Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 22 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2016
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award11 Coin Gift Award3
Replying to Riakrazy • Mar 6, 2026
OH MAN! i thought it was going to be a weekend binge of all episodes 😫😫😫 Now i have to wait till its…
netflix originals are usually the only ones that drop all episodes same day, the rest usually go by a weekly schedule. and the dates most of the time mentioned on mdl page
7 1
Replying to sleevebun • Mar 3, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss Spoiler
in a bad way orrr
no I dont think there was actually an affair, it was her imagination/ dream only as she didnt know that the girl who died met her ex, so far the story going same as the original except the 2nd ML thats an addition and the auction boss i would say
0 0
Replying to Siren’s Kiss • Mar 3, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
they all look great honestly, im mostly talking about the characters acting was they are all doing great
2 0
Replying to Randz • Mar 2, 2026
i would say it was good, both leads had amazing chemistry there as well but usually Jdramas more reserved in romance…
i watched it with arabic subtitle by a fansubber
1 2
Replying to Siren’s Kiss • Mar 2, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
i would say it was good, both leads had amazing chemistry there as well but usually Jdramas more reserved in romance in comparsion to koreans
0 4
On Siren’s Kiss • Mar 2, 2026
ok watching the Japanese version right before this one was a bit of a mistake even though I loved the Japanese one alot I keep comparing both 🙈🙈
so far I dont like the ML that much, same case was there in the beginning but I really liked how reserved and calm he was in the original, the opening action scene was out of place for an insurance fraud detective lol! and the weight loss of the FL is really bad =/ and it adds nothing to the character, I loved how healthy and beautiful the FL was in the original
8 3
Replying to Vera • Feb 27, 2026
Where did you watch it? I’d love to watch it before I watch the Korean remake.
i watched it with arabic subtitles by a fansubber
2 3
On In Your Radiant Season • Feb 20, 2026
it seems to like he was being bullied? scar next to his eye, then on his lip .. etc and that personality change? like an introvert becoming an extrovert lol
5 1
Replying to Randz • Feb 17, 2026
Title Kokuho Spoiler
what a movie .. its just a whole experience! its been quite a while since I enjoyed watching something that much!
it was sad seeing him giving up everything just to get on top and not acknowledging his daughter! i expected the ending dance to be what he and shunsuke saw as kids before they grew up and he nailed it!
im happy that he actually got his relationship back with shunsuke as they were great as a duo
1 0
On Kokuho • Feb 17, 2026
Title Kokuho
what a movie .. its just a whole experience! its been quite a while since I enjoyed watching something that much!
2 1
On Shine on Me • Feb 9, 2026
Title Shine on Me
love this, the leads were amazing together and such a joy to watch them growing to love and support each other!
9 0
Replying to Randz • Jan 29, 2026
Title Baka's Identity Spoiler
what a movie, slow, raw, and cruel!
if only mamoru told him back then that sato asked him to stay away things might have turned a bit different and they would have escaped earlier... 😭
0 0
Replying to Randz • Jan 28, 2026
and I finally got to finish this show after almost 2 months 🙈 a great yet draining watch! part 2 was kind of…
I think the hard part of the final episodes not the gore or murders, but watching him becoming a murderer, seeing a good person who fought for himself, refused to sell drugs and was abused through out but never caused harm to anyone become like that (while we still know he is good) is heartwrenching! we usually watch dramas of serial killers being villains amd evil but for me first time to see it develop in such a way and how his downfall came to be. they both deserve much better!

and I really didnt like yun chen =/ she was always hating on the ml, and disliking him, the fl was right she should have stopped him instead of encouraging him but she wanted someone to do the dirty things she could not do! she had no right to blame the ML
5 0
On Love Me • Jan 24, 2026
Title Love Me
loved this one, the vibes, the stories, the characters were all good
5 0
Replying to moxie720 • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love Me Spoiler
Very sad ep 10.. Devastated to see what's happening to the Father and his sweet lady.. Not again!!!That Ex is…
i would say her anger and her reply is valid honestly.. the way the ex keeps crossing the line and trying to ruin their relationship is just a big no...
4 0
On Had I Not Seen the Sun • Jan 15, 2026
took me one month to finish the first part and man that was exhausting, its not a drama to bingewatch but its great! episode 8 and 9 were just heart wrenching!!
4 1
Replying to Selin • Jan 13, 2026
Title Idol I
They push the "CEO is the killer" card so much that I now think the "good manager" is the killer.…
yh its not the CEO, he gains nothong from killing them
10 1