News
On Kairos • Apr 13, 2020
Title Kairos
Shin Sung Rok and Ahn Bo Hyun in one drama. Yes please!! But still don't wanna get too hyped up. Let's wait till Sept.
0 0
Replying to Nana Lay • Apr 13, 2020
Title Kairos
Only 1 episode why? I was so happy that Lee Se Young has a new drama
Dw they'll update it when further details are announced.
2 1
On Mr. Queen • Apr 13, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
SHS!!
2 0
On The Silent Sea • Apr 13, 2020
Title The Silent Sea
Bae Doona!!
3 0
On Once Again • Apr 12, 2020
Title Once Again
Lee Jung Eun's role is adding a splash of colour and good vibes to this drama. Saturday please hurry up.
5 0
Replying to 179320 • Apr 12, 2020
Title Once Again
omg the 40 years ago lol
Yesss. The mom acting shy and cute. The dad's hairstyle
5 0
Replying to Nat • Apr 12, 2020
Title Once Again Spoiler
How is it so far?
It's coming along well. I have to admit I'm watching this drama for the brother and sister and also the maknaes. I can't wait for the dad to realise Cho Yeon is his sister. I haven't watched a drama that shows brother-sister relationship for a while now. What happens to my family was a good example of this. Hoping more kdramas focus on these kind of relationships.
1 0
Replying to yentsik • Apr 10, 2020
Title Once Again
Haven't seen KBS World Full Episodes yet :(
They tend to upload it later than on the actual date. But there are websites where you can watch it.
1 0
On Road to Boston • Apr 2, 2020
Title Road to Boston
Plot seems alright.
0 0
On Star's Lover • Apr 2, 2020
Title Star's Lover
Cha Ye Ryun still looking young as ever. The poster from 12 yrs back and her latest drama, Gracious Revenge. Still so elegant.
0 0
On HIStory2: Crossing the Line • Apr 1, 2020
Title HIStory2: Crossing the Line
I remember binging this one night 2 yrs back. My first BL drama. Anyone got any recs similar to this drama?
1 3
Replying to Geally • Apr 1, 2020
Title HIStory2: Crossing the Line
Can somebody send links for eng sub for the other History
I watched it on YouTube.
1 0
Replying to mooncakes • Apr 1, 2020
Title Once Again
really? i feel like shorter ones would require less effort
It's not that I don't like 16 or 20 eps ones. Just that sometimes they tend to disappoint and you feel you've wasted a lot of your time on them. Especially when you have high expectations from the start. From now on I will not have any expectations!
4 1
Replying to mooncakes • Apr 1, 2020
Title Once Again
really? i feel like shorter ones would require less effort
I meant that 100 ep dramas are produced with a much lower quality, with many predictable tropes and you can skip scenes a lot without having to miss much compared to 16 and 20 eps dramas that have much better quality, better plot, cinematography, directing and one which raises issues in society and opens up discussions.
5 3
Replying to sani • Mar 31, 2020
Title Unasked Family
Bong Cheondong has my heart! Also Seonhwa x I Nam x Yeoju are such favs. Never seen a more amazing mother in law…
Right? I'm liking the mom. Need more mom's like her in KDramaland.
3 0
On Once Again • Mar 31, 2020
Title Once Again
Started watching. I guess 100 eps dramas are the only ones I can keep up with. The other dramas require more effort to watch.
2 5
On Jirisan • Mar 30, 2020
Title Jirisan
Seo Joon? Hoping he accepts the role.
2 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Mar 20, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
The cast deserves an applause! Eugene, Bong Tae Kyu, Jin Ji Hee, Jung Da Bin, Shin Eun Kyung. To cast Ji Hee as Eun Kyung's daughter. Perfect choice! If y'all seen High Kick 2 you know what I mean. Can't wait to see their performances again. Would have been great if Shin Sung Rok accepted the role but it's okay.
3 0
Replying to tsundoku girl • Mar 19, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
I'm so in love with this show. Andrea's drunk scene killed me
Yess!!!
1 0
On Gracious Revenge • Mar 19, 2020
Title Gracious Revenge
They increased the eps. I want it to end but at the same time to not end.
1 1

