Details

  • Last Online: 33 seconds ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1
Replying to Megumi-H • Mar 6, 2026
I am done! Truly enjoy the story, love the twists and the meaningful themes behind the story and characters. I…
Wow you are fast! I'm still at ep 18. Sounds like a HE. I was kinda scared since this scriptwriter tends to have some unclear ending.
1 3
Replying to Hou Mie • Mar 6, 2026
it’s 24 epsiodes it’s listed above
Unless MDL is wrong, this already ended on Mar 5th. The clock stopped already.
2 2
Replying to AutumnSpring7 • Mar 6, 2026
Y’all I just need Aunt Cai Pingshu and the uncle Mu Zhengyang’s story of the previous generation. It seems…
But you know it's going to be a sad ending for them...
1 2
Replying to Hou Mie • Mar 5, 2026
it’s 24 epsiodes it’s listed above
I know. I wasn't expected it to be completed already.
0 4
On Generation to Generation • Mar 5, 2026
I'm on ep 16. I don't get it. How did a new born survive on his own locked in a shed for 5 years? Not as if he knows how to feed himself, learn to walk and talk etc.
0 2
Replying to pjmElle18 • Mar 5, 2026
Title Hero Legends
From what fans have been saying on xhs, we mustn't believe every melon because some of them are clout chasing…
What was the hold up? Was there a scandal with one of the cast?
0 0
On Generation to Generation • Mar 5, 2026
The ML looks hot when he's strutting around in slow mo. I never really find him that attractive since he looks so young but he looks really good in the latter episodes.
4 0
Replying to Vniverse • Mar 4, 2026
They got ZYC to play in this kinda drama?? When was this filmed?After his great drama Brocade Odyssey this is…
I guess everyone has different taste. I didn't like Brocade Odyssey but enjoying this one. It's a short drama but the quality is not bad and the cinematography is pretty good.
10 1
Replying to Greer • Mar 4, 2026
Person Chen Si
Slightly different version of the synopsis, translated from the promo posters:After a three-year marriage of convenience,…
"he thought he could walk away gracefully, but he began to desperately miss the wild and unrestrained girl. " What wild unrestrained girl?? she's a timid little mouse who went back to her family to get abused again when she could've just lived alone. I'm sure her ex-husband gave her enough money to live the rest of her life without fear of money.
2 0
Replying to lilacwinter • Mar 4, 2026
Title Our Dazzling Days Spoiler
Whatever man I wished all 3 friends found their happiness in the end but this plot’s focus is only ML (happy…
So ML didn't end up with FL? I thought they were the end game. Maybe you should put a spoiler on it.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 3, 2026
Title About Love
Technically, only one couple is married from the main group, but it’s a lot more complicated than just affairs…
Ok I was going to check it out but the 3 tags scared me. I haven't watched Liu Yu Ning in a modern drama before and wanted to check it out. But I might wait until this ends to see what kind of ending first.
0 1
On About Love • Mar 3, 2026
Title About Love
The first 3 tags were Emotional Infidelity, Extramarital Affair, Infidelity. Is this drama main theme about infidelity? Then I'm not sure I want to start this.
1 5
Replying to Megumi-H • Mar 2, 2026
Hahahah…you will see more of his assets in later ep too🤩.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of him lol
0 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Feb 25, 2026
Person Sun Qian Xun
Sun Qian Xun is really tall. She must be at least 5'8. She is nearly as tall as Liang Si Wei in heels and she…
A very frustrating drama with stupid misunderstandings which could be cleared up if they just open their mouths.
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Feb 24, 2026
Person Liang Si Wei
part1: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa2408u RAWpart 2: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa0o7h4 RAW
I liked Liang Si Wei and I thought Yang Shu Yu's acting might have improved since she looks really pretty here but 15 mins was more than enough for me to not waste my time.

The drama with Hou Cheng Yue was way better but the ending was so abrupt. There were so many kissing scenes. He was kissing her every time they had a scene together. Thank goodness the FL was good at kissing him back. It would be a disaster if the FL was Yang Shu Yu.
4 2