Editorials
On Ren Zhuang Liu • Aug 3, 2025
Person Ren Zhuang Liu
Woman knows what she is doing, I am watching everything she makesss!!
1 0
Replying to baddie • Jun 1, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
yalll im on ep13 when do they first kiss pls lmao
Episode 29, I think is the big one, there are small pecks before
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 25, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Is the new viewing calender out yet?
0 6
On Love in Pavilion • May 18, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
For me it was a drama straight for cameos. The star-studded cast each had their moment and heartbreaking ones, but seemed very incomplete overall.
3 1
Replying to DaniGwiz • Jan 2, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I don't think it will air this week. South Korea is under a National Period of Mourning for a week because of…
I dont see the pre release yet, it might be postponed at the very last minute.
0 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
The mourning period is supposed to last until midnight of January 4th, our episode is likely to be cancelled again. MBC always announces it at the very last minute.
7 0
Replying to AH • Dec 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Yes, the male lead is Baek Jang Ho's illegitimate son (presumably conceived with a much younger mistress).Baek…
Confused because the drama hinted that Beak Hui Yong is not Beak Sa Won's father as the DNA did not match at all. So is Beak Hui Yong adopted?
3 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Is Beak Sa Won the son of the grandfather by any chance?
6 11
On Lost You Forever • Aug 13, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Does anyone have the pdf of the book?
1 1
Replying to mochachen • Jul 9, 2022
Title Road Home
I found the Mandarin audio book! Im thrilled to start listening to it. Unfortunately no english.
Can you share it with me?
0 1
On Legend of Fu Yao • Dec 10, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
The first episode did not manage to catch my attention! I don't know if I should continue or not.
1 4
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Dec 10, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
Does anyone know from where I can read the novel?
0 1
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Dec 9, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
I am yearning for more now! It's like a part of life is over (⊙_⊙;)
7 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Dec 8, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
I fell in love with Feng Zhu and Ah Xu's friendship!
7 0
Replying to dooh • Nov 20, 2021
Title Love Crossed
is Main Couple Romance that bad? Thats a shame :(I wanted to watch this drama, but i am hesitant.
I am too. I watched the first 6 episodes and don't like it that much. Does it get better later?
0 0
On Immortality • Nov 10, 2021
Title Immortality
Is it true that its name will change to "Bi Chang Jue?"
0 205
On Till the End of the Moon • Nov 5, 2021
Title Till the End of the Moon
When do y'all is the earliest time this can air? I saw melons stating that this is slated for 2022 but I find that very unlikely.
0 2
On Once We Get Married • Nov 5, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
When will the last two episodes come out?
1 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Nov 5, 2021
Title Till the End of the Moon
The posters look heavenous! Just the quality of the posters is enough to leave me drooling for the next 2 years.
8 1
On Once We Get Married • Nov 3, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
Waiting for the last 2 episodes is torture for me!
10 0
