I honestly was not expecting him to push her away, that's what made it so funny. Can you imagine going in for…
yh I also think that one was left behind .. and I think it's yeong joon given that his dream revolves around that woman and not only being kidnapped in a place, but i think there will be some sort of twist that the child that was with her might be the brother rather than yeong joon? though i would love it if it was yeong joon as for the older brother why he said he would forgive him I think its a sort of misunderstanding or maybe the kidnap happened uz of a mistake that the small kid did?
Wouldn't be surprised to see Moo Won end up being the new killer. In a twisted way of getting Nak Won to hate…
yeah i thought that way too, but would be too sad given his past and how he loved his adopted family, but that scene of his childhood and him holding the knife was scary !!
I really feel bad for sang pil, he lost both his mother and uncle while ha jae yi's mother is alive ( I dont mean it in a bad way) lol just from a perspective of how much he lost, so hopefully he wont lose ha jae yi by now /=
hmm have to say that i will be dropping it after 5 episodes, i was waiting for this drama but i cant watch it anymore, i dont know there's alot of drama going on for my taste and man the number of assassination attempts and falls she went through makes it really weird lol
it could be him or the second lead but then they need not to be blood related haha. but his trauma with women…
No no not blood related, she just said oppa and they translate it as brother since no given name but i think it just someone she knew when she was young, and like u said it might be the 2nd lead
so seems like his dream is related to a trauma from childhood, and then in the first episode when she was with her sisters she asked if she was lost when she was young .. will it be something related to the both of them? and that missing brother she is searching for probably him? !!
From the last scene of episode 14 , is it just me or the guy that was attacking her didnt look like his brother? he had a different shape, I hope that will be different in here and they wouldnt show the brother as a killer, just someone angry at his brother whatsoever
Somehow ive the feeling that it will have not so happy ending.. the female lead might end up with the real person…
Well i think it should have such an ending but im hoping it wont be done this way hopefully half way through the real person will wake up and have them both awake or something
Same I really hope it's not the brother doing the killings. However, looking at the narrative it makes sense that…
Does something to the mom? No i believe he loves her because she kept sending him letters and asking about him when he was in prison but like i said he is full of anger and hatred towards his brother and the female lead thats why he even sent someone to hurt his brother but i still dont think he is the killer lol
great episode .. i dont like that the brother is the one following her though it would only make him feel more guilty towards her that his family is after her !! but i dont think he is the killer would be too obvious i think he is just trying to scare her but not the one who killed those 2 people at least I hope not, they show him as someone with emotions and full of hatred rather than the emotionless father!
One thing I haven't fully understood yet is how their father view Na Moo. Like why does he think highly of him,…
I think he is like his father when he was young plus he is smart so maybe the father believes he will turn like him? thats why even he mentioned that evil is something we choose! to prove the opposite?
episode 10 broke my heart .. he doesnt deserve that at all =( .. that ending though the man in the mask? i think its his brother seeking revenge on him to make him suffer through her or maybe some another psycho that read the father's book and trying to imitate it !! and God that reporter? oh man i wish she falls badly and people start attacking her for the book instead i mean she really does get on people's nerves !!!!
I know its hard to predict the ending from now, but sadly I cant imagine any sort of happy ending for the leads cause it kind off difficult them ending up together, it would either be him dying which i hope wouldnt happen, and second I believe would be the good ending that they would go their separate ways but in a satisfactory way and them being content and him no longer guilty for whatever happened cause he deserves such an ending and the writer should give him that! Hope for people who are not at fault yet still attacked by the society because of deeds they didnt do
as for the older brother why he said he would forgive him I think its a sort of misunderstanding or maybe the kidnap happened uz of a mistake that the small kid did?
that ending though the man in the mask? i think its his brother seeking revenge on him to make him suffer through her or maybe some another psycho that read the father's book and trying to imitate it !!
and God that reporter? oh man i wish she falls badly and people start attacking her for the book instead i mean she really does get on people's nerves !!!!
I know its hard to predict the ending from now, but sadly I cant imagine any sort of happy ending for the leads cause it kind off difficult them ending up together, it would either be him dying which i hope wouldnt happen, and second I believe would be the good ending that they would go their separate ways but in a satisfactory way and them being content and him no longer guilty for whatever happened cause he deserves such an ending and the writer should give him that! Hope for people who are not at fault yet still attacked by the society because of deeds they didnt do