Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London, United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2018
On Mr. Queen • Dec 14, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
Jin Hyuk's cameo reminded me of his role in Pasta. It would be great to see him in a drama centered on food once again.
4 0
Replying to Chrysalis • Dec 13, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
Which sageuk (historicals) dramas have you completed so far? Just asking because I'm curious.
What did you think of The Scholar Who Walks the Night? I dropped it at ep.9. I would have dropped it much earlier but I was watching it with a friend and we decided to stop at ep.9. The cast were good but I felt the script wasn't good enough. So much potential was wasted. I'd love to know your thoughts on this.
1 1
Replying to tanghulu • Dec 13, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
Go Princess Go Remake! and the cast is so good, the last time I watched Korean Historical dramas was a long time…
Which sageuk (historicals) dramas have you completed so far? Just asking because I'm curious.
1 4
Replying to 8321781 • Dec 13, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
As expected by SHS. She chooses interesting dramas and im not surprised with the high tvn rating debut on this…
Check out 'Laughter in Waikiki'. He has amazing chemistry with his co-stars and the trio are so fun. Give 'Time' a chance too. But while he was filming that drama he was going through some difficulties in regards to his mental and physical health and he eventually had to leave the drama to take some time out.
Article here if you want to read about it: https://www.soompi.com/article/1220405wpp/kim-jung-hyun-step-drama-time-due-health-concerns
I'm so happy that he returned with CLOY and now Mr. Queen. He is such a good actor and when given the right projects he'll shine more.
4 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Dec 13, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
KJH is definitely on right track now, how he successfully came back with CLOY and now bounce back with this drama.
Yes! I'm so happy for him.
1 0
Replying to baberog • Dec 13, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
If the king is a man and Kim So Yong's soul is a man,, did this a lowkey gay drama lol jk. Wanna know how it will…
Reminds me of Come Back Mister and that drama was super hilarious and quite enjoyable. The director cleverly made a lesbian drama by utilising the body swap trope. Korea is not completely ready for a gay/lesbian drama still.
2 0
On Mr. Queen • Dec 13, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
Well queen is back with another project! Kim Jung Hyun. I really love this guy. A lot. My girl In Ah is here too. Jin Hyuk is having a cameo here. I better get started then!!
7 0
Replying to Suzzyy • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
Omgg same!!! I mean why tf they put strong SML every time:/ hope they do justice for both MLs this time loll
Hwang In Yeop can come to us XD
1 0
Replying to S_A • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
her imagination of her half make up / half non make up face while meeting up with suho killed me
Lol same!!
1 0
On Peninsula • Dec 11, 2020
Title Peninsula
Good for a one time watch or if you want to pass some time. Idk why ppl come into this with high expectations when it's got a new cast, new storyline. What I really enjoyed in this movie were Lee Re's scenes. This girl did so well. She stood out for me the most. I've only watched her dramas. Hope she gets good drama projects next year.
3 0
Replying to Koreanjustdaisy • Dec 11, 2020
Title Peninsula
It had very traumatic scenes. The experiences of number 61 were terrifying ㅠㅠ
Yes. I felt very uncomfortable watching those scenes.
1 0
Replying to Hwayi • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
Oh my gosh!! He was hilarious! He always plays weird characters lmaoo
Lol yes! I recently completed Rooftop Prince and enjoyed his character there too. He has such a fun personality.
0 0
On True Beauty • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
Also the cameos in ep.1!! Tae Ri's scene made me laugh. Chani's getting many cameos this year too after his Once Again appearance.
6 2
Replying to Vish • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
Second lead syndrome has hit, and it's barely ep. 2! Here's the thing: it's literally like when Seojun is on the…
Yess!!
0 0
Replying to Lalalam • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
I know it just began but I'm enjoying this drama more than I thought I would! Episode 2 has me excited for the…
Same here. Looking forward to the next few eps.
2 0
On True Beauty • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
Loving it so far!! I haven’t completed reading the whole webtoon but read a spoiler on YT. I'll see how it turns out in the drama. Also falling in love with Dongmin again. Great to have In Yeop back after 18 again. Moon Ga Young is such a cutie here. Also looking forward to something blossoming between Jun Woo and Hee Kyung. Eui Sik is getting good projects this year which is good to see.
2 0
Replying to Sunset • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
Hwang In Yeop looks like a mix of Ahn Jae Hyun and Lee Joon Gi. That throwing the bag at the pervert scene reminded…
Yes I also remember that song. The clothes and scenery also matched that autumnal scene in Goblin.
1 0