Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location: If you see me online, assume the worst.
  • Contribution Points: 5,977 LV15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 21, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award8 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger1

RandomUsagi

If you see me online, assume the worst.
Replying to mmimi_ah • Aug 29, 2021
Title Taboo
Where did you watch it
Scroll down a bit more. A lot of MDL comment sections have links towards the drama/movie if you just quickly scroll through it or check some spoilered comments since a lot of links are posted under spoiler comments. It takes a bit of effort but can be your only chance to watch it.

In this case just search for the user Geegee16 in this comment section. They posted links, it may not be quite what you're looking for but for movies like this finding high quality subbed versions is often not to be expected.
1 2
On Furo Girl • Aug 26, 2021
Title Furo Girl
Its an interesting small show about a lot of bath-related stuff. Like specific temperatures or fragrances you can get ect..
1 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Aug 24, 2021
It's getting very melodramatic and angsty right now lol so the original audience for this drama should give it…
I mayby would have prefered that too. Don't get me wrong though I love romcoms but in this case It'd be interesting to see that.. Although it would make his inability to kill her seem pretty annoying mayby in those first few episodes.
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Aug 24, 2021
This drama is actually damn good. I wish the people who dismissed it as lighthearted fluff came back because the…
Now I really want to watch it but I'm still at episode 5 T__T
This is getting my hyped tho. I will join in on the hype once I get up to speed with the episodes.
0 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Aug 24, 2021
RE: The first sentence - that is not true at all. In fact, majority of the J dramas do not have manga-ish acting…
Thank you for showing the diverse sides of jdrama ^^
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Aug 24, 2021
It's getting very melodramatic and angsty right now lol so the original audience for this drama should give it…
lmao true! If only they had just waited through those 5 episodes. It be like that sometimes.
1 2
Replying to Hikari no Naka • Aug 23, 2021
Here is my contribution towards 15K comments! I'm just excited for them to work together again, tbh I don't really…
I'm not complaining either, good on that director.
Yeah I think most of us have come to terms with a season 2 of Cherry Magic being very unlikely to happen at this point. So this is a very happy occassion ^^
0 0
This is a warning to all dedicated Cherry Magic fans!!!!!
Akaso and Machida have been casted in the same drama again reportedly. I repeat, they are together in the same drama again.
It's called: Super Rich
Now to kinda manage expectations: They won't be lovers since it's not a BL jdrama but it's still a happy surprise. Now lets also go towards that 15.000 comment count!
19 15
Replying to achiara • Aug 22, 2021
Title Super Rich
well well well, hello cm nation, here we meet again ^_^
Nice to see you all again <3
1 0
On Top Secret Together • Aug 22, 2021
Guys we should've listened to the cat in the opening. THOSE FRIGHTENED EYES WERE WARNING US! I've never been so disappointed in an ending. Gives a new meaning to slowburn romance lmao.
I guess this is a lesson that having 5 couples but never actually focusing on any major progression for them is a bad idea :) But yeah COVID restrictions likely also didn't help and it does show.
2 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Aug 21, 2021
Title Hyochakusha
Have you watched Iari? That was a cult drama too and pretty good, even if it was very dark.
I haven't, would be interesting to check out. Thanks for recommending!
0 0