I think the creators of this series really like anime. Besides that, its not very highquality and cause of the limited subbing I couldn't understand a lot of it.
tv tokyo uploaded 1st ep on yt week ago, and the video already has 1milj views e.e
Woah last time I checked it was still at like 700thousand. This is very happy news! Again the Japanese official link for new people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z3jU2P8eQw
Wow this story has some power, it still annoys me. Ayano Go seems like the only sensible character and deserved more from this story. Edit: 8 months later yeah still annoyed. Edit: 2 years later, also still annoyed.
Thank you for this! I did know about the English translation but hadn't found a site with all updated untranslated chapters yet. Theres still one from the manga artist I'm missing though and its the kabedon one from Twitter. Guess I'll see the chapter appear eventually
Me watching those same episodes for the 10th time~~ ♡^▽^♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wINnVj5ldIw
Again the Japanese official link for new people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z3jU2P8eQw
Yay panda!
Ayano Go seems like the only sensible character and deserved more from this story.
Edit: 8 months later yeah still annoyed.
Edit: 2 years later, also still annoyed.
The manga author of cherry magic! is gonna watch SOTUS after they're done with the manga.
https://twitter.com/toyotayou/status/1320503538267508736
And yeah they do look like the date-clothes!