And Xiao Bai's obsession with pedophiles takes it to a whole new level.
Just some Justin-defender who clearly didn't use his brain. He called GMMTV out for double standards and said the company is full of pedophiles. Then, he said GMMTV shouldn't have fired Justin, and they should've given him a second chance. By his logic, he wants Justin, a minor, to stay in a company of pedophiles. He pretty much told the whole site he condones the company's behavior, which means he condones pedophilia.
Yeah but where are the comments 😂 I was expecting the usual drama and nothing! 😭wasted my popcorn 🍿
The popcorn is getting stale lol... but I'll wait. Abuse allegations is no laughing matter. If Ford really is that person GMMTV need to do something about him. Though I gotta say, July has not been a good month for the company. Did they forget to give offering and make merits or something?
Yeah but where are the comments 😂 I was expecting the usual drama and nothing! 😭wasted my popcorn 🍿
I'm confused, too. After that whole Justin mess, I thought this would blow up. A while ago, there were posts all over X and Threads. Now? Nothing. So... anyone wanna tell me what's really going on?
In Yukki's (the victim) story, he referred to his abuser as 'F,' and he's a well-known actor at a major talent agency. Initially, some netizens even thought it was Fourth. So far, there are screenshots of nameless chats, photos of Yukki's injuries, and an audio recording. However, netizens are divided on whether or not the person in the recording is actually Ford. Yukki claimed there are multiple people who'd suffered the same abuse as him, but so far, no one else has come forward. That's pretty much it for now.
Watched it with very low expectations because of the director. So far, it's not bad. I've read the novel, so I'd say they've done a fairly good job with the characters. Max's Sam really is a spoiled brat who's batshit crazy. For those criticizing Nat's Jam as being unlikable, his character did come across as such in the novel. As an orphan, he had to fend for himself in order to survive. So, the mechanical workaholic you see is him striving to be that perfect employee for the Adisuian family because his livelihood depends on it. If they're sticking to the novel, then their personalities should change later in the series.
You didn't see the trailer for PerthSanta's new project Heartbound?
*Sigh* You didn't say AlmondProgress. You said GMMTV. Naturally, anyone who reads this will think your comment will think you're talking about to GMMTV, not AP. The person who replied to your comment was referring to their upcoming series lineup. That's why I found it odd that you were unaware of their recent cast changes and PS' new series.
Since WOF did well, it's likely AP will get a project in the 2027 lineup. You don't need to worry if Justin's mess will affect them. Next time, be specific.
Welcome to the reality of the entertainment industry. GMMTV is a business, not a charity, and definitely not a…
Whoops... you're so tragically pathetic I actually forgot about you. Still not enough. You want everyone to know about your pedophile nature, not hide in shame. Come on, put some effort into it.
You didn't see the trailer for PerthSanta's new project Heartbound?
Nowhere in your comment mentioned AlmondProgress. For all I know, you were referring to the whole cast (except Justin). But if you want to know about Almond/Progress' upcoming projects, you'll probably need to wait until Oct/Nov of this year. They usually announce their new lineup around that time.
I love this series the fact that the thing with Justin did happen is awful and horrible but it shouldn't mean…
Haters will find any reason to bash on a series. Some of them feel GMMTV is wrong to fire him, so they're taking it out on the cast and crew. Keaton is even getting hate from Justin's supporters, accusing him of abandoning his partner. Like WTF? Did they think he had a say in this?
Since WOF did well, it's likely AP will get a project in the 2027 lineup. You don't need to worry if Justin's mess will affect them. Next time, be specific.