Details

  • Last Online: 10 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London, United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2018
On The World of the Married • May 1, 2020
Title The World of the Married Spoiler
But one thing that popped up on my mind was when Sun Woo had to share a bed with Je Hyuk. I get the reason why she had to but still.

Did she have to stoop to the same level as the other jerk to get his financial info?

Then after she was done with him she said this:

'Women are faithful not because they don't know how to cheat. They just refrain from doing so because they believe having trust in each other as a couple is important. '

They both cheated on each other and both of them advise Je Hyuk to stop living like this? Talk about a hypocrite couple.

Both parties are in the wrong. From a moral standpoint they're not being a role model to their son. The son really needs a change of environment. Somewhere other than both of their homes.
2 0
Replying to Sunset • May 1, 2020
LOL me too I'm dying to watch this. I've been bored with most airing k-dramas nowadays... I love the excitement…
Yes. Find most of them boring. But watched this one straight for 9 hrs. Once you start you wouldn't stop. It's almost painful to wait for the next eps. It reminded me of last year when I was watching The Last Empress. Was literally swearing at the villains. But I don't think many people liked that drama. I loved it though.
4 1
On The World of the Married • May 1, 2020
Title The World of the Married Spoiler
He regrets his divorce but doesn't regret his actions. He had the 'perfect' family, a loving wife and son. Then fell for a young seductress. Got divorced. Married the witch + Made $$$.

Now he's jealous of Sun Woo getting a new man?? Using money + connections to get Sun Woo to leave her position. For what? To go back to him again? Hell Nooo. In your dreams you wicked bastard....%$#@

Such an insecure person. Mentally deranged. He was living off his wife most of their married life. As other characters have said he didn't have to worry about a single thing. Everything was managed by his wife. She cooked and cleaned. She worked to make money for the family. She even paid for him to start his entertainment company. She made him the man he is today. She fully supported him. She 'trusted' him. What did he give back in return? Betrayal and infidelity.
9 0
Replying to ElektrionHeart • May 1, 2020
Title The World of the Married Spoiler
But she almost killed him. How would you feel after your mother kidnapped you from school, in crushed car and…
I get your point. He's psychologically affected by all the events. It would have been very traumatic for him. I'm now past ep. 9. I understand his actions. It was good that he thought of seeking counselling.
4 0
Replying to beatriz • Apr 30, 2020
Isn't this the most famous drama in korea right now?
Yep. Heard it hit a rating of 22% or something. I tried to stay away from this drama but started and can't stop. Tomorrow's ep it will overtake Sky Castle!
11 0
Replying to Kudo_Lelouch • Apr 29, 2020
Lol my first drama ever, the young me rated this 10 i think i was 16 years old but if i watched it now i will…
I also watched it when I got into K-dramas. Rated 8 or 8.5. Now I would have given it a 6.0? Idk. It's still a classsic though. Most K-D fans go through this journey!!
2 0
Replying to Lilyofthevalley1 • Apr 27, 2020
I’m liking the Drama so far. Those last scenes on episode 4. OMG Very beautifully filmed. And hot. Well, can’t…
Yes. When she discovers that Joyeong exists and that Lee Gon was right all along. Also we got to see Shin Jae in the next ep trailer. Excited to see what's going to happen. I started this drama with not much expectation. But now I'm fully invested in this drama.
1 1
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Apr 24, 2020
Ep.3!!! Favourite moments have to be when the court lady said she reads fanfics. Talk about a trendy halmeoni. Also when Kang Hong Seok was mistaken as the criminal. I love that guy!
7 0
Replying to Luih • Apr 22, 2020
Title My Golden Life Spoiler
Can u spoiler me whether the two main leads are siblings ?
Jisoo x Woo Hyuk
It's more of an open ending from what I can remember (watched it when it was airing). Ji Ahn was chasing her dreams and studying carpentry abroad. Seo Hyun returned from abroad. Jisoo x Woohyuk was planning to get married? The elder bro and his family lives happily. Do Kyung's dad is a lecturer in uni. If this is the happy ending you want.
1 1
Replying to Mr_Morningstar • Apr 21, 2020
Title Once Again
Whoa !!! 7 months long drama !!!
It will pass by very quickly! 16 eps are already completed. The other 84 will be over sooner I feel.
5 2
On Unasked Family • Apr 17, 2020
Well that's a KBS ending for you. Final ep wasn't too bad. The ending scene was good.
2 1
Replying to julia • Apr 17, 2020
will KYJ ever act in a drama with an actor her own age.. pls i beg
She's got a long career ahead of her. Also Yeo Jin Goo has said he'd like to act with Yoo Jung and So Hyun in the future. We'll just have to wait a bit more. They don't just choose a project just because their male costar is 'good looking'. The role also needs to fit them. They should be able to think "how can I express this character well?", "can I portray this character well?".
0 0
Replying to adusnooj • Apr 15, 2020
Title Once Again
I love all my Dahee-Jaesuk crumbs so much they're the definition of UWU
Yesss!!
1 0