Never expected her to be the guest role! Stoked for S3! Just tell us already the secret of the resurrection plant…
Same here!! But kinda expected a cameo. The Hong sisters are quite good at that and also IU has become a well respected actress too so they invited her friends. Yeah sadly they're not gonna do one.
feels like it's ending already.. what am I going to watch next?? :/I tried a few other dailies but nothing feels…
Same here. I was watching a Chinese historical drama but I couldn't continue watching it so it's on hold. It doesn't pique my interest as much as korean daily dramas.
I thought this would start airing somewhere in october, but I could be mistaken.
They're going to start filming at the end of the year once they work out the actors schedule and most likely to air summer 21'. At least that's what I've heard.
Waiting... I don't want to get my hopes up about this drama to be disappointed later. I'll try and be neutral. After the first few eps I'll decide. But Kim Hee Sun and Joo Won. Great casting ?
Yess!! Please give it a go. As of now 4 eps have aired and eps 5 and 6 will be out tomorrow and Saturday respectively. The female lead is so badass that I'm having a girl crush on her.
https://k-vid.co/videos/kingdom-season-2-episode-1