Details

  • Last Online: 33 seconds ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1
Replying to Ti02 • Feb 23, 2026
Its China, its probably going to be just a dream! But if you have a thing for strong leads, who are very cunning,…
😆😄 I remember needed that redemption after the candlelight kiss.
1 1
Replying to Ti02 • Feb 23, 2026
Its China, its probably going to be just a dream! But if you have a thing for strong leads, who are very cunning,…
Ha I knew I couldn't have dreamt that up lol
0 3
Replying to Ti02 • Feb 23, 2026
Title Empress Reborn Spoiler
Its China, its probably going to be just a dream! But if you have a thing for strong leads, who are very cunning,…
There was a kissing scene with the FL and Duke Su. The wedding night. I'm pretty sure they kissed in the drama unless I was watching the BTS.
1 7
Replying to ChrisC • Feb 23, 2026
Person Liang Si Wei
part1: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa2408u RAWpart 2: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa0o7h4 RAW
Why did the FL always look terrified in kissing scenes. I like Liang Si Wei but I can't finish this.
2 5
Replying to ChrisC • Feb 21, 2026
Person Dong Yi
Title:"Inescapable Hong Kong Dreams" | 在港难逃,香江旧梦ML: Dong Yi | 董一FL: Cui ShiYi |…
What kind of stupid ending is this! I spent the whole drama waiting for him to find out the little girl was his daughter and it didn't even give me that. Their misunderstanding weren't even cleared up and she still thinks he loves the 2FL until the very end.
2 0
Replying to ChrisC • Feb 21, 2026
Person Ke Chun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMmX17ppH4khttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1bs34f7Vrk hard subshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_UIg57QNq0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI-SW7hEoQIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-I-9S5WfGkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTANFwTkoYg…
I have heard that song before but I don't know the lyrics in English.
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Feb 20, 2026
Person Ke Chun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMmX17ppH4khttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1bs34f7Vrk hard subshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_UIg57QNq0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI-SW7hEoQIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-I-9S5WfGkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTANFwTkoYg…
I think Ke Chun's Cantonese is dubbed.
0 2
Replying to ChrisC • Feb 19, 2026
Person Wang Yi Lei
Title:"A Family of Three in the Same Class" | 一家三口在同班[Ex/Father] ML: Wang Yi Lei | 王译磊[Son]…
Wang Yi Lei is on a roll. He has a drama coming out every other day. Don't these people ever sleep...I can't even watch it fast enough.
3 0
The ML is not the conventional handsome guy. I think he might have been the least attractive of all her ML costars, but I was amazed by the chemistry between Guo Yun Xin and the Liu Hao Qun. They really looked like they were in love with each other and there were not many kissing scenes but you can really feel the emotion in them. Nice drama and definitely worth checking out.
1 0
On Lost in Deep Affection • Feb 18, 2026
This was only worth watching for the HOT kisses and there were plenty. The plot was so dumb and I'm not even sure why the FL wants to know her biological mother since she has abandoned her and never knew her. Just be happy your foster parents are good to you.

This also has the most annoying SFL/ sister. She just won't shut up and just talk non-stop insulting the FL. I mean, the ML nearly choked her to death but she still won't stop whining. I just wish someone will break her jaw so there is some peace and quite.
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Feb 17, 2026
Person Zhai Yi Ying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxEhZZgtLQchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP8DFVvWrUk hard subshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx8dmaKbUUI…
I enjoyed this one. Loved the FL's character. She stands up for herself and knows what she wants and go after it. Bonus, there was a real baby and it was not at the very end.
0 0
Shin • Feb 15, 2026
Review Love and Lies
Saw there was a part 2, just thought I would check out part 1. I didn't expect angle kisses from a 2025 drama. I've seen it in older VSDs from 2024 and older. I hate that in a romance. I don't think I will watch it.
1 0
Replying to orrostorm1 • Feb 15, 2026
Person Zhang Bei Xi
I just finished watching "My Boss, My Husband, Our Triplets." On IQIYI but I can't find it on MDL's listing…
I only watched 15 mins and the FL is pissing me off so badly by being such a weakling and she kneeling in front of everyone, to her supervisor who stole her work, really pissed me off. Does she get better or the ML has to save her EVERY TIME so I don't waste my time?
0 1
Replying to Str4b3rry • Feb 15, 2026
Wait so are we sure that Xu RuoHan plays only a guest role cuz?-she was featured in many posters and even has…
Maybe special guest, similar to Zhou Yu Tong's role in In Between.
1 1
Replying to Perry • Feb 14, 2026
Ok Better Days and My Mister for a Valentine's day watch!?! I thought we'd go the fluffier route not the depressing…
ikr? I was expecting some romcom not some deeply emotional crying feast. I won't watch these with my significant other for Valentine.
4 4
Replying to Cdramalover2072 • Feb 11, 2026
yonger and prince duan both are from the novel in which FL and ML are in, but novel's FL is a transmigrator from…
Oh got it. So Yong Er is a book character who happens to be a transmigrator, not a real person.
1 1