Editorials Replying to Cdramalover2072 • Feb 11, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
yonger and prince duan both are from the novel in which FL and ML are in, but novel's FL is a transmigrator from…
I'm still confused. What is the difference between a book transmigrator and real transmigrator?
0 3
Replying to Ileana_Nightowl • Feb 11, 2026
Person Cao Tian Kai
Synopsis:Lin Chuxia is forced to marry the ugly Lu Li to save her family business. After marriage, she chooses…
Oh I must have missed that. I thought people were blind and deaf because he looked and sounded exactly the same except for the scar.
0 0
Replying to Ileana_Nightowl • Feb 11, 2026
Person Cao Tian Kai
Synopsis:Lin Chuxia is forced to marry the ugly Lu Li to save her family business. After marriage, she chooses…
So she couldn't recognize him because there was no scar on his face. Is she BLIND or he's like Clark Kent/ Superman where he's unrecognizable because of his hair.
0 2
Replying to Rose • Feb 7, 2026
Title Affinity
They’re even kissing in the promo videos xD!!https://weibo.com/7999744544/QqL7uFW4F
Is that a copycat of LBL lol
0 1
Replying to Jwells • Feb 6, 2026
Title Seven Winters after You
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzTCfjcdnkAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZPYl4cHGSEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdUasEVOWu4https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa0tao8https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa0lazuhttps://www.dailymotion.com/search/seven%20winters/top-resultshttps://www.facebook.com/reel/737755455803258*More…
I thought it's not possible to block all 10+ links but it is sadly, all down.
1 1
Replying to multislacking • Feb 6, 2026
Title Affinity
I agree. I felt like the second half of the show lost some of its spark and pacing. I think the way the script…
which episode was the water spitting? I don't remember seeing it.
0 0
On Affinity • Feb 6, 2026
Title Affinity
I just completed this and there is alot to complain about in the drama, BUT no one should be complaining about the LACK of kissing scenes. I have never seen so many kissing scenes in a drama before, and some were long and with tongue. It's definitely not a masterpiece, but overall it was unique and entertaining. Extra points for creativity.
3 0
Replying to noor1234 • Feb 5, 2026
Title Affinity
I'm sorry, Ep.35-39 are UNWATCHABLE - they are that bad - I'm not going to give any spoilers on major ridiculous…
Maybe they used up all the kissing quota? LOL I haven't watched the last 6 episodes yet but now not too eager.
0 0
Replying to Paulina • Feb 4, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Totally agreed. I love the top M/F leads that we have currently but seeing them too many times in one year is…
Yes! nothing against the popular actors, but seeing Neo Huo in so many dramas last year, I got tired of watching him.
3 1
Replying to Guang Dian • Feb 4, 2026
Person Sun Qian Xun
Forced to Replace Her Sister & Marry a Poor Guard… He Turned Out to Be a Hidden Billionaire FL: Sun Qian…
I can't stand Eng Dub. I would rather watch in Mandarin with no Eng subtitle.
3 1
On Where the Mask Ends • Feb 3, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Nice to see an 'unknown' ML. Good to give some newbies a chance to shine.
7 6
Replying to iamanda____ • Jan 31, 2026
Title Affinity
I couldn’t even watch the last scene of episode 26 seriously—I just kept laughing 😭That dragon showed up…
Oh definitely his acting outshined the FL by a long mile. Watching them together acting out an emotional scene, it makes her even more lackluster. There was no emotion in her eyes when crying.
2 0
Replying to ChrisC • Jan 29, 2026
Person Chen Tian Xiang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-A3-dX_wW8 RAWhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LALChKXJeIEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl6jmhjf2v8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_0EQ9_GQjYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1MOZlIlgUYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJRdU-1N4P4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNFnOAtZ_Owhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLt4fCEqNxE…
Was the ending a cliff-hanger since you mentioned a part 2. Deciding whether to watch since part 2 is usually not guaranteed.
0 1
Replying to RubyJohnson • Jan 28, 2026
Title The Night Mist Scorches
pls where can I watch?
links were posted below - usually by Jwells.
0 0
On Eternal Love of the Fox • Jan 28, 2026
Title Eternal Love of the Fox
The fight scenes and CGI were not bad. I was expecting something really cheap and it was surprisedly really decent.
4 1
Replying to iki11 • Jan 28, 2026
Title Affinity
If this story had a proper long length, budget and writing it could have been the best c-drama of all times :)))
Nah, if it was a regular length production with a big budget, censorship would have removed all the spicy scenes.
14 2
Replying to EveCore • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity
I honestly didn't see this coming! I randomly clicked on Affinity after seeing some reels, fully expecting it…
Your review was too hilarious. You're really good with words.
1 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 27, 2026
Title Sinful Marriage
The FL is badass for someone who can't fight. The ML, not so much, for someone who is skillful in martial arts,…
I'm usually all for the FL to initiate more and chase the ML but in this one I would like the ML to be the chaser because of the way he treated her in the beginning.
3 3
On Sinful Marriage • Jan 27, 2026
Title Sinful Marriage
The FL is badass for someone who can't fight. The ML, not so much, for someone who is skillful in martial arts, he lets too many villains get away. The only one he only tortured was the FL.
5 4
On Affinity • Jan 26, 2026
Title Affinity
Isn't it 2020? what's with the digital camera? it's not 2012.
0 0
1
1