News
On My Tutor Friend 2 • Jul 12, 2015
Title My Tutor Friend 2
Okay so I just finished it and I must say, it's adorable. I was not expecting that at all. I like it way more than the first.
2 0
Replying to Sara • Jul 12, 2015
Title Gokusen: The Movie
Can I watch the movie without watching the drama? or is it linked?
Alright, thanks :3
0 0
SayaRose • Jul 12, 2015
Article Heroine Shikkaku Live Action film greenlighted for Summer of 2015:
:3
0 0
On Who Are You: School 2015 • Jul 11, 2015
Title Who Are You: School 2015
Oh do I have to watch the previous "school 2013" or other schools before watching this? lol
0 1
On Who Are You: School 2015 • Jul 11, 2015
Title Who Are You: School 2015
Guys shall I watch it? I mean I am reading a hell lot of disappointments about the ending and I absolutely hate bad endings.. but.. do you recommend it?
0 3
On Ji Chang Wook • Jun 19, 2015
Person Ji Chang Wook
HEELLLAAA
2 0
On Marriage, Not Dating • Jun 7, 2015
Title Marriage, Not Dating
I'm only in episode 4 and I'm already loving this
1 0
On Lovely Complex • Apr 26, 2015
Title Lovely Complex
The movie is not that great. Actually I find it bad lol, but no matter how silly or bad their acting is, I can still rewatch it for the 6th time because I honestly like the story itself and tiny little Otani.
1 1
On Say "I Love You" • Apr 26, 2015
Title Say "I Love You"
It wasn't the best but at least it was not as bad I was expecting. Give it a try!
4 0
On Love 911 • Feb 12, 2015
Title Love 911
Korean romcom movies tend to be too cheesy at times. This one wasn't.. which is why I gave it a high rating.
5 0
Replying to EXO-Nee • Feb 12, 2015
Title Love 911 Spoiler
This is one of my favourite korean movies, but I have a question doesn't she have a tumour in her brain? Did she…
No she didn't. They mentioned she needed a surgery to get rid of the tumor that's all. The doctor mentioned "no need to worry."
0 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo • Feb 10, 2015
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
I don't get why many hate the Korean version. Personally I find it better than this and the Taiwanese because the kdrama's acting is more realistic.
1 1
On Hana Kimi • Feb 10, 2015
Title Hana Kimi
somehow I couldn't watch it because her face expressions were sooo unrealistic asfghjklsfgfkl
2 0
On 49 Days • Feb 8, 2015
Title 49 Days
I've been wanting to watch this since 2012 and I still haven't... -,-
4 1
On Park Seo Jun • Feb 7, 2015
Person Park Seo Jun
How can there be such a perfect looking person? :(
1 0
On Now and Forever • Feb 4, 2015
Title Now and Forever
Is it a happy ending?
0 0
Replying to kanade • Feb 1, 2015
Title Blue Spring Ride
anime was garbage
Agreed. The manga is always top top top.
0 0
Ceki • Dec 15, 2014
Article STROBE EDGE is getting a live-action film!
It feels good to turn one of your favorite manga to a film. I just hope the acting is great.
0 0
Replying to Sara • Oct 29, 2014
Title Iris
Guys do I have to watch this before watching the IRIS 2?
oh I'll definitly watch it then, thanks! :3
1 0
On Iris • Oct 18, 2014
Title Iris
Guys do I have to watch this before watching the IRIS 2?
1 3
