Details

  • Last Online: 37 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Hong Kong
  • Contribution Points: 621 LV5
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: June 5, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award77 Flower Award335 Coin Gift Award10 Golden Tomato Award1 Reply Goblin Award5 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award13 Spoiler-Free Captain Award1 Cleansing Tomato Award2 Drama Bestie Award3 Emotional Support Commenter1 Comment of Comfort Award2 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Conspiracy Theorist1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss6 Clap Clap Clap Award12 Drama Therapist Award2 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Wholesome Troll2 Emotional Support Viewer1 Sassy Tomato2 Free Range Tomato1 Tomato of Chaos1 Thread Historian3 Boba Brainstormer2 Notification Ninja1 Lore Librarian2 Mic Drop Darling2 Emotional Bandage1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award9
Replying to vesca • Aug 25, 2026
I am hoping for a good wuxia drama
Its an adaptation of one of Gu Long's lesser known later works. Can't go that wrong...
1 0
Replying to Acrobit12 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
If it makes you feel better, in the novel, General Mo is just fine.
Ty I know you mean to console me but that makes it even worse. WTF would you kill off a character that was meant to be just fine so cruelly???
1 5
Replying to Illie412 • Aug 25, 2026
is the FL gonna have a love line with Chen kun character or yin fang's?
Well hopefully not Chen Kun.
3 5
Replying to George iliopoulos (iGiwr • Aug 25, 2026
Who is male lead here?
In the original story should be Xiao Fang and Pu Ying. But in this adaptation the main character should be the FL. She is a new character/composite of several characters.
2 0
Replying to tan • Aug 25, 2026
I mean the NW isn't the greatest ally to Zhao Ling bc well the Yu elders would use this to clean themselves and…
In this case, I don't agree with that. Justice ultimately serves the greatest good of the people. All he delivered was an injustice to temporarily appease some people at great cost to other people.
0 1
Replying to tan • Aug 25, 2026
I mean the NW isn't the greatest ally to Zhao Ling bc well the Yu elders would use this to clean themselves and…
You mean "his greater good". The good ol' throne felt a bit shaky there... let some heads roll!!!
0 3
Replying to Mariam • Aug 25, 2026
Douban doesn't have much criticisms of the drama if it's not that serious why are you talking about the user?.
Oh that user - I think I blocked them early on for boring me with their abuse of the word hater. I have only skimmed Douban the last few days but I noticed there are a lot more critical posts than there were before.
1 0
Replying to tan • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I mean the NW isn't the greatest ally to Zhao Ling bc well the Yu elders would use this to clean themselves and…
in this arc the real villain is the emperor. He sacrificed his longtime ally Mo Yi to appease the people who were still angry his stupid grandmother demanded an extravagant mausoleum while they were starving and then now one of his generals allegedly murdered one of them - a commoner merchant.
0 5
Replying to tan • Aug 25, 2026
I mean the NW isn't the greatest ally to Zhao Ling bc well the Yu elders would use this to clean themselves and…
The problem is
0 6
Replying to emotionallyevil • Aug 25, 2026
The worst line ever uttered by Xie Ting Yun: I can play Madam Zhao well but I fear I will become the next Madam…
She best worry instead that ZL will be the next Mo Yi. She still doesn't get it that its not all about HER!
3 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Ep 31 - Oof... I wish I didn't just watch that!
The emperor isolated ZL and he betrayed MY. Rather than flattering herself by worrying that she and ZL become the Yus one day, FTY best worry the emperor will pull a Mo Yi on ZL one day. He knew Mo Yi was innocent but he needed the salt reform to go forward so that he could fill his coffers. So to appease the angry merchants, he sacrificed a pawn, Mo Yi who supported him when he was still CP. In doing so he also sent a clear message that the NW is NOT ZL's support base, he and only he is. This arc was sadder than even the Yucheng arc. But I think it will make ZL realize that he needs to plan his exit from the power play. Bc if he waits around too long, like Mo Yi he could leave his head behind on the way out.

As for Mdm Mo, it was mostly her fault. How dare she blame ZL? Though it is becoming a pattern now that his friends tend to lose their heads over him!πŸ˜…
5 6
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Its a pun on Wu Tzetian and Cui Yingyging - i.e. FU Tzetian and FU Yingying. It suggests that early TY is like…
LMAO - are you trying to ruin Chinese dramas for me????
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Honestly I quite like BSE but all the rest are either on my "Only if I am bored" - WJY, WCR, CDL, "I don't think so" (JJY, JC, ZYX, "No" (YSX) and "HELL NO" (MZY) list.
2 5
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
The writing for sure has gone downhill in the latest arcs. As you point out, lots of logic holes and character…
Yeah I don't love it either. The border means their kids join the army and have to defend it. I just think retire in the capital or a nice prosperous city as rich merchants.
1 1
Replying to swish vanilla • Aug 25, 2026
if you guys don't want major spoilers DO NOT OPEN THIS DUDE'S COMMENT ffs i can't believe i have to put disclaimers…
I didn't open it but I am going to guess that its just their speculation not really spoilers. Coz unless they have a crystal ball...
8 1
Replying to Lela2004 • Aug 25, 2026
So, I’ve tried to search previews of the coming episodes, searching for e.g. β€œThe Road to Splendor Ep 34”,…
Hot kiss scenes???
4 4
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
The writing for sure has gone downhill in the latest arcs. As you point out, lots of logic holes and character…
Yups Zhao Ling.
0 3
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 25, 2026
The writing for sure has gone downhill in the latest arcs. As you point out, lots of logic holes and character…
Idk why I get the feeling in the end they are going to be shown to do nothing for him.
0 5