News
On Fight for My Way • Jun 24, 2017
Title Fight for My Way
I'm rating this 10/10 even though it did not finish airing yet...if I waited till last episode I might give it 100000000000/10
5 0
On My Love from the Star • Aug 11, 2016
Title My Love from the Star
This was on hold for few months and...I'm glad I continued it cause god damn it's getting pretty intense.
0 0
On Heart to Heart • Aug 11, 2016
Title Heart to Heart
I liked the concept of this drama but seriously..can't the girl put a little more effort into not being all shy and humble 24/7. It's getting hard to watch.
0 0
On Ryu Jun Yeol • Jun 15, 2016
Person Ryu Jun Yeol
Great Actor! He reminds me of Shownu from Monsta X
1 0
On Lucky Romance • Jun 15, 2016
Title Lucky Romance
*waiting miserably for all episodes to release*
8 0
On V • Jun 15, 2016
Person V
habibi
0 0
Replying to crystal • Jun 15, 2016
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
Who is you favorite actor in this Drama?? Look at the casts
one does not simply choose a favorite in this killer cast
1 0
On I Need Romance Season 3 • Jun 3, 2016
Title I Need Romance Season 3
it's a good drama but the main actress pisses me off at times. I mean, they could've made her character a bit more light and caring a little. It would've been more humerous and light to watch.
0 0
Replying to Sara • May 16, 2016
Title Empress Ki
Is it worth the watch? I mean..51 episodes..T^T
I appreciate your replies, probably will watch it (hehe) thanks!
0 0
Ceki • May 2, 2016
Article The Upcoming Manga Adaptations!
I hope to see Kaichou wa maid sama and lovely complex as dramas. It would also be amazing if they were Korean adapted dramas!
23 4
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • May 2, 2016
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I MISS HIS ACTING
0 0
On Gong Yoo • May 2, 2016
Person Gong Yoo
One of my first "korean crushes"
2 0
On Don't Dare to Dream • May 2, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream
Jo Jung Suk...........I'm waiting
0 0
On Cheese in the Trap • May 2, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
This drama deserves a lot because everything was just amazing from the start till end. The best part is that I couldn't figure out what would happen next because even when I did, it turned out wrong, but this is why I liked it so much. It is so beautifully written. I can understand why people would get frustrated at the last episode but I actually liked it. In fact, I felt it covered up everything well.
3 0
On Cheese in the Trap • May 2, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
The last episode felt like 5 well mixed episodes together.
0 0
rymes • Apr 23, 2016
Review Snow Lotus
I thought of writing a review but then I read yours and thought, "oh, that's a spot on." Great review really!
1 0
On Empress Ki • Apr 23, 2016
Title Empress Ki
Is it worth the watch? I mean..51 episodes..T^T
0 3
On Sakaguchi Kentaro • Apr 23, 2016
Person Sakaguchi Kentaro
It's hard to find a good actor in Japan, but he's one hell of an actor
2 0
On Splash Splash Love • Apr 22, 2016
Title Splash Splash Love
I don't usually give 10/10 but trust me, this special drama is amazingly written. From acting and appearance to feelings, it just feels so complete. I wish it was a longer drama but then again, in 2 episodes, they covered everything well. A MUST WATCH!
1 0
On V • Apr 7, 2016
Person V
I am in love
0 0
