Details

  • Last Online: 26 seconds ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1
On Affinity • Jan 26, 2026
Title Affinity
Ep 15-16 were so funny and entertaining. " why are your lips swollen, did you two have....some spicy snacks?" lol Enjoying this one way more than other top productions.
6 0
Replying to Cassian • Jan 26, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
Thoughts about ep 24.I am truly trying to be very understanding of Hu Xiu. Of course she's gonna be mad at him…
I don't think she has ever blamed him for the accident. She was just torn with being in the "Romeo and Juliet' situation.
2 1
Replying to Mish • Jan 26, 2026
Title Affinity
the 2nd video 🤯 they are dating ig🤭
They were so casual about it, like it was so normal to feed each other food lol
1 0
Replying to Jkat778 • Jan 25, 2026
Title Affinity
This is so condescending. I don't need some child to tell me anything . As a grown adult I can understand the…
Basically nearly every drama will contain some sort of abuse. Then you might as well not watch anything because you can't differentiate reality and fiction.
1 0
Replying to Suliabryon • Jan 25, 2026
Title Affinity
Thanks so much for posting! It's so funny because I remember Jessie Ren said almost the exact same thing in one…
Not the same! Kissing was their job/acting. Sharing a strawberry when it's not part of their job is something else I would think. I hope they are both single because if their significant other saw that...
1 0
Replying to ChrisC • Jan 25, 2026
Person Yang Han
Title: "After Years of Unrequited Love, I'm Pregnant with My Crush's Baby"/暗戀多年後我懷上了男神的崽…
Such a weak FL. Very hard to watch her being bullied by everyone and their dog.
2 5
Replying to Cloud9 • Jan 25, 2026
One of the hardest things for actors is to kiss a great friend… some have commented it’s like to kiss a sibling
i think it's definitely harder to kiss someone you're familiar with (but with no feeling) than to kiss a complete stranger, at least less awkwardness afterward. But they are professional, so they probably have a different mindset.
1 1
Replying to jiyaa • Jan 24, 2026
lack of kissing scenes but still I m watching it's nice drama
No kissing scenes so far?
1 4
Replying to shuting • Jan 24, 2026
Title Affinity
for yall that have watched many of this type of drama, I highly recommend you to study about misogyny, and how…
Why are you watching this then? It's polluting your mind. For the rest of us, we can differentiate between fiction and reality so nothing to normalize.
14 3
On Affinity • Jan 24, 2026
Title Affinity
I really don't get the FL's reason for resisting sleeping with the ML. She married him already and didn't she need to exchange bodily fluids with him before 25 to survive as well? Makes no sense at all, especially when she already had a wet dream about him. Just jump his bones...for survival of course.
20 3
On Affinity • Jan 23, 2026
Title Affinity
Just like Embrace in the dark night, so many plot holes but so entertaining, I can't stop watching...
7 0
Replying to floshness • Jan 23, 2026
Title Affinity
mdl says 40 eps but other sites say 24. Does anyone know how many eps in total? By all means not complaining,…
Based on calendar should definitely be more than 24. I see up to 34 but still to be continued...
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 23, 2026
If two actors who are childhood friends and can’t be professional actors in a show, then that’s such a limitation…
Couldn't have said it better. I don't know why people can't separate their real life and drama life.
3 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 23, 2026
This was so hilarious and I liked the slapstick humor. Nice visuals and a fun ride.
The kids didn't look 7 years old though. I thought they were at least 10 yrs old.
0 0
Replying to Noy • Jan 22, 2026
Our girlLooks like some? Slight ab definition....Have they been gym bro together? Jkhttps://www.instagram.com/p/DTzqJs6D1jd/?igsh=bDdybXhoaDNzdnhzhttps://www.instagram.com/p/DTzVkRpDyPc/?igsh=d3IzZWlxZ2VydGdh
Nice to see FLs showing off their abs. It was always the MLs lol
2 0
On Ai Mi • Jan 22, 2026
Person Ai Mi
She would be a perfect cast for a high school/ college romance. Wondering why there isn't any on her list.
15 0
Replying to Daisy • Jan 22, 2026
Person Liu Te
Those are all removed. But I found these:https://youtu.be/OBXLEBnmaT4?si=ebg1Pn8YXeYgv06khttps://youtu.be/sbYGS9Sqfrs?si=7NX5emdPwa0RwW1Ihttps://youtu.be/a_MbxF1t6Hw?si=3AwGF4ZK6Ev6wv7l
Oh there is a longer version. Thanks for this but I don't think I'll continue. I didn't like the concept. Who would WASTE 3 years of their life on a pointless bet!? The 2ML is the winner. He got a slave for 3 years who satisfied all his desires.
0 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 22, 2026
Yeah it's unfortunately, this is airing right after LBL and it's normal for people to compare especially coming…
I haven't started yet. Waiting for a few more episodes to see how audience are taking to it first. I still have plenty of dramas on my watchlist.
0 1
Replying to i dont know • Jan 22, 2026
(im sorry but idk if its just me) ​i just watched the first four episodes, and it’s actually really good.…
Yeah it's unfortunately, this is airing right after LBL and it's normal for people to compare especially coming from a high of LBL. People will still make comparison even if this was a historical drama, let alone, similar styling of ML.
2 3