Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 22 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2016
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award11 Coin Gift Award3
On Come and Hug Me • May 25, 2018
and man I didnt recognize kim kyung nam !!! he looked so different from wise prison life and gained weight !!
1 0
On Come and Hug Me • May 25, 2018
its quite a painful reality that sometimes the son/daughter or family of the culprit are being attacked when they are just victims its so not fair for na moo!! The actors are making an awesome job. its heart breaking

And I believe an important topic was introduced in the drama .. do we blame the society for how kids turn out to be ? And how they are treated? Or just its the person's fault?
3 0
Replying to Randz • May 21, 2018
Title Something in the Rain Spoiler
ok so I get why everyone is upset about the ending but I actually thought it was good
I didnt like episode 15 the ending of it mainly which everyone did not lol joon hee was at fault asking her to leave everything and just turn her back to things instead of fighting, I get why they showed that man in the end the new boyfriend, mainly to show that no other man would be right after what joon hee did for her and the fact that he stood by her and made her happy?
I liked the last episode to be honest it only brought them closer than before if they stayed together within those 3 years I dont think they would have lasted because of all the conflicts and unsettled things! But now they showed that she was actually settled she had her thoughts cleared regarding her job, her happiness and even her family given that she moved away, and her being away from him only showed her family how unhappy she actually is and that what they did was wrong and not for her right. and their relationship I believe would only be stronger from this point on given that they are on the same boat of thoughts.
2 0
On Lawless Lawyer • May 16, 2018
the 1st two episodes were just fine not the best, was predictable for me lets see how it goes, i think the action parts will be good
0 0
Replying to Major • May 15, 2018
Unfortunately, there just wasn't enough substance to keep this drama alive. All sizzle and no steak, you might…
watch my mister as well, it may not be romantic but its very realistic its a top notch drama
5 0
On My Sunshine • May 14, 2018
Title My Sunshine Spoiler
what I really liked about this drama, after the leads got to be together there were no drama involved between them not even that ex husband were a source of a fight or something
6 0
Replying to Saiga • May 13, 2018
I really like this show. And it's not just because I like compelling romance. I also like the focus on sexual…
yup couldnt agree more !!
2 0
Irusu • May 13, 2018
personally Misty's OST painful love was amazing it had a 90's feel to it, and my mister OST both Adult by sondia and O.When - there's a rainbow
2 0
Replying to ENKII • May 12, 2018
Title Prison Playbook Spoiler
Kaist: Sudden transfer, never heard from againHan Yang: After all the work he put into staying away from drugs,…
it was also a big mistake listening to him and not taking him to rehab directly but leaving him, it was sad cuz they should have been there helping him, but truth is nothing of his situation was changed and that mainly includes his relationship with his mom.
1 0
Replying to Regent • May 11, 2018
Title My Mister Spoiler
Can someone explain to me why PDH punched DJY in the end of episode 14? I was pretty confused at what DJY was…
I believe because of the way he used her and speaking badly of her and claiming that he is the victim when she is the one running away and escaping again .. etc because he knows that she suffered from this
2 0
Replying to Randz • May 10, 2018
Title My Mister Spoiler
I think he actually helped her he is someone who doesnt want to see her hurt by other people no matter how twisted…
Lol thats a very good one and yes indeed she is in trouble but guess its dong hoon to the rescue :P
1 0
Replying to Randz • May 10, 2018
Title My Mister Spoiler
I think he actually helped her he is someone who doesnt want to see her hurt by other people no matter how twisted…
it is sick, but here its coming to our benefit lol i wouldnt want to see her fall for those people ugh
0 0
Replying to AJ • May 10, 2018
Title My Mister
Is this that good ? I mean I am not a fan of angst and tragedy .... can someone give me motivation to start this?…
its one of the best dramas in my opinion, the depth of the humanity that is shown makes it absolutely amazing , and no matter how tragic or painful it is you are left with a pleasant feeling for some reason . So I would recommend it for everyone to see
22 0
On My Mister • May 10, 2018
Title My Mister Spoiler
so does that mean he knew all along that she was listening to his convos?
0 0
Replying to Camellia • May 10, 2018
Title My Mister
Someone explain to me ep13. I don't understand the relationship between the loan sharks and Ji Ahn, as well as…
I think he actually helped her he is someone who doesnt want to see her hurt by other people no matter how twisted that is lol
1 0
On Wok of Love • May 9, 2018
Title Wok of Love Spoiler
I mean the hell was that doctor? telling a patient on the phone that they have cancer? LOOL
18 0
FreeWhirpool • May 8, 2018
I agree about the ending that it wasnt written well, and felt wrong given to their hints or stuff i understand that they wanted an element of surprise but it was badly put!
Yet since they took that root of him being the killer i believe the ending fell right into place, that by that question not go hye ran nor her husband are happy or they will ever be and that what she realised at that moment maybe? I think it was a nice touch how they filmed that question with his suicide as an answer to that!
2 0
On Wok of Love • May 8, 2018
Title Wok of Love
Hmm i didnt really like the first 2 episodes felt it was rushed, and not really clear.. lets see how it goes
1 0