
Title 18 Again
Me: Hold my Kleenex! lmaoooo!Honestly speaking, I can't choose which flashback hits me the most. All of them are…
Yes the OST!!! Makes those moments extra special.
0 1
Replying to howyoulikethat • Oct 31, 2020
Person Hwang Hee
He looks like a mix of Kim Rae Won and Gong Yoo had a baby together, it would look like him lol.
Lol! I can kinda see that now.
1 1
Replying to Hyunjinsbread • Oct 31, 2020
100 episodes?? wow
But it flies by quicker than you think. 26/100 eps are already completed. Don't be put off by the number of eps. You can give it a try if you want. 1 ep is around 30 mins.
5 0
Replying to since 2007 • Oct 22, 2020
Title 18 Again
I love Woo Young, Ji Ho and Ja Sung's moments ㅎㅎ
Yess! Especially the moments they seem to agree on Woo Young stealing their chances!
4 1
Replying to ashleyserenity • Oct 22, 2020
Title 18 Again
I know i thought the same thing!
You're not alone in thinking that!
1 0
Replying to since 2007 • Oct 15, 2020
Title Start-Up
Director of Hotel Del Luna, While You Were Sleeping, You Who Came From The Stars, and Screenwriter of WYWS, Pinocchio,…
Hope so too! WYWS was my first KD and enjoyed it so much. Hope this drama also turns out great.
1 1
Replying to ZarTa • Oct 15, 2020
Title Start-Up
It starts on my bday :)Feelin' the love from some of my fave actors/actresses heh
Happy Birthday in advance!!
1 1
Replying to Sunset • Oct 13, 2020
Title Ugly Alert
oddly I feel like I'm the only one who can't seem to get into "regular" dramas anymore meanwhile liking the simple…
Lol! Think I finally found my drama twin.
1 1
Replying to MyDL4ver • Oct 13, 2020
My question is the sponsors for another series" Mom has a affair' is the Lynx Fashion Company and 3mMassage Bed…
LOL!! Sometimes KBS tends to have the same sponsors drama after drama especially when it comes to family and dailies. Another 2 brands which you can see in previous dramas are Zishen and All For You. Zishen has been the sponsor in at least 3-4 dramas.
4 1
On Ugly Alert • Oct 11, 2020
Title Ugly Alert
My new favourite family drama. Already made me cry in the first few eps. Loved Kang Yi Suk's acting and fell in love with the character of Joon Soo.
1 0
Replying to 7337051 • Oct 4, 2020
I don't watch often family dramas. Just feel like the plot is always so similar, better not to watch too many…
Same thoughts here. Yes and I'm looking forward to their relationship blooming.
5 0
On Xiao Zhan • Oct 4, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
Happy Birthday to our dear Xiao Zhan!! Wish all the best for your future projects. Keep smiling, be happy :)
2 0
Replying to Chrysalis • Oct 4, 2020
Title 18 Again
Yes!! That's why I also prefer Kdramas compared to other asian dramas. It's all about the emotions.
Same I only have a few hollywood movies that managed to capture my heart, one of which was A Walk to Remember. I absolutely loved that movie and the main leads, Mandy Moore and Shane West.
0 1
Replying to Gwyneira • Oct 4, 2020
Title 18 Again
The amount of emotions korean shows have in them is unbelievable.Even a few appearances makes you fall in love…
Yes!! That's why I also prefer Kdramas compared to other asian dramas. It's all about the emotions.
2 5
On Homemade Love Story • Oct 4, 2020
12/100 already completed! 88 eps to go.
The drama's pace is alright tbh. Just hoping for more interesting scenarios to crop up in the next few eps.
3 0