Assuming by half-Thai, he meant one of his parents is Thai/Caucasian mix, then that would make him 1/4 Caucasian, or 1/4 American as he like to say in interviews. If both of his parents are Thai/Caucasian mix, that would make him half-Caucasian, not 1/4. So, unless William is confused about his own identity and heritage, I'm pretty sure one of his parents is half-Thai, while the other is 100% Thai.
That's where the confusion is I think. Because in one of the LYKN Event videos he said his mom is half-Thai, but then in one of the Alpha Roommate episodes, he said his dad is half-Thai. Yet, he has always said he's 1/4 American. So, either William sometimes got it wrong, or he couldn't remember which parent is half-Thai.
Then again, I tend to watch these videos with subtitles, so maybe it's the subtitles that's wrong lol.
William has a face of Thai native who went through extensive skin whitening. Skin whitening is such a big issue.…
That's the sad reality of the outdated belief that having pale skin tone is associated with beauty and purity, while tanned or even dark-colored skin is associated with ugliness. It didn't help that this belief is carried out even to this day. My cousin even wrote a paper on this during college, when she researched on the influence of K-Pop on the perception of beauty.
Dean should drop all his friends. Friends shouldn’t speak badly of you behind your back
They're not speaking badly of him. The way the conversation went, they seem to have some understanding of why Dean is like this, but they're also aware of the fact that Dean has boundaries even though he's a flirt.
My Professional Boyfriend isn't airing in 2027. Whether or not it'll even be made remains a question mark since…
I'm not saying it has been canceled, but it's probably not a good idea to assume it'll air in 2027 when there hasn't been any updates yet. I mean, sure, it'll be great if GMMTV can make it happen next year, but I'd rather they plan it thoroughly and recast the roles properly instead of plowing through it like they're rushing to meet a deadline.
■ Dramas That Will Air in 20261. Scarlet Heart Thailand2. Oxytoxin3. Roommate Chaos4. Gunshot5. Good Boy6. Lovers…
My Professional Boyfriend isn't airing in 2027. Whether or not it'll even be made remains a question mark since Winny and Satang ended their partnership.
Yup, they replaced Pun with Prom. It's not uncommon for GMMTV to recast support roles. My guess is they're trying to give some roles for some of their newly-signed artists (in this case, Prom) so that they'll get some exposure before they announce their 2027 lineup.
Golfyims. He's better known as an acting teacher than a director. He previously directed La Pluie, which was decent but messy in the end. His more recent work, Lovex3 is just one chaotic mess. So tbh, I'm not sure if it'll work out with EM.
Welcome to the reality of the entertainment industry. GMMTV is a business, not a charity, and definitely not a…
Still mad for your pedophiles, I see. Keep it up. Let the whole world know what a pedophile-lover you are. It's hilarious to see how easily triggered you are.
I was initially worried when the trailer came out, but it looks like they stayed true to the novel and didn't change the characters' personalities. What a relief!
Welcome to the reality of the entertainment industry. GMMTV is a business, not a charity, and definitely not a…
Awww, widdle Xiao Pedophile is so desperate for attention that you can't wait to reply. If only you can give that same amount of attention to all those pedophiles you love.
Then again, I tend to watch these videos with subtitles, so maybe it's the subtitles that's wrong lol.